Xbox Nat type: getting info /COD

Discus and support Xbox Nat type: getting info /COD in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, i have had an issue where by every time I start the x1x from standby after playing COD i have been unable to join a party, says connecting and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Liamm21, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Liamm21
    Liamm21 Guest

Hello, i have had an issue where by every time I start the x1x from standby after playing
    COD i have been unable to join a party, says connecting and disconnects. It not just me, all my friends are having the same issue.

After trying a number of things I finally figured it out.

It only happens when modern warefare has been left on and the console is put into stand by. If you
    quit the game prior to shutting down the console the nat issue goes away when you boot up from stand by.

I hope this helps Xbox Nat type: getting info /COD :)

I'm sure ms and cod are working to fix this.

Happy hunting Xbox Nat type: getting info /COD :) L

:)

Liamm21, Nov 7, 2019
  2. L Dubs89 Win User

I have had this exact issue!!! going to try this out the next time I play. THANK YOU!
  3. Thiago G bh Win User

Pelo jeito esse jogo da dando uns probleminhas .
  4. slackadelic Win User

There are some known issues with CoD right now and I'm not aware of this one in particular, but wouldn't count it out.

There's also a service alert on https://xbox.com/status for this game currently.
  5. SwampDawgg Win User

What does NAT Type mean?

My system info tells me that the NAT type is open from the xbox one home screen but when I go into a game (COD) it always shows it as moderate. Should I just shoot the whole system?????
  6. Miss Ermine Win User

Multiplayer status not joinable

Thema:

1. Xbox Nat type: getting info /COD - Similar Threads - Nat type getting

2. Failed to get NAT Type

in XboX Insiders
    Failed to get NAT Type: Hello, I am apart of the Xbox Insider Delta Ring and I was wondering if there's been a fix yet for when it says "failed to obtain NAT type" also I have an error that says my upstream bandwidth is...
  3. Netgear: How do I get my NAT type to be open on Xbox App for Windows 10? I have a Netgear ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Netgear: How do I get my NAT type to be open on Xbox App for Windows 10? I have a Netgear ...: Netgear (Modems/Gateways): How do I get my NAT type to be open on Xbox App for Windows 10? I have a Netgear C3700-100NAS router I've been trying a lot of ways from people on YouTube and other...
  4. Netgear: i can't get my Xbox one S NAT TYPE fro my"strict" to "open"

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Netgear: i can't get my Xbox one S NAT TYPE fro my"strict" to "open": Netgear (Routers): i can't get my Xbox one S NAT TYPE fro my"strict" to "open" I feel anyone can please help me. I've been trying everything I could find and I cannot get my nat open.. please help...
  5. What port to get open nat type on cod

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What port to get open nat type on cod: what port for open nat type???? 1554f12d-590a-42a6-981b-95025e96da5a
  6. NAT Type-getting info...

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAT Type-getting info...: Hello, its been a year since i bought the XBOX and ive been experiencing a problem since the beginning. The reason im getting a support so late, is because i just discovered what the problem is,...
  7. Nat type is open, still getting MASSIVE lag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nat type is open, still getting MASSIVE lag: So this has been happening recently. My bad type is open but I would still get massive amount of lag in the games I play. My sister also has an Xbox one but she gets no lag at all. Yet I get all...
  8. Can't get Teredo IP address and NAT type unavailable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't get Teredo IP address and NAT type unavailable: all of a sudden I can't play any multiplayer games or talk to any of my friends on Xbox live and I'm getting 100% packet loss. This is with a wired connection. If I go wireless my latency goes...
  9. Nat Type Unavailable or Getting info...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nat Type Unavailable or Getting info...: I've had an issue with my xbox lately. First of I have high speed internet and all other devices in the house are connected fine. But my xbox keeps giving me error codes and disconnected to...
  10. Two XBOnes in our house - how to get both on Open NAT type?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two XBOnes in our house - how to get both on Open NAT type?: I used Port Forwarding on my first Xbox to get Open NAT which worked fine - however we now have a second console which is only on Strict NAT. I understand that now I have two consoles that Port...