Xbox music

Discus and support Xbox music in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Okay, so when I download albums to my windows phone lumia 620 the artist was updated with information from the network. When I play the music the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RamOFT, Apr 2, 2014.

1. RamOFT
    RamOFT Guest

Xbox music

Okay, so when I download albums to my windows phone lumia 620 the artist was updated with information from the network. When I play the music the background changes to a picture of the artist. When i moved my SD card to my Lumia 520 the latter doesn't happen.
    I deleted the music and pre-moved it to my computer to the windows 8 music app. It updated the blank album covers to the correct ones. I downloaded them back to my phone using the transfer app. However, when i open up to an artist not all of their albums have
    a cover, and the background artist image doesn't show up. Can someone help me even if it is a small problem, but it irratates me so much lol. Thank you.

:)

RamOFT, Apr 2, 2014
  2. airmattdog
    airmattdog Guest
    Playing music stored on my X360 Harddrive via Xbox Music, how?

In order to play music that's stored on your Xbox harddrive you'll need to use the built in media player. Xbox Music is an app for use with an Xbox Music Pass to stream music and videos from the Xbox Music catalog.

airmattdog, Apr 2, 2014
  3. Mister Parks
    Mister Parks Guest
    Xbox Music Video Playback on Win 8 PC??

Hey Cheetah,

Sorry for the delay in hearing from us.

So, to clarify, you aren't able to play the videos from the playlist that you set up on your Xbox 360? The streaming of Music Videos is a feature of Xbox Music on the Xbox 360 console only. There's some info in our

FAQ: Listen to music and music videos on Xbox 360 with Xbox Music

The functionality to search, play, and view Music Videos is not in the Xbox Music app on other devices.

Mister Parks, Apr 2, 2014
  4. Mister Parks Win User

Xbox Music Video Playback on Win 8 PC??

Hey Cheetah,

Sorry for the delay in hearing from us.

So, to clarify, you aren't able to play the videos from the playlist that you set up on your Xbox 360? The streaming of Music Videos is a feature of Xbox Music on the Xbox 360 console only. There's some info in our

FAQ: Listen to music and music videos on Xbox 360 with Xbox Music

The functionality to search, play, and view Music Videos is not in the Xbox Music app on other devices.
  5. airmattdog Win User

Playing music stored on my X360 Harddrive via Xbox Music, how?

In order to play music that's stored on your Xbox harddrive you'll need to use the built in media player. Xbox Music is an app for use with an Xbox Music Pass to stream music and videos from the Xbox Music catalog.
  6. Mister Parks Win User

Ripped CDs Show in Desktop Xbox Music, but not on Laptop or Windows Phone

Hey Gravity,

To use the Cloud-based feature of the Xbox Music app to stream your music to other devices in Xbox Music, you need to have an Xbox Music Pass, specifically.

Just to verify, are you able to play the ripped music with the Xbox Music app on the PC?
  7. airmattdog Win User

Can either of the XBOXes utilize locally stored MP3/4 with the XBOX Music service?

No, currently the Xbox Music app on the console is only for streaming music from the Xbox Music catalog using a Xbox Music Pass. In order to play your local/NAS files you'll have to use the built-in music player.
  8. MoltenDarkman Win User

signed up for the 30 day trial for music pass

seeing as the Music app is no longer zune but xbox music now the videos have to be re downloaded through your down load history witch can be found in the account management in the setting part xbox 360..the app you want is xbox music if you click on the
    xbox music in the music ssection your xbox 360 should automaticly load the app.the app can also be loaded up on you xbox by going to the music section on you xbox 360 and goto the xbox music section you should be able to get the music app there
Thema:

Xbox music

1. Xbox music - Similar Threads - music

2. Amazon Unlimited Music ** HD ** on XBOX One X ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Unlimited Music ** HD ** on XBOX One X ?: Hello all ! I've just switched from my regular unlimited music subscription with Amazon to an unlimited music HD subscription (still with Amazon of course). The app on the PC or on the Android...
  3. How is work? the music in the background when stream

in XBoX on Consoles
    How is work? the music in the background when stream: what about if i put some music with the xbox one player vua USB in the background it will cover the stream game sound or that stream game mute problem? Any one try it or any one can tell me how it...
  4. I can only store 15GB of Videos/Music on a XBox One S 1TB with 600GB free

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can only store 15GB of Videos/Music on a XBox One S 1TB with 600GB free: Hi guys. I recently got a XBox One S 1TB. I have 600GB free space, however when I try to store more than 15GB of Music or Videos on my console, it says "Not enough space". Note, I have already...
  5. Music in Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Music in Microsoft Jigsaw: How can I turn off the music in Microsoft Jigsaw? 33bd32ce-cf5a-4eb0-83eb-cf04ed367240
  6. xbox one - no audio for music apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one - no audio for music apps: I have been streaming music apps (I Heart radio / Spotify / Pandora / Amazon music) in the past without issue but now they all quit outputting sound. The apps play and show the song time...
  7. No sound on Pandora or I Heart Music app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No sound on Pandora or I Heart Music app: I can't hear any music being played on either the IHeartMusic app or the Pandora app on the Xbox One console. It shows the song is playing, but there's no sound. And I have no other issues with...
  8. Groove music in Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Groove music in Forza Horizon 4: What happened to groove music in Forza Horizon 4? e93f0030-ccc2-4eb6-a91b-457dd9fdb8a5
  9. Background Music Downgrade

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Background Music Downgrade: I have a Xbox One X, Division 2 bundle, bought earlier this year. I finally upgraded from the used Xbox 360 I bought back in 2011. On my previous console, I almost always used the preinstalled...
  10. Amazon music

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon music: i understand its not in Microsoft’s control but does anyone have any idea on when amazon music will be released to other countries outside the US for xbox? More specifically i mean the UK. Its...