xbox my xbox home

Discus and support xbox my xbox home in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a problem for just a few days trying to share it, but it always writes us Accept the bones, log on to your account and enter MY HOME XBOX ...... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by vojtěchBrýna, May 16, 2019.

1. xbox my xbox home

:)

vojtěchBrýna, May 16, 2019
  2. SLB4EVERPT Win User

change of console an licenses1

verify if your account is as your home xbox:

Just go to settings, then personalization, then my home xbox.

See if says add as my home xbox or remove as my home xbox.
  3. OneCUBANBEAST Win User

My home xbox

hey , i don't have any other xbox at my home xbox , but when a go to my home xbox in my profile , it tells me Can't make this your home Xbox , you can have one Xbox home at a time ........... , but i don't have another xbox as my home xbox ??
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

My home Xbox

You can change home with xbox one only 3 times every 365 days. If you have reached the number of times you can change home contact xbox live chat support, account section to reset this:

support.xbox.com/.../contact-us
  5. Smwutches Win User

My Home Xbox!

You can try contacting support to see if they can reset the limit, but as Bimnog said, if they can't, you will have to wait until the year is over. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. DeadWalking2292 Win User

My home xbox

Didn't abuse it both consoles are in my house but one isn't mine I did it so they could enjoy my gold membership.
Thema:

xbox my xbox home

1. xbox my xbox home - Similar Threads - home

2. I can't set up the Home Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't set up the Home Console: [img] . Cannot connect to the service. Please try again later. I have been waiting for a few months 3759788a-4e7a-4400-b974-2e97a166ee21
  3. Reset my home xbox please!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reset my home xbox please!: Hi my kids used all my home xbox uses. We have 2 xboxes on the same network and I'm using the network ransfer so I share with my kids xbox in their room . But they have been using my account and...
  4. Xbox Game Share/ Xbox Home is NOT WORKING!!! HELP PLEASE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Share/ Xbox Home is NOT WORKING!!! HELP PLEASE: Hello SUPPORT GROUP OF MICROSOFT/XBOX, So, my cousin’s gamesharing is not working, when my console is clearly the NEWLY DESIGNATED Xbox Home, as I followed the procedure on “How to make your...
  5. Xbox won’t play or open games and some apps or they load and kick to home screem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won’t play or open games and some apps or they load and kick to home screem: my xbox wont open some games and apps and the ones that do open start loading and get kicked to the home screen . Last game played was fortnite and took forever to get in a match and when i did...
  6. Mute button showing on home screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mute button showing on home screen: Hey, I have been searching through these threads but cant find the answer. The muted icon is showing at the top right hand of the xbox home screen, next o the battery icon. I cant figure out how...
  7. how do i get more xbox home switches

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i get more xbox home switches: Who may I speak to, to get a extra Xbox home switch? I am currently not allowed to play games that I have originally bought and I need to set my current Xbox as my home Xbox in order to be allowed...
  8. We couldn't remove this console's home Xbox associations

in XBoX Accessibility
    We couldn't remove this console's home Xbox associations: I want to do a factory reset first for obvious reasons. It won't let me reset it though. It says "We couldn't remove this console's home Xbox associations" Any idea how to resolve this?...
  9. Says my home xbox isnt set up, but it wont let me do anything about it, i havent changed...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Says my home xbox isnt set up, but it wont let me do anything about it, i havent changed...: i am not sure what to do here my friends are playing but i can't it says i have to change my xbox to my home xbox but it wont let me do anything, ahhhhhh help, i worked all day i wanna gaaaaaame...
  10. Can you reset my home xbox for me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you reset my home xbox for me: The games I bought not working 070637b4-f2e4-462d-92e6-0651fe77173c