XBOX MUSIC COMPLETELY [Mod Removed]

Discus and support XBOX MUSIC COMPLETELY [Mod Removed] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm paying Money for each month. When I don't really want to, Microsoft is so [Mod Removed]. Because they changed the website layout. So I seriously... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PusPusPus, Apr 13, 2014.

1. PusPusPus
    PusPusPus Guest

I'm paying Money for each month. When I don't really want to, Microsoft is so [Mod Removed]. Because they changed the website layout. So I seriously have no Clue on how to disable my [Mod Removed] XBOX MUSIC membership.

http://support.xbox.com/nb-NO/my-account/xbox-music-pass-membership/cancel-xbox-music-pass

I FOLLOWED EVERY [Mod Removed] STEP ON THIS [Mod Removed]. UNTILL SOMETHING WENT [Mod Removed] WRONG. WHEN I WENT TO MY ACCOUNT, IT DIDN'T SHOW WHAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE SHOWN. "GET MORE MUSIC" HAHAHAHAH, I DON'T [Mod Removed] WANT ANYMORE MUSIC AND I STILL
    HAVE TO CLICK THAT [Mod Removed] JUST TO CANCEL THE MEMBERSHIP. Cancel my [Mod Removed] membership on Xbox Music Microsoft.

:)

PusPusPus, Apr 13, 2014
  2. NENGaming
    NENGaming Guest
    [Mod Removed]! XB 1 is completely [Mod Removed]

@MINDCRA5H - What's the sole purpose of a business? MS probably did offer Activision dedicated servers for their game to run on but Activision decided it wouldn't use them. Why? Probably to save money. Blaming MS and Xbox for a developers decision is a touch
    unfair I feel.

As for all your other problems there are plenty of guides and discussions going on around the web that will no doubt be able to help you with your problems. If you could, please start a topic of your own and I'm sure there will be quite a few people who
    would be willing to help.

Now, having owned and sold both my own and then my sons ps4 due to a whole host of problems with PSN and Sony in general I can tell you, the grass certainly isn't greener on the other side. But, the choice is ultimately up to you what you do with your console.

NENGaming, Apr 13, 2014
  3. VeeTr3x
    VeeTr3x Guest

Brother I feel for you. Trust me I do. I too am a victim of this nightmarish kind of problems. I had problems like black screen where the xbox one would be a useless brick. Once I fixed that, I was greeted with another black screen and guess what, it was
    on DAY ZERO of ADVANCED WARFARE my most anticipated game. And that problem stayed as it is like for a week. Then once I fixed that, my console died and yes I mean DIED. It turns on but doesn't give display. I tried everything but it doesn't seem to work. Well
    i guess the solution to these kind of problems is to get your console replaced or just buy a new one like I am about to because I noticed, these kind of problems only happen to some users like me and you and the only way to get rid of these is to just get
    another console which arn't the first manufactured one's.

VeeTr3x, Apr 13, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

onyxishere, Apr 13, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

6. Miss Diggz Win User

Hey there guys,

I'm truly sorry to hear about any inconveniences you've experienced. If you have any issues in particular you'd like to troubleshoot here in the Xbox Support Forums, please create a new thread detailing what you're experiencing and any troubleshooting steps
    you've already tried. That way we can cater our support specifically to you! We're here to help!
  7. MINDCRA5H Win User

Me too , seriously thinking of selling xb1 and getting ps4 ......nothing but problems .....issues with cod aw could have been avoided if ms told developers dedicated servers only on next gen xb1 , p2p hosting is crap and you know it so why let them do it
    . Party issues , music player issues , controller switching off telling me batteries are dead even though they are new ones . Connection problems , service problems etc , etc.....iv been with xb a long time as well , you would think they would know what gamers
    want by now and crappy aps and buying music and videos aint it.....Gaming console MS the clue is in the title , seamless GAMING thats all we want .
  8. NENGaming Win User

@MINDCRA5H - What's the sole purpose of a business? MS probably did offer Activision dedicated servers for their game to run on but Activision decided it wouldn't use them. Why? Probably to save money. Blaming MS and Xbox for a developers decision is a touch
    unfair I feel.

As for all your other problems there are plenty of guides and discussions going on around the web that will no doubt be able to help you with your problems. If you could, please start a topic of your own and I'm sure there will be quite a few people who
    would be willing to help.

Now, having owned and sold both my own and then my sons ps4 due to a whole host of problems with PSN and Sony in general I can tell you, the grass certainly isn't greener on the other side. But, the choice is ultimately up to you what you do with your console.
  9. VeeTr3x Win User

Brother I feel for you. Trust me I do. I too am a victim of this nightmarish kind of problems. I had problems like black screen where the xbox one would be a useless brick. Once I fixed that, I was greeted with another black screen and guess what, it was
    on DAY ZERO of ADVANCED WARFARE my most anticipated game. And that problem stayed as it is like for a week. Then once I fixed that, my console died and yes I mean DIED. It turns on but doesn't give display. I tried everything but it doesn't seem to work. Well
    i guess the solution to these kind of problems is to get your console replaced or just buy a new one like I am about to because I noticed, these kind of problems only happen to some users like me and you and the only way to get rid of these is to just get
    another console which arn't the first manufactured one's.
Thema:

1. XBOX MUSIC COMPLETELY [Mod Removed] - Similar Threads - MUSIC COMPLETELY Mod

2. xbox one - no audio for music apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one - no audio for music apps: I have been streaming music apps (I Heart radio / Spotify / Pandora / Amazon music) in the past without issue but now they all quit outputting sound. The apps play and show the song time...
  3. No sound on Pandora or I Heart Music app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No sound on Pandora or I Heart Music app: I can't hear any music being played on either the IHeartMusic app or the Pandora app on the Xbox One console. It shows the song is playing, but there's no sound. And I have no other issues with...
  4. Groove music in Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Groove music in Forza Horizon 4: What happened to groove music in Forza Horizon 4? e93f0030-ccc2-4eb6-a91b-457dd9fdb8a5
  5. Background Music Downgrade

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Background Music Downgrade: I have a Xbox One X, Division 2 bundle, bought earlier this year. I finally upgraded from the used Xbox 360 I bought back in 2011. On my previous console, I almost always used the preinstalled...
  6. Amazon music

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon music: i understand its not in Microsoft’s control but does anyone have any idea on when amazon music will be released to other countries outside the US for xbox? More specifically i mean the UK. Its...
  7. Music apps no sound

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Music apps no sound: Hi all! For quite a while now there haven't been any sound when playing Spotify. Thought it had sth to do with the app so I tried re-installing it but no sound. Just installed groove music to...
  8. Adding music files to xbox one from external hd

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adding music files to xbox one from external hd: Hi is it possible to add music files from my external hard drive to the xbox one for easier playback? Also are there any music player apps that have a search function? I have over 300gb of music...
  9. Spotify on 100% volume music isn't muting F1 2019 own menu background music, so both...

in XboX Insiders
    Spotify on 100% volume music isn't muting F1 2019 own menu background music, so both...: Should I select Spotify? F1 2019? The dashboard itself? Unfortunately, we can't select more than one subject to report. This should be a possibility, by the way! submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza...
  10. Music

in XBoX on Consoles
    Music: Is there a way i can transfer music from my Xbox 360 to a USB stick or install music onto my USB stick? Thanks, b2b60403-baa6-44e0-981e-9aee9a8bbecc