xbox 网络中的NAT类型 teredo 无法进行限定 服务器链接也被阻止 [NAT type teredo in the xbox network Teredo cannot...

Discus and support xbox 网络中的NAT类型 teredo 无法进行限定 服务器链接也被阻止 [NAT type teredo in the xbox network Teredo cannot... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; xbox 网络中的NAT类型 teredo 法进行限定 服务器链接也被阻止 开 速器也 法进入在线模式游戏 [Translation-NAT type teredo in the xbox network teredo cannot qualify The server link is also... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by 万允, Feb 20, 2020.

1. 万允
    万允 Guest

xbox 网络中的NAT类型 teredo 无法进行限定 服务器链接也被阻止 [NAT type teredo in the xbox network Teredo cannot...

xbox 网络中的NAT类型 teredo 法进行限定 服务器链接也被阻止 开 速器也 法进入在线模式游戏

[Translation-NAT type teredo in the xbox network teredo cannot qualify The server link is also blocked The accelerator cannot enter the online mode game]

:)

万允, Feb 20, 2020
  2. Himekaidou_Nono Win User

xbox 网络中的NAT类型 teredo 无法进行限定 服务器链接也被阻止 [NAT type teredo in the xbox network Teredo cannot qualify Server links are also blocked]

xbox 网络中的NAT类型 teredo 法进行限定 服务器链接也被阻止 开 速器也 法进入在线模式游戏

[Translation-[Translation-NAT type teredo in the xbox network teredo cannot qualify The server link is also blocked The accelerator cannot enter the online mode game]
    应该需要转区,电脑设置——时间和语言——区域——其他日期时间与区域设置——更改日期时间或数字 式——管理——更改系统区域设置。然后看着改吧

[Translation-You should need to transfer zones, computer settings - time and language - regions - other date times and locale - change date time or number format - management - change system locale. Then watch the change. ]
  3. xRDx Husky Win User

xbox 网络中的NAT类型 teredo 无法进行限定 服务器链接也被阻止 [NAT type teredo in the xbox network Teredo cannot qualify Server links are also blocked]

try to unplug all the cabels and then restart your modem
  4. Rey18 Win User

我的win10设备管理里没有任何相关teredo的驱动过时硬件里也没有更谈不上启用什么的了怎么办

我是在网络适配器里没有任何关于teredo的东西,并不是teredo被禁用

[Translation - I am not having anything about teredo in the network adapter, not teredo is disabled.]
  5. Rey18 Win User

我的win10设备管理里没有任何相关teredo的驱动过时硬件里也没有更谈不上启用什么的了怎么办

我是在网络适配器里没有任何关于teredo的东西

[Translation - I am not having anything about teredo in the network adapter.]
  6. Coach_Fu Win User

win10商店,xbox,mail等都无法登陆Microsoft账户

您好,

您系统也更新到最新版本,还是不行吗?

同时按住Windows键+R键,输入winver,截图给我看下您的系统版本号。

分别尝试以下的方法,看看效果:

1、在任务 的搜索框中输入“cmd”,右键点击命令提示符,选择以管理员身份运行,在管理员:命令提示符窗口中执行以下的命令:netsh winsock reset 回车,然后重启电脑。

2、在小娜搜索 中搜索“查看网络状态和任务”,打开后点击当前连接的网络名称(右侧的蓝色字体),点击属性,双击“Internet
    协议版本4”,点击“使用下面的DNS服务器地址”,分别输入“4.2.2.2”和“4.2.2.1”点击确定。
Thema:

1. xbox 网络中的NAT类型 teredo 无法进行限定 服务器链接也被阻止 [NAT type teredo in the xbox network Teredo cannot... - Similar Threads - 网络中的NAT类型 teredo 无法进行限定

2. : NAT Open is not stable, goes and comes back

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : NAT Open is not stable, goes and comes back: : NAT Open is not stable, goes and comes back Thank you. Yes, the IP on the xbox network settings is 192.168.1.5. About reconfiguring the settings, I already did. With IP, with DNS, with the...
  3. 购买了微软的Xbox连接电脑的一个接收器,没有收到快递[Translation-Purchased a receiver for Microsoft's Xbox...

in XBoX on Mobile
    购买了微软的Xbox连接电脑的一个接收器,没有收到快递[Translation-Purchased a receiver for Microsoft's Xbox...: UPS显示快递已经返回回去了,但是微软也没有联系我,我也联系不上微软 [Translation-UPS shows that the courier has returned, but Microsoft also did not contact me, I can not contact Microsoft] [img]...
  4. : Double NAT Types

: Double NAT Types: : Double NAT Types "I use a Cisco gateway and have a router that no longer is in function" If the router no longer functions disconnect it from your network setup and just use the gateway. For...
  5. : PORTA NAT-{Translation-Door NAt]

: PORTA NAT-{Translation-Door NAt]: : PORTA NAT-{Translation-Door NAt] Hi Thales, Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are having issue with multiplayer connection. Is this on a PC or an Xbox console? Here is a...
  6. Minecraft Nat type

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Nat type: Hello,I am a ps4 user and i have a nat type 3 and my friend have nat type 2 will this have any issue on connecting to my friends world in minecraft because i am planning to purchase it in about 2...
  7. Double NAT detected

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double NAT detected: Hi, Since last weekend I get kicked out of my FUT20 Weekend League games because the connection to the EA Servers is lost. Turns out, my NAT Type is incorrect. It should be 'Open' but mine...
  8. NAT

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAT: I hooked up a new internet modem and since then my NAT wont open. Spectrum said everything is fine in they're end and xboxs site says they're services are all functioning so why wont it open up ?...
  9. NAT type on Windows 10 displays "Teredo is unable to qualify, and server is blocked when...

in XBoX on Windows
    NAT type on Windows 10 displays "Teredo is unable to qualify, and server is blocked when...: NAT type on Windows 10 displays "Teredo is unable to qualify, and server is blocked when trying to establish Xbox networking with windows 10. I have tried 2 solution pages so far. [img] and...
  10. NAT type unavailable

NAT type unavailable: NAT type unavailable NAT issues are rough fix because of the number of variables that come in to play. I'll give you some information since I've run into similar issues numerous times in the past....