Xbox Music - Windows Phone 8/8.1

Discus and support Xbox Music - Windows Phone 8/8.1 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've noticed in the past that the maximum for a playlist is 1000 songs. I have a playlist with ~800 songs on it. No matter what, Xbox Music will only... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by acyclic, Apr 15, 2014.

1. acyclic
    acyclic Guest

I've noticed in the past that the maximum for a playlist is 1000 songs. I have a playlist with ~800 songs on it.

No matter what, Xbox Music will only play 100 songs at a time. What this means is even on shuffle, I always get the top 100 songs off of my playlist.

Can you please fix this so I can play my entire playlist? Or can you at least acknowledge the issue and provide a timeframe for a fix?

:)

acyclic, Apr 15, 2014
  2. ChrisLynch06
    ChrisLynch06 Guest
    Xbox Video app for WP8/8.1 and Personal Videos

@IRB, wrong OS. I wasn't talking about the Windows 8/8.1 app. I'm talking about the Windows PHONE 8.1 app not indexing the video in the Windows PHONE camera roll.

ChrisLynch06, Apr 15, 2014
  3. xbox music

[quote user="proneto911"]
    [quote user=""]

Is it confirmed that we can't use our own music on the console? And who used Xbox music, is it good? I gather we can use it while playing games? While not a snap.

[/quote]It has not been confirmed as of yet. im guessing you can but don't hold me to it. I have the Xbox Music service I love it can download virtually any song new or old. As long as you have windows 8 or 8.1 or a windows phone 8 it will work.

[/quote] I have a windows phone, I can use Xbox music for free right now? How does it work?

CollapseControl, Apr 15, 2014
  4. Mister Parks Win User

Can't connect windows phone 7 device to xbox music pass

Hello Jogador,

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the Xbox Music pass, and Xbox Music are not available on Windows Phone 7 devices. Xbox Music is available on Windows 8, Windows RT tablets, Windows Phone 8, and the Xbox 360 console.

I hope that this information helps.
  5. ChrisLynch06 Win User

Xbox Video app for WP8/8.1 and Personal Videos

@IRB, wrong OS. I wasn't talking about the Windows 8/8.1 app. I'm talking about the Windows PHONE 8.1 app not indexing the video in the Windows PHONE camera roll.
  6. CollapseControl Win User

xbox music

[quote user="proneto911"]
    [quote user=""]

Is it confirmed that we can't use our own music on the console? And who used Xbox music, is it good? I gather we can use it while playing games? While not a snap.

[/quote]It has not been confirmed as of yet. im guessing you can but don't hold me to it. I have the Xbox Music service I love it can download virtually any song new or old. As long as you have windows 8 or 8.1 or a windows phone 8 it will work.

[/quote] I have a windows phone, I can use Xbox music for free right now? How does it work?
  7. proneto911 Win User

xbox music

[quote user="CollapseControl"]

8. ryan6606 Win User

Xbox Music not taking my Xbox$

I am having the same problem. I received a gift card that I added to my account. The front of the card explicitly says music but the fine print on the back says "Music: Only for purchase of individual tracks & music pass on Windows 8.1; and music pass
    on Xbox One". Since it does not say windows phone 8 does that mean I am out of luck? Doesn't make any sense why they make it so convoluted.
Thema:

1. Xbox Music - Windows Phone 8/8.1 - Similar Threads - Music Windows Phone

2. Playing music on my Windows phone.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing music on my Windows phone.: Hi, I have now uploaded my music to Onderdrive music, but I still can't see it on my Windows phone. I am running 8.1 and I have agreed to all terms and conditions that I can see. On my phone, I...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Windows Phone with Music??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Windows Phone with Music??: Does anyone know of a way of playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Windows Phone with music on the device?? I've spent ages trying to find an answer, and not sure if it's just me having this...
  4. OneDrive music won't sync to Windows phone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OneDrive music won't sync to Windows phone: Hi I am trying to get my One Drive music to sync with a Windows phone (Nokia Lumia 620 - running 8.1) I assumed I would just use Groove which I do on my PC and my android phone but I am now...
  5. Xbox/Groove Music Pass on Windows Phone 10 Insider Preview

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox/Groove Music Pass on Windows Phone 10 Insider Preview: Hello. Since I'm using Windows Phone 10 Insider Preview (now on 10.0.10512.1000) I'm not allowed to download music (using the new Groove App) with the context of my Xbox/Groove Music Pass active...
  6. Downloads Stuck in Pending in Xbox Music for Windows Phone 8 since Yesterday's Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloads Stuck in Pending in Xbox Music for Windows Phone 8 since Yesterday's Update: Ever since the Music app update yesterday, new music I have attempted to download to my phone keeps getting stuck in a 'Pending' state. This happened to me yesterday afternoon and finally managed...
  7. Xbox Music Radio on Windows Phone 8.1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Music Radio on Windows Phone 8.1: Windows is becoming to dictorial, radio function worked as a freebie on windows phone. This is TAKEN away in the 8.1 upgrade . Cant wait for my contract to end and go back to android......
  8. Xbox Music App on Windows Phone 8 not seeing any of my cloud collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Music App on Windows Phone 8 not seeing any of my cloud collection: Hello, I have the recently reinstalled the xbox music app on my phone (Lumia 920), however, it is no longer showing any of the music in my cloud collection, either artist, album, or playlist, but...
  9. Windows Phone 8, Store freezing when trying to offline music

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows Phone 8, Store freezing when trying to offline music: Hello, I have been having this issue a while now, when i choose music from my music collection to offline sometime it freezes. I tick the songs i want, choose download and then i get 'loading'...
  10. 80172008 Error Code on Windows Phone Music

in XBoX on Consoles
    80172008 Error Code on Windows Phone Music: Wow, there isn't a forum for music? www.xbox.com/en-US/Music I have a windows phone 8.1 and it has been working excellently with my online music synced with my OneDrive. Starting yesterday I...