Xbox, my home Xbox

Discus and support Xbox, my home Xbox in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So me and my brother been using the game share thing for a while now actually for a year and everything is fine until on Monday for some reason I lost... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by OctavioHernandez4, Nov 25, 2021.

1. Xbox, my home Xbox

So me and my brother been using the game share thing for a while now actually for a year and everything is fine until on Monday for some reason I lost the ability to use game share and me and my brother live with each other and I know he didn't do anything so I went on to his account on my Xbox and for some reason my home Xbox was marked off so I went to mark it again and the next day the same thing happened where I don't have his benefits of gold and game pass also he has now one switch before he has to wait a year.

I have no idea if this is a glitch or it's my Xbox One S I have no idea.

Also it's my brother that has Xbox live and he shares on my Xbox.

:)

OctavioHernandez4, Nov 25, 2021
  2. SLB4EVERPT Win User

change of console an licenses1

verify if your account is as your home xbox:

Just go to settings, then personalization, then my home xbox.

See if says add as my home xbox or remove as my home xbox.
  3. OneCUBANBEAST Win User

My home xbox

hey , i don't have any other xbox at my home xbox , but when a go to my home xbox in my profile , it tells me Can't make this your home Xbox , you can have one Xbox home at a time ........... , but i don't have another xbox as my home xbox ??
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

My home Xbox

You can change home with xbox one only 3 times every 365 days. If you have reached the number of times you can change home contact xbox live chat support, account section to reset this:

support.xbox.com/.../contact-us
  5. Smwutches Win User

My Home Xbox!

You can try contacting support to see if they can reset the limit, but as Bimnog said, if they can't, you will have to wait until the year is over. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. DeadWalking2292 Win User

My home xbox

Didn't abuse it both consoles are in my house but one isn't mine I did it so they could enjoy my gold membership.
Thema:

Xbox, my home Xbox

1. Xbox, my home Xbox - Similar Threads - home

2. Xbox App (Windows 11 Home Insider Preview) won't let me choose a drive to install games on

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App (Windows 11 Home Insider Preview) won't let me choose a drive to install games on: Hi, I recently got interested in Game Pass for PC since I have a Game Pass Ultimate subscription for both Xbox and PC. My laptop's internal SSD being too small, I bought a bigger external SSD...
  3. Dolby Atmos for Home Theater disabled by Astro’s base station

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Atmos for Home Theater disabled by Astro’s base station: Hello, I just got the Astro A50, on Xbox Series X you have to branch the charge station through USB, the issue is that the Xbox doesn’t detect HDMI as the primary output anymore when it’s plugged...
  4. Home Button Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home Button Not Working: Hello, So just today I purchased the electric volt series x controller. My home button does not turn the controller on at all and doesn’t light up when I press it. I have been able to plug in a...
  5. Basic touch controls for Xbox home.

in XboX Insiders
    Basic touch controls for Xbox home.: As the title suggests-add basic touch input to the remote play screen, it only needs a D-pad and the A B X Y buttons to navigate the Xbox easily without always needing a controller. submitted by...
  6. Xbox "home" console question

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox "home" console question: I have an Xbox One X as my "home" console. I recently purchased a Xbox Series S. I might want to make it my "home" console, but I know you are allowed to only change it so many times per year. Is...
  7. Xbox Suggested Add to Home

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Suggested Add to Home: I have blocked a profile but I keep seeing his profile on my dashboard as “suggested” to add to the Home Screen. How can I stop this sans destroying the Xbox? 9927eeba-73b7-4790-b5fc-ac50c8c952fb
  8. Xbox remote play on iPad (home wifi)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox remote play on iPad (home wifi): Can anyone explain why xbox remote play is so much worse than ps remote play? PS remote play works absolutely perfectly in the same network. With the xbox remote, the graphics are significantly...
  9. Home xbox switches

in XBoX Accessibility
    Home xbox switches: My friend didn't ask to switch my Xbox to his and I lost my last switch of the year and I understand that's partly my fault but i really need another one is there anything at all that can be done?...
  10. Home xbox security flaw

in XBoX Accessibility
    Home xbox security flaw: So today I've spent hours talking with Microsoft customer support. I have found out a potential flaw with the family security on xbox. My son (14 years old) has an xbox x where he gets his xbox...