Xbox nat type always show moderate or teredo is unable to qualify.

Discus and support Xbox nat type always show moderate or teredo is unable to qualify. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please help me fix this NAT type , I tried many solution and try to fix but still cannot. It status was open but suddenly don`t know what happened... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ace_connect, May 2, 2021.

1. ace_connect
    ace_connect Guest

Please help me fix this NAT type , I tried many solution and try to fix but still cannot. It status was open but suddenly don`t know what happened become moderate.

Xbox nat type always show moderate or teredo is unable to qualify. [​IMG]

:)

ace_connect, May 2, 2021
  2. John_088 Win User

Unable to connect to xbox live on windows 10

Nat Type says Teredo is unable to qualify. Server connectivity says blocked.
  3. chrismcnair Win User

How to fix Teredo

well in both game settings in the metro settings menu and xbox console companion it shows for NAT type is Teredo is unable to qualify and server connectivity is blocked. also I checked the service and winHTTP is unable to be started or stopped manually.
    I have also checked the registry editor and the registry seems to be in order.
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

我的win10设备管理里没有任何相关teredo的驱动过时硬件里也没有更谈不上启用什么的了怎么办

Hi there Rey,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with the teredo unable to qualify. I recommend to try the following article for more troubleshooting information: NAT
    type on Windows 10 displays "Teredo is unable to qualify"

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  5. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

Teredo problems

6. Thx4Biscuit Win User

Unable to launch games or games crashing on Xbox for PC Ap

Thema:

1. Xbox nat type always show moderate or teredo is unable to qualify. - Similar Threads - nat type always

2. nat type not turning open even after port forward

in XBoX on Consoles
    nat type not turning open even after port forward: so i made the ipv6 from secured to open,upnp has been on,i port forwarded all 7 ports,under lan setup i put Address Reservation for the series x ip. and it is still no IPV6,no UPNP,nat moderate....
  3. nat type unavailable

in XBoX on Consoles
    nat type unavailable: I bought an Arris SBG8300 modem/router and i cant figure out why i cant get my nat type to open. ive done port forwarding. ive done the dmz thing, and nothing worked. its still unavailable....
  4. Opening Nat type

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Opening Nat type: My Nat type is always restricted and even when I got it open it did not allow me to connect to MLB services and i wanted to know if i can fix this. I am also in college so i do not have access to...
  5. : Unable to get Teredo IP address when testing my NAT type.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Unable to get Teredo IP address when testing my NAT type.: : Unable to get Teredo IP address when testing my NAT type. Hi, I have been having this issue for over a year now and have no idea how to solve it whenever I test my NAT type its either strict or...
  6. lagging badly Maney play war zone and Cold War have two different Nat types on war zone it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    lagging badly Maney play war zone and Cold War have two different Nat types on war zone it...: I have just joined BT I have full fibre to property not to cabinet every time I'm I connect my Xbox I am getting a trendo IP address what is compatible for ipv4 and 6 to be linked together but...
  7. NAT type always on unavailable

in XboX Networking Hardware
    NAT type always on unavailable: NAT type always on unavailable Ever since I put a second wifi extender in my room so my smart tv can have a wired connection too, it must have tripped the connection for my wired xbox as now its...
  8. Unable to connect to party chat at all on Xbox One. NAT type always strict and "Can't ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to party chat at all on Xbox One. NAT type always strict and "Can't ...: Hello, I could really use some help getting multiplayer working on my Xbox One before I give up and switch to PS4. Whenever I join party chat with my friends, it fails to join the party. I feel...
  9. NAT type almost always Moderate. Making it difficult to play GTA V with friends. BT Home Hub ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAT type almost always Moderate. Making it difficult to play GTA V with friends. BT Home Hub ...: So after getting a BT Home Hub 5 I have had problems with my NAT type where I had none before. It almost constantly says its moderate and this is causing problems with party chat (where my...
  10. My NAT Type is almost always moderate

in XBoX on Consoles
    My NAT Type is almost always moderate: So since i got Xbox one for Christmas my NAT type has almost always been moderate and only seen it open about once. When i had xbox 360 it was always open. So far i have forwarded the ports...