Xbox narrator cannot be closed. After windows narrator is closed, narrator still exists in...

Discus and support Xbox narrator cannot be closed. After windows narrator is closed, narrator still exists in... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I play xbox live games on the computer. After I log in to my account, the narrator will be automatically turned on, but it can't be turned off. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by 欣宇章, Jun 22, 2020.

1. 欣宇章
    欣宇章 Guest

Xbox narrator cannot be closed. After windows narrator is closed, narrator still exists in...

I play xbox live games on the computer. After I log in to my account, the narrator will be automatically turned on, but it can't be turned off.
    I have tried to close the narrator of win10, but I can't also close the narrator in the game;

I try to reinstall the system. Before I log in to xboxlive, there is no narrator, and there is no narrator who logs in to a new created account.However, once I log in to my own account, the narrator will open it. No matter whether I log out or switch accounts,
    it cannot be closed.

:)

欣宇章, Jun 22, 2020
  2. 欣宇章 Win User

Xbox narrator cannot be closed. After windows narrator is closed, narrator still exists in the game

Hello,thanks for your reply. The narrator of my windows is closed as I said, and can be opened correctly. After opening, you will hear the voice of two narrators. So I think that the narrator of Xbox can't be
    turned off.

But the Ease of Access section of my Xbox Console applet assistant has no narrator settings. But I saw there is the setting in other's software on the web.So I'd like to ask if it's the latest update that
    has deleted this setting, causing me to be unable to close it while I accidentally open it?

So may I ask you:
    1 Please log in my xboxlive account with the software with this function to help me close?
    2 Or provide me the version of the Xbox Console applet assistant with narrator switch function, which can let me turn off?
    [​IMG]
  3. emi1ylove Win User

Xbox narrator cannot be closed. After windows narrator is closed, narrator still exists in the game

I play xbox live games on the computer. After I log in to my account, the narrator will be automatically turned on, but it can't be turned off.
    I have tried to close the narrator of win10, but I can't also close the narrator in the game;

I try to reinstall the system. Before I log in to xboxlive, there is no narrator, and there is no narrator who logs in to a new created account.However, once I log in to my own account, the narrator will open it. No matter whether I log out or switch accounts,
    it cannot be closed.
    Hello!

I can only imagine how annoying that can be when the Narrator speaks your every move.

I would recommend accessing your settings over your PC or Xbox Live Settings, then going to the Ease of Access section to disable the Narrator Feature. Or try possibly looking up Narrator in your settings to see if maybe the Narrator is still enabled.
  4. RainingRoses Win User

Narrator

Hi Aaron,

To turn off narrator hold the xbox button and go to narrator, it then should ask you Do you want to turn it off, select yes. If its still on after you turn it off, a quick restart should fix this.

You can also adjust the narrator settings in Settings - Ease of access - Narrator then switch off.

More info can be found here:

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/accessibility/narrator-on-xbox-one

Let us know if you need anything else. :)
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

How to totally shutdown or uninstall narrator in minecarft OR windows10

Hi Shakesyouth,

Thank you for posting on the forums. I'd be happy to help.

For Windows 10, you can disable Narrator from your Ease of Access settings. Click on Start
    or press the Windows key and then select Settings. Go to Ease of Access and then select Narrator from the left panel. You can then turn off Narrator with the switch under "Use Narrator". You can find more information on Narrator by reading this article,
    "Complete guide to Narrator".

For Minecraft ease of access settings, I recommend reaching out to
    Mojang support.
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Text to Speech or Narrator on during gameplay....

There are three ways to turn Narrator on or off:

• In Windows 10, press Windows logo key + Ctrl + Enter on your keyboard. In earlier versions of Windows, you may need to press Windows logo key + Enter.
    • On the sign-in screen, select the Ease of accessbutton in the lower-right corner, and turn on the toggle under Narrator.
    • Go to Settings > Ease of Access > Narrator,and then turn on the toggle under Use Narrator.
Thema:

1. Xbox narrator cannot be closed. After windows narrator is closed, narrator still exists in... - Similar Threads - narrator cannot closed

2. Disabling the narrator voice on Age Of Empires Definitive Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disabling the narrator voice on Age Of Empires Definitive Edition: I have to keep disabling the narrator voice on Age Of Empires Definitive Edition every time I load the game - that is annoying when people are sleeping, can you tell me how to actually SAVE your...
  3. Xbox Narrator

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Narrator: I have been playing sea of thieves recently (pc, windows 10) and had no problems but today I opened the game and found that the xbox narrator was on despite no settings having been changed, the...
  4. How to turn off the Ctrl + b shortcut for the minecraft 1.16 narrator?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to turn off the Ctrl + b shortcut for the minecraft 1.16 narrator?: I installed several mods and I need the shortcut Ctrl + b available to link, but every time I press it it ends up changing the state of the narrator.How do I disable this narrator shortcut?I'm...
  5. my narrator i you not turn off in any my halo games after dec 2020 update

in XBoX on Consoles
    my narrator i you not turn off in any my halo games after dec 2020 update: I am a bug with narrator it will turn off in any halo game after dec 2020 os update and my all game save delete unknows resain bug on my xbox one s fd236570-a25f-4b91-b2dc-017ba770ff53
  6. narrator still active on gears 5, but its turned off

in XBoX on Consoles
    narrator still active on gears 5, but its turned off: I'm having an issue with the narrator being active only when gears 5 is being played. I've done all the trouble shooting available to no avail. I don't have this issue outside of this game. Also...
  7. Narrator won't shut up in all my games

in XBoX on Windows
    Narrator won't shut up in all my games: I have been using Game Pass Ultimate to play games on PC and Streaming to Android which is a great and dandy however I have one issue. All my games have narrator on whenever I play them. This has...
  8. narrator stays on in game menus

in XBoX on Consoles
    narrator stays on in game menus: when i play certain games ie gears 5 or halo the master chief i get a narrator at the beginning of the games.im running xbox one x.can anyone please help.or does any one else get the same narrator...
  9. Xbox games on PC Narrator always on - HELP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox games on PC Narrator always on - HELP: It's been a while that i've this problem and think that maybe was my "old" computer, but installing in these days Age of Empire 3 Remastered this problem popped out also on my new laptop, so i...
  10. Xbox 360 Movies and TV Narration enabled on purchased movies and cannot disable.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Movies and TV Narration enabled on purchased movies and cannot disable.: Recently rented and purchased movies on xbox 360 have narration enabled and I have found no setting to turn it off. In movies and tv on a computer I found it's also enabled by default on the...