XBOX Multiplayer Privlages

Discus and support XBOX Multiplayer Privlages in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscription, but the system won't allow me to play any of the online game modes on any of my games. I've... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GetMoney1618, Sep 5, 2019.

1. GetMoney1618
    GetMoney1618 Guest

I have an active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscription, but the system won't allow me to play any of the online game modes on any of my games. I've removed my account and reset my console and it still didn't fix the issue. Every time I go to play an online
    mode it bring me to a grey screen with a blue loading circle and back to the main menu. I've contacted Xbox and they said they are working to resolve the issue as of yesterday. Can anyone help me, please?

:)

GetMoney1618, Sep 5, 2019
  2. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Have you tried restarting your console?

1. Press and hold the Xbox button in the center of your Xbox One controller to open the Power Center.
    2. Select Restart console.
    3. Select Restart.
  3. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Unless you've been banned/suspended just get back to them and see if they can resolve it. Or try the links provided by other ambassadors see if you can find anything there.
  4. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Hi GetMoney1618,

You have one of two things going on either your account has an enforcement in place, which you can check here Enforcement History or for information check here

Xbox Live Suspensions
    . The other would be because of how your account is set up.
  5. RoninhoM2906 Win User

Hello, Have you checked your Xbox Enforcement account status? You may have been blocked for a few days / hours of playing online.
  6. GetMoney1618 Win User

I checked my reputation status and it says I have a perfect reputation.
Thema:

1. XBOX Multiplayer Privlages - Similar Threads - Multiplayer Privlages

2. "You cannot play multiplayer"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You cannot play multiplayer": Help. I done everything. Nothing changed. I really want to play minecraft. Please help 8d168e8b-e224-4743-b4ce-1a9195d93206
  3. Minecraft de celular não pega multiplayer via Xbox Live [Translate] Minecraft Mobile does...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft de celular não pega multiplayer via Xbox Live [Translate] Minecraft Mobile does...: Eu e meus amigos estávamos jogando aquele survival numa boa, mas, do nada, meus amigos não conseguem entrar no meu mundo e escreve "Não foi possível se conectar ao mundo" e também não consigo...
  4. Minecraft Pocket Edition 1.12 multiplayer error

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Pocket Edition 1.12 multiplayer error: Used to play in multiplayer all the time using our xbox live accounts so that we can play even if we are not together. Then I had to go to my province where the internet provider is different. I...
  5. Crysis 3 and bioshock 2 Multiplayer!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Crysis 3 and bioshock 2 Multiplayer!: Does any one wants to team up,on crysis 3 and bioshock 2 multiplayer,for the achievements?....if so let me know and lets make a group to help 3ach other out...this is the only way i might be...
  6. Gears 5. There was a problem accessing a multiplayer game.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gears 5. There was a problem accessing a multiplayer game.: Good day. In Gears 5 says "For this account, multiplayer is unavailable."... Game bought the ultimate edition. Even the Game pass is. 11cb2a9b-76d4-435f-8ab8-4ab9427696af
  7. Halo Infinite's Multiplayer - To Sprint or not to Sprint?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite's Multiplayer - To Sprint or not to Sprint?: **Disclaimer** - This is a long, opinionated post. Please bear with me if you so choose. It is no secret that there is a huge divide within the Halo community with regard to whether the sprint...
  8. Nintendo Switch - Minecraft - "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nintendo Switch - Minecraft - "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your...: Wow Microsoft! You made this WAYYYYY to complicated,. Here's how to fix the problem: 1. Login to xbox live account. 2. go to Profile 3. go to Privacy Settings 4. You should see users listed...
  9. Unable to join multiplayer session of Generation Zero

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to join multiplayer session of Generation Zero: Up until the latest skip ahead Alpha update I've never had a problem with playing GZ multiplayer. However tonight I'm unable to join a friend, either by accepting an invite or by joining his game...
  10. CANT PlAY Multiplayer minecraft on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CANT PlAY Multiplayer minecraft on xbox one: It says that because of how my account is set up i cant play online and that i should go to aka.ms/accountsettings Note: I did go to the page and allowed everything of the options Not a minor...