xbox my xbox home

Discus and support xbox my xbox home in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a problem for just a few days trying to share it, but it always writes us Accept the bones, log on to your account and enter MY HOME XBOX ...... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by vojtěchBrýna, May 16, 2019.

1. xbox my xbox home

:)

vojtěchBrýna, May 16, 2019
  2. SLB4EVERPT Win User

change of console an licenses1

verify if your account is as your home xbox:

Just go to settings, then personalization, then my home xbox.

See if says add as my home xbox or remove as my home xbox.
  3. OneCUBANBEAST Win User

My home xbox

hey , i don't have any other xbox at my home xbox , but when a go to my home xbox in my profile , it tells me Can't make this your home Xbox , you can have one Xbox home at a time ........... , but i don't have another xbox as my home xbox ??
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

My home Xbox

You can change home with xbox one only 3 times every 365 days. If you have reached the number of times you can change home contact xbox live chat support, account section to reset this:

support.xbox.com/.../contact-us
  5. Smwutches Win User

My Home Xbox!

You can try contacting support to see if they can reset the limit, but as Bimnog said, if they can't, you will have to wait until the year is over. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. DeadWalking2292 Win User

My home xbox

Didn't abuse it both consoles are in my house but one isn't mine I did it so they could enjoy my gold membership.
Thema:

xbox my xbox home

1. xbox my xbox home - Similar Threads - home

2. Can't make my xbox 'My Home Xbox' even I have 3 switches.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't make my xbox 'My Home Xbox' even I have 3 switches.: Can't make my xbox 'My Home Xbox' even I have 3 switches. I tried this on 2 different consoles to make sure but the result is same, so I'm sure this is about my account which is: Gamertag:...
  3. GamePass not working after home switch

in XBoX on Consoles
    GamePass not working after home switch: Alright, so Basically Me and my friend game-share meanig his xbox is home xbox, So If I buy him gamepass we both get it. So I bought the 3 months for $1, Everything was fine I had it for a little...
  4. Home Xbox Counter Issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Home Xbox Counter Issue: Does anyone have the issue where their Xbox is randomly kicking them off their "Home Xbox" and therefore using one of the resets every time that you have to then have to set it back up to allow...
  5. Can’t make selections on home screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t make selections on home screen: I have 3 profiles on my xbox one, one for me and one for each of my two children. I am constantly having issues on the home screen. When someone is playing and another tries to logon to the game,...
  6. Xbox One S All-Digital Edition and 'two xbox one consoles at home'

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox One S All-Digital Edition and 'two xbox one consoles at home': Xbox One S All-Digital Edition and 'two xbox one consoles at home' Since the Xbox One S Digital Edition is just like a "normal" Xbox One with just the disc drive removed, all the issues discussed...
  7. Sound icon on home screen is muted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound icon on home screen is muted: hi, the sound icon (next to battery charge icon) is permanently muted (line through it) ever since xbox one update a few days ago. Oddly when mic/headset is plugged into controller my son can...
  8. Xbox Live not working on HOME Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live not working on HOME Console: My boyfriend and I both own an Xbox (One and One X); we've recently discovered that we can make on of them the HOME console and share games and Xbox Live! Today we set the older version as the...
  9. Home Xbox Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home Xbox Question: When I first got my Xbox One I gave my sister my 360 still set up with my profile and digital rights licenses (essentially my home Xbox 360). Because of this I never set up a home Xbox One. Now I...
  10. My Home Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Home Xbox: I'm just trying to remove My Home Xbox from my console. I have 3 Switches left however, it keeps giving me an error message that says "We are unable to connect to the service at the moment. Try...