Xbox Music and artist and music they should add onto the main stream music?

Discus and support Xbox Music and artist and music they should add onto the main stream music? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; one artist i want on xbox music is teddy loid and i love his work and music and like to stream it on xbox music and mememe and all the other separate... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ICUlex, Mar 6, 2015.

1. ICUlex
    ICUlex Guest

one artist i want on xbox music is teddy loid and i love his work and music and like to stream it on xbox music and mememe and all the other separate content

:)

ICUlex, Mar 6, 2015
  2. gold membership and music pass

The music pass isn't intended for downloading, only to listen to music and specific artists via stream from XBox Music.

UpstatesFinest3, Mar 6, 2015
  3. john12pm
    john12pm Guest
    Can't Stream Music from Windows 8.1 Computer to Xbox 360

Can't stream music from Windows 8.1 to xbox 360. Xbox Guide music player only recognizes songs and not Albums or Artists. I currently can stream video and photos from Win 8 computer to 360 no problem. I have Windows Media Player setup with Streaming Share
    turned on. I previously had an XP computer and was able to stream fine. Here is a video of my problem with the music streaming:

Any Help is greatly appreciated!

John

john12pm, Mar 6, 2015
  4. UpstatesFinest3 Win User

gold membership and music pass

The music pass isn't intended for downloading, only to listen to music and specific artists via stream from XBox Music.
  5. dudeskis01 Win User

Play your own music in game like the original xbox..

that article has no quote that the only way to play your music is through the xbox music streaming app, the writer never even states that xbox music is only the default music app, however, he clearly misleads the reader to believe you will not be able to
    stream music you own without paying. honestly its some horrendous journalism.

-

even if ms isnt providing a music streaming app, it will only be a matter of time before one of the many ms approved metro or winp8 music streaming apps is ported to x1.

-

it should also be noted that the win8p xbox music app allows you to play your own music/mp3s, so id imagine it is only a matter of time before they add this feature to x1 xbox music app.
  6. An Xbox Dude Win User

Xbox Music. Kinda Dissapointing

Yes, there are some artists that you can't stream using your Xbox Music Pass for license reasons. But there are millions of others artists you can stream using your pass. There is really nothing to complain about. I've been a music pass subscriber for a
    while, even back when it was called Zune. If you aren't happy with this service, go try out Spotify or have fun paying over $.99 a song on iTunes.
  7. Kickasstrophe Win User

Streaming issue

What happens is I click on "Artists", and it "thinks" for about 1 or 2 minutes, then says "no artists found". This is the same for Albums. As I mentioned before though, clicking on "songs" works as it should.

Here is what I have tried:

going through the entire Xbox initial setup process. twice.

Deleted and re-installed the media system updates.

Moved all of my music on to an external drive, formatted, then re-added all music to my library

Changed the UPnP service to "automatic"

Verified ALL streaming options are enabled on my computer, as well as the music folder being shared.

A few other things to note, my laptop computer on the same network (although connected wirelessly) works exactly as it should. I can see Artists, etc......
  8. banej Win User

Do I Need Copyright Permission?

Do note that you will be infringing copyright should you decided to use the music of some popular artistes as the background music for your video (beyond fair use).
Thema:

1. Xbox Music and artist and music they should add onto the main stream music? - Similar Threads - Music artist music

2. Spotify music app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spotify music app: My Spotify music app hasn't been working..for 3 weeks it says something went wrong try again with like a flag at the top.I have 247 songs and Spotify premium free for 6 months..halfway through my...
  3. no audio in video apps (youtube, netflix, etc) and no music in rocket league since opening...

in XboX Insiders
    no audio in video apps (youtube, netflix, etc) and no music in rocket league since opening...: I'm not sure what has happened here. I first noticed that Rocket League music has become silent or occasionally barely audible. I did recently open up the Dolby Atmos app as I wanted to run a test...
  4. Xbox Music Pass Gift Cards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Music Pass Gift Cards: Hi, I have two un-redeemed Xbox Music Pass gift cards that I had purchased in the past. Both cards are still un-scratched. With Xbox Music and Groove no longer being supported, I am unsure of...
  5. How to sync music and videos from Xbox to my Zune device.

in XBoX on Mobile
    How to sync music and videos from Xbox to my Zune device.: Hi, all. I recently bought a Zune mp3 player on ebay. When I tried to download the software I received an 404 error message. I asked previously if there were any other websites that were...
  6. Do you play minecraft with the music on?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you play minecraft with the music on?: After a while, the quiet music gets boring and gives me a little headache so I turn off the music whenever I play. 08f628e3-65c7-4663-8353-2bb71ffd4602
  7. Xbox didn't just eat but somehow ABSORBED my music CD?!?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox didn't just eat but somehow ABSORBED my music CD?!?!: So I; for the better part of a year; have had a tekken 7 CD in my xbox which I play at least once a week. Anyways today I took it out to test and see if my Zelda 25'th anniversary orchestra CD...
  8. Xbox Music - Exporting Playlist Metadata || Artist, Track, etc. || W8.1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Music - Exporting Playlist Metadata || Artist, Track, etc. || W8.1: *Disclaimer : Not sure if this is the right forum for this or not. Please feel free to kindly redirect. Is there a way to export playlist details in a document/file of some sort? For instance,...
  9. XBOX Music - Artists and albums available via XBOX music on PC not available via XBOX Music on ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Music - Artists and albums available via XBOX music on PC not available via XBOX Music on ...: I have an XBOX Music Subscription, and XBOX Live Gold. I use the music subscription on both my PC and XBOX. When I use the XBOX Music subscription on my PC, I seem to have access to a lot more...
  10. Xbox Music Artist Payment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Music Artist Payment: I guess the best way for me to put my question is, I have a Nokia lumia 521 and it runs windows 8, If I'm on xbox music and add an artists song to a playlist of mine, then I hit download (Not...