Xbox music - app for Windows 8.1

Discus and support Xbox music - app for Windows 8.1 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hey guys! i bought some cds on Xbox music (i dont have Xbox music pass), but the Windows 8.1 app is not allowing me to download my musicas. It´s even... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Fábio Radichi Belotto, Jun 8, 2014.

1. Xbox music - app for Windows 8.1

hey guys!

i bought some cds on Xbox music (i dont have Xbox music pass), but the Windows 8.1 app is not allowing me to download my musicas. It´s even trying to sold it again.

I am using same Microsoft account. I dont know what is happening.

:)

Fábio Radichi Belotto, Jun 8, 2014
  2. Can't download music,,I pay Xbox every month

Xbox app on Windows phone 8.1,,paid .
    jj

can't download certain music,bob seager,,Jackson Browne and many others,,why will Xbox not let me download it

JosephEdmondson, Jun 8, 2014
  3. NYC2TheWorld
    NYC2TheWorld Guest
    Cannot play music to XBOX 360 through XBOX Music App

Computer: Windows 8.1 APP: XBOX Music Modern App Problem: Select music in XBOX Music App, swipe to bring in devices charm, choose play, get error message of "this app can't play to a device right now." Attempted resolution - See Suggested answer in the
    linked thread http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/3144/t/405956.aspx?PageIndex=1 Result: Computer can now see XBOX 360 in the network section of Windows Explorer, PlayTo using Windows Media Player works, and using the Settings Charm -> Change
    PC Settings -> PC & Devices -> Devices, XBOX 360 is listed as a Play device. As an incidental, I am also having the same problem with XBOX Music app on my Surface RT Running 8.1 as well. Not sure what other troubleshooting steps I can take at this point.

NYC2TheWorld, Jun 8, 2014
  4. Esengi Win User

Allow child account to download video in Windows 8.1 Video app?

Similar issue here. My son tried to buy Music from his Windows 8.1 Music App with a 15€ Account set, but is not able to. The Application says, that children are not allowed to purchase Music. Hey, what's the use of this? With Applie iTunes it just plain
    worked.
  5. davy1283 Win User

Xbox Music Playlist not syncing to Windows Phone 8

I know it's not a good fix, but if you uninstall the WP8 Xbox Music app and reinstall it, it goes through and checks everything out again. My playlists, which did not appear on my phone but have appeared on my Windows 8.1 Xbox Music app and the Xbox Music
    website, finally became visible on my phone, filled with the songs I had placed there.

Hope they fix this soon, but in the mean time, you can always try this...
  6. davy1283 Win User

Xbox Music playlists not in sync on WP8

I know it's not a good fix, but if you uninstall the WP8 Xbox Music app and reinstall it, it goes through and checks everything out again. My playlists, which did not appear on my phone but have appeared on my Windows 8.1 Xbox Music app and the Xbox Music
    website, finally became visible on my phone, filled with the songs I had placed there.

Hope they fix this soon, but in the mean time, you can always try this...
  7. NYC2TheWorld Win User

Windows 8/Smartglass/Xbox video "Play to"

Well, I have tried all of this and I have a semi functional PlayTo working. On my Windows 8.1 PC I can use Windows Media Player to play music on my PC to my XBOX 360.

However...

Whenever I try to do this through the XBOX Music App I get the regular message "This app can't play to a device right now."

I've done all the steps above and can see the XBOX 360 on my network under network in Windows Explorer and as a Play device in the Control Panel in the modern interface but the music app will not work with the XBOX.

I'm not sure what other troubleshooting I can do.
  8. ChrisLynch06 Win User

Xbox Video app for WP8/8.1 and Personal Videos

@IRB, wrong OS. I wasn't talking about the Windows 8/8.1 app. I'm talking about the Windows PHONE 8.1 app not indexing the video in the Windows PHONE camera roll.
Thema:

Xbox music - app for Windows 8.1

1. Xbox music - app for Windows 8.1 - Similar Threads - music app Windows

2. xbox one - no audio for music apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one - no audio for music apps: I have been streaming music apps (I Heart radio / Spotify / Pandora / Amazon music) in the past without issue but now they all quit outputting sound. The apps play and show the song time...
  3. No sound on Pandora or I Heart Music app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No sound on Pandora or I Heart Music app: I can't hear any music being played on either the IHeartMusic app or the Pandora app on the Xbox One console. It shows the song is playing, but there's no sound. And I have no other issues with...
  4. Music apps no sound

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Music apps no sound: Hi all! For quite a while now there haven't been any sound when playing Spotify. Thought it had sth to do with the app so I tried re-installing it but no sound. Just installed groove music to...
  5. X-Box Music App - Windows 8.1 mobile - Songs not grouped by Album in Album View

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X-Box Music App - Windows 8.1 mobile - Songs not grouped by Album in Album View: Hi, In the XBOX Music App, Songs belonging to a compilation\album are appearing as separate items despite having the same album title in the track properties in windows explorer, as well as...
  6. I dont see download option for any albums on my XBox Music app on Windows 8.1 - I have ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I dont see download option for any albums on my XBox Music app on Windows 8.1 - I have ...: My case is worse. Xbox music on my windows 8.1 laptop seems to be incomplete. There is no radio option neither explore option nor option to connect to my account. I also noticed the application...
  7. Xbox Music App on Windows Phone 8 not seeing any of my cloud collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Music App on Windows Phone 8 not seeing any of my cloud collection: Hello, I have the recently reinstalled the xbox music app on my phone (Lumia 920), however, it is no longer showing any of the music in my cloud collection, either artist, album, or playlist, but...
  8. XBox Music app on Surface 2 and Windows RT 8.1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Music app on Surface 2 and Windows RT 8.1: Hi, I'm sorry to post my problem on this forum, but I have not found a forum for Windows Surface (Tablet or Windows 8 Apps). The problem is when I play music with Xbox Music app on my Surface 2...
  9. windows phone 8 - xbox music app - not syncing xbox music playlists

in XBoX Games and Apps
    windows phone 8 - xbox music app - not syncing xbox music playlists: ok the details: Been using xbox music sub for 2 years, I have locally cached content that plays fine on desktop and laptop both windows 8. windows phone music app syncs the lot. the new xbox...
  10. XBOX Music app plays ads when listening to locally stored Music on either Windows 8.1 or ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Music app plays ads when listening to locally stored Music on either Windows 8.1 or ...: Hi there, I know I'm not the only one having this problem, but there's still no solution. I posted about it in Microsoft Windows 8 forum and was send to post it here again. When I'm playing...