Xbox Music during gameplay

Discus and support Xbox Music during gameplay in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is it possible to stream with Xbox Music while I'm playing games? I was thinking about getting a sub through bing rewards, but if I can't stream during... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SpreadTheBlood, Jun 14, 2014.

1. Xbox Music during gameplay

Is it possible to stream with Xbox Music while I'm playing games? I was thinking about getting a sub through bing rewards, but if I can't stream during gameplay, I'll just stick to using pandora.

:)

SpreadTheBlood, Jun 14, 2014
  2. Joshington
    Joshington Guest
    Songs streamed from PC to 360 playing at fraction their normal speed

Level: Error

Event ID: 405

It's worth mentioning all the music with the problem is on the Windows 8 pc without Media Center, and the reason I need the music playable on the system music player is so it can be heard during gameplay.

Joshington, Jun 14, 2014
  3. zdopeheathen
    zdopeheathen Guest
    Music during gameplay, sin or eh?

Sometimes I do. Hearing footsteps and gun sounds are way overrated and for people that take the game too seriously.

zdopeheathen, Jun 14, 2014
  4. Xbox Music during gameplay

You can stream & listen to music through the Xbox Music app while playing your games. However, it currently has to be snapped to the side. If you unsnap it, the music pauses until you re-snap it. A lot of people have complained about this very issue and
    as a result, MS is aware of it and is working on fixing it so you can still listen to your music collection on the Xbox Music app while it is unsnapped. Unfortunately, we're not quite there yet...

Galactic Geek, Jun 14, 2014
  5. Galactic Geek Win User

You can stream & listen to music through the Xbox Music app while playing your games. However, it currently has to be snapped to the side. If you unsnap it, the music pauses until you re-snap it. A lot of people have complained about this very issue and
    as a result, MS is aware of it and is working on fixing it so you can still listen to your music collection on the Xbox Music app while it is unsnapped. Unfortunately, we're not quite there yet...
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

Xbox One Headsets

Hello there,

So you are wondering if there is a headset available that can connect to the Xbox for gameplay audio, and also connect to another device for music audio? I'm not aware of such a headset being available, but I don't see it as impossible. For now, I can recommend
    background music.

Xbox one has the
    Background music feature
    to allow the use of certain music streaming apps, like Pandora and Spotify, to continue playing music during gameplay.

Hope this helps!
  7. Joshington Win User

Songs streamed from PC to 360 playing at fraction their normal speed

Level: Error

Event ID: 405

It's worth mentioning all the music with the problem is on the Windows 8 pc without Media Center, and the reason I need the music playable on the system music player is so it can be heard during gameplay.
  8. Miss Portia Win User

Songs not appearing in playlist

Do you have these songs on the internal hard drive? Or on a USB? For Music during gameplay to work, the songs need to be on the internal hard drive.
  9. Zombie Harvest Win User

Music during gameplay, sin or eh?

[quote user="sHenziiii"]

As long as other people don't have to hear what you listen too, do whatever you want.

[/quote]

my friend blasts music from his phone so that everyone can hear it.
Thema:

1. Xbox Music during gameplay - Similar Threads - Music during gameplay

2. Music in Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Music in Microsoft Jigsaw: How can I turn off the music in Microsoft Jigsaw? 33bd32ce-cf5a-4eb0-83eb-cf04ed367240
  3. xbox one - no audio for music apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one - no audio for music apps: I have been streaming music apps (I Heart radio / Spotify / Pandora / Amazon music) in the past without issue but now they all quit outputting sound. The apps play and show the song time...
  4. No sound on Pandora or I Heart Music app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No sound on Pandora or I Heart Music app: I can't hear any music being played on either the IHeartMusic app or the Pandora app on the Xbox One console. It shows the song is playing, but there's no sound. And I have no other issues with...
  5. Groove music in Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Groove music in Forza Horizon 4: What happened to groove music in Forza Horizon 4? e93f0030-ccc2-4eb6-a91b-457dd9fdb8a5
  6. Background Music Downgrade

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Background Music Downgrade: I have a Xbox One X, Division 2 bundle, bought earlier this year. I finally upgraded from the used Xbox 360 I bought back in 2011. On my previous console, I almost always used the preinstalled...
  7. Groove Music 3-month free code never arrived during one month introductory subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Groove Music 3-month free code never arrived during one month introductory subscription: The deal offered was that you signed up with credit card for a free month of Groove Music and during that period you would receive a code for an additional three free months for a total of four...
  8. Play your music during game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Play your music during game?: How do you play your own music in the background on the Xbox One? I know how to do it on the 360 but no idea on the one c609ee7b-da10-4131-850e-5d9df18b1ff1
  9. Gaps During Xbox Music Playback

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gaps During Xbox Music Playback: Why are there constant gaps in the music playback in Xbox Music on the Xbox? I listen to Xbox Music on my desktop computer and there are no gaps - why.... b300983f-fd92-48bb-bbf1-baaf9ca859fa
  10. Playing Music During Games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing Music During Games: Appreciate any help with the following question. Is is possible to play music through my xbox at the same time as playing Call of Duty? I've seen videos posted Upload Studio, where people are...