Xbox Museum

Discus and support Xbox Museum in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So I read about the Xbox Museum site just launched, and thought it would be interesting to see my stats. However, when I go to sign in, it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Cybertramon 001, Nov 24, 2021.

1. Xbox Museum

So I read about the Xbox Museum site just launched, and thought it would be interesting to see my stats. However, when I go to sign in, it automatically signs in my Microsoft account - not giving me the option to choose my Xbox account. And no matter where I look, I can’t see any option to sign out, which I feel there should be, for cases of one computer between several gamers.

Am I looking in the wrong place, or does the sign out button just not even exist?

:)

Cybertramon 001, Nov 24, 2021
  2. Georges C. Win User

Xbox Museum

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Cybertramon, click on the link below and then click on the trophy to log in, when you enter your details will already appear.

https://museum.xbox.com/en/map
  3. Nursemorph Win User

Xbox Museum

Your Microsoft account is linked to your XBox account so signing in to your MS account will display your Xbox things...mine displayed my Gamertag and stats when i signed in usin my MS credentials
  4. Jesse E' Win User

My Xbox Museum

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I believe it is a bug. I found this thread of gamers with similar issues https://www.reddit.com/r/xbox360/comments/r0qzv...
  5. Windows10XboxOne Win User

GTA V trailer, now youve seen it.

My favorite was Museum Piece.
  6. SiskoDog1701 Win User

ABC game: Video games

N-Namco Museum Virtual Arcade
Thema:

Xbox Museum

1. Xbox Museum - Similar Threads - Museum

2. Xbox Museum does not pick up my profile

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Museum does not pick up my profile: Logged into my normal account connected to my xbox but the museum tells me I have not played enough games? Ived play several hundred across all xboxes submitted by /u/Rcw7 [link] [comments]
  3. My Xbox Museum

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Museum: When I sign into the xbox museum and select my xbox museum it just says "Play more games to unlock your Xbox museum". Strange since I have a 130k gamerscore. I skipped the xbone in favor of a...
  4. Namco Museum: Virtual Arcade download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Namco Museum: Virtual Arcade download: I want to play this on my xbox one X, but I can't download it its not on the store? how can I play this? e0775dfe-b6cc-4f16-81a9-9c38279d42b7
  5. Pac-Man Museum, same button combination for Xbox 360 home menu needed to reset options for ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pac-Man Museum, same button combination for Xbox 360 home menu needed to reset options for ...: While playing BC Pac-Man Museum on Xbox One, the same button combination to open the Xbox 360 Home Menu on BC games (VIEW+MENU) is also required to reset individual game options in Pac-Man Museum...
  6. I cannot get Namco Museum 50 Anniversary (Xbox) to run on my Xbox 360.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot get Namco Museum 50 Anniversary (Xbox) to run on my Xbox 360.: To get a few things out of the way. 1. Yes its on the list. 2. Yes I have a 250GB HDD (Made by MS) 3. Yes I updated the system. (Although it gave me an E71 error upon start-up until I removed...
  7. Stuck inside Museum gift shop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stuck inside Museum gift shop: I'm in a dilemma here. I'm level 21, have all the DLCs downloaded and for a few weeks my character has been stuck inside the museum gift shop. My last save before that was when I was level 18...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. museum.xbox.com not working