xbox music wont sign in

Discus and support xbox music wont sign in in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; press sign in button just does nothing is there a issue e9f722a8-4e91-456c-aedd-f5130cf6470a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MessiahBrowny, Jan 21, 2014.

1. xbox music wont sign in

press sign in button just does nothing is there a issue

:)

MessiahBrowny, Jan 21, 2014
  2. So annoyed.

I was playing online when suddenly my xbox live signs out and wont let me sign back in and then i call customer support and i'm on hold listening to some bad music

LmtLessGamr94, Jan 21, 2014
  3. ClNTRoN
    ClNTRoN Guest
    Plex app for XB1 launching tomorrow 10/7; 360 will follow shortly

Just signed up for Plex and tested some music on it and it works great. I might cancel my Xbox Music subscription for this.

ClNTRoN, Jan 21, 2014
  4. xbox music wont sign in

do you have more than one profile on your system? i know i get signed out of redbox when my girlfriend gets recognized by the kinect even if i'm in the middle of a movie.

MikePARKISON JR, Jan 22, 2014
  5. MikePARKISON JR Win User

xbox music wont sign in

do you have more than one profile on your system? i know i get signed out of redbox when my girlfriend gets recognized by the kinect even if i'm in the middle of a movie.
  6. Mister Ohnaka Win User

I tried the xbox music pass for a 30 day trial

Hi Jueno! Did you sign up for the Xbox Music trial on your Xbox? Also, there is no online streaming site for Xbox Music. You must use the Xbox Music application.
  7. dudeskis01 Win User

How to play your own music from your PC on the Xbox

this article is about the xbox music app. not the xbox one. i cant imagine the xbox one wont let you stream media from your network. that would be a huge step backwards. i just read this as the xbox music app only access music from the cloud, so if you want
    to put your music on the cloud you have to pay for that service.

-

the media player and libraries should be able to be told to access files on the local hdd, the external hdd, or a network hdd. if not it wont be long before someone makes an app to do it.
  8. AlarmedCosine0 Win User

Signing up

want to sign up for xbox music account
  9. Player676443736 Win User

Xbox are a bunch of ripp off artists

actually i didnt even sign up for xbox gold i signed up for music but was charged for both gold and music i am going to be contacting legal and sueing if it isnt returned to me
Thema:

xbox music wont sign in

1. xbox music wont sign in - Similar Threads - music wont sign

2. Why is file explorer not working with my Xbox one can not move my music downloader

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is file explorer not working with my Xbox one can not move my music downloader: Can ya fix the file explorer problem not working i'm mad upset about that do something please th anks 8878c64f-faa3-4c95-b854-fe531bb4da5b
  3. Audio Output Bug playing music, Happens every time with Stereo Uncompressed

in XboX Insiders
    Audio Output Bug playing music, Happens every time with Stereo Uncompressed: I tested this with Spotify and Pandora. Simply just plugging in my headset to the controller and then opening the Guide causes the music volume to boost x10. Moving the volume slider just once...
  4. Favorite soundtrack/theme music from a video game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite soundtrack/theme music from a video game?: I love the music from Final Fantasy 7. 9791d6c9-881e-44f0-866d-a43ba1e6f8fd
  5. Music Transfer from Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Music Transfer from Xbox 360: I'm about to give away my old Xbox 360. I have ripped all of my music to it in case my CD'S got scratched. I need to transfer my music to a flash drive or some other type of device... I thought...
  6. Destiny soundtrack wont "play to" xbox music

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny soundtrack wont "play to" xbox music: just bought the destiny soundtrack on itunes because its not in the xbox store anywhere. i attempt to use play to xboxone and it is giving me a error after it attempts to contact media server and...
  7. xbox music on 360 wont play anything.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox music on 360 wont play anything.: i have 2 360s and 1 one, for some reason on one of the 360s it dosent play anything, music videos dont play and when i play a list of songs it just skips them all one after another. the other...
  8. Xbox1 wont see NAS Music Folder

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox1 wont see NAS Music Folder: Xbox1 wont see my Music Folder yet sees Films and Music I can select Play All and then it attempts to load my music but will not do it I can play music by streaming of my laptop...
  9. XBOX Music will play but wont download

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Music will play but wont download: I have a current XBox Music Pass subscription. I am able to play music in my collection and music in the store but I cant download albums or add songs to my collection. I am getting the error...
  10. Xbox Music wont add all music

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Music wont add all music: Downloaded an album on iTunes. It shows up in my monitored folder, it plays in Windows Media Player with all the correct information about band and album. When I try to play it in Xbox Music,...