XBOX Multiplayer Privlages

Discus and support XBOX Multiplayer Privlages in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscription, but the system won't allow me to play any of the online game modes on any of my games. I've... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GetMoney1618, Sep 5, 2019.

1. GetMoney1618
    GetMoney1618 Guest

I have an active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscription, but the system won't allow me to play any of the online game modes on any of my games. I've removed my account and reset my console and it still didn't fix the issue. Every time I go to play an online
    mode it bring me to a grey screen with a blue loading circle and back to the main menu. I've contacted Xbox and they said they are working to resolve the issue as of yesterday. Can anyone help me, please?

:)

GetMoney1618, Sep 5, 2019
  2. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Have you tried restarting your console?

1. Press and hold the Xbox button in the center of your Xbox One controller to open the Power Center.
    2. Select Restart console.
    3. Select Restart.
  3. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Unless you've been banned/suspended just get back to them and see if they can resolve it. Or try the links provided by other ambassadors see if you can find anything there.
  4. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Hi GetMoney1618,

You have one of two things going on either your account has an enforcement in place, which you can check here Enforcement History or for information check here

Xbox Live Suspensions
    . The other would be because of how your account is set up.
  5. RoninhoM2906 Win User

Hello, Have you checked your Xbox Enforcement account status? You may have been blocked for a few days / hours of playing online.
  6. GetMoney1618 Win User

I checked my reputation status and it says I have a perfect reputation.
Thema:

1. XBOX Multiplayer Privlages - Similar Threads - Multiplayer Privlages

2. Can you buy multiplayer access only for one game ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you buy multiplayer access only for one game ?: Hey there, So what i mean is that for eg. i like Battelfield1 a lot and i want to play it multiplayer but i don't have the xbox live gold and i don't want to Is there a bundle/pass etc etc that...
  3. I can’t use the Minecraft marketplace, realms, or multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t use the Minecraft marketplace, realms, or multiplayer: Hi, I’ve been trying to buy a realm and some minecoins for days now, and I get the same error message. My account doesn’t let me play due to how my account is set up. Which makes no sense because...
  4. plants vs zombies neighborville - 4 player multiplayer with 2 consoles not working (3...

in XBoX on Consoles
    plants vs zombies neighborville - 4 player multiplayer with 2 consoles not working (3...: I want to play plants vs zombies neighborville with 4 players and 2 consoles at the same time in split-screen mode but cannot get split-screen to work on both consoles at the same time. The person...
  5. Question about Xcloud gaming on multiplayer modes?

in XboX Insiders
    Question about Xcloud gaming on multiplayer modes?: Good evening or morning, I was sitting here playing some Xcloud games and it never occurred to me to inquire... Is MP for the Xbox or PC? I wouldn't minding joining some streamers that do Halo on...
  6. Year 2020. Does any body know if we can continue playing OVER G FIGHTERS in multiplayer...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Year 2020. Does any body know if we can continue playing OVER G FIGHTERS in multiplayer...: I want to buy the game again, I've already located it on eBay. But I don't know if it's still playing on Xbox Live on Xbox 360. Or if it's already possible to play on the Xbox One....
  7. I can't connect to multiplayer games

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't connect to multiplayer games: For a few months now (on Minecraft) I haven't been able to connect to games with friends through invites. Their games don't show up in my friends list, I am on Android, and I thought it would go...
  8. Bad multiplayer connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bad multiplayer connection: I am currently a student so most of the time i am connected to the schools wifi. I have great network connection with no issues whatsoever regarding streaming services, however, when it comes to...
  9. UNABLE TO PLAY MULTIPLAYER NEITHER ON SERVERS NOR ON REALMS.

in XBoX on Mobile
    UNABLE TO PLAY MULTIPLAYER NEITHER ON SERVERS NOR ON REALMS.: Hi, I play minecraft on my android mobile device But I am unable to join SERVERS and great world's on realms as it says you can't play on realms or servers because of how your account is set...
  10. Have 10+ Months of Gamespass, but don't have access to Multiplayer?

in XboX Insiders
    Have 10+ Months of Gamespass, but don't have access to Multiplayer?: Sign in on Console, I have GamesPass active, but I don't have Gold access. Loading Monster Hunter or Halo multiplayer loads the overlay to purchase Gold or GamesPass. Further, I switch to my...