Xbox needs to be factory reset in order to turn on every time its turned off

Discus and support Xbox needs to be factory reset in order to turn on every time its turned off in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Alright this has been a devolving problem over the last year or so, every time my xbox turns off i have to factory reset it or it just sits on the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Trip4Free, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Trip4Free
    Trip4Free Guest

Alright this has been a devolving problem over the last year or so, every time my xbox turns off i have to factory reset it or it just sits on the loading green screen forever. it also often says the storage is inaccessible fairly often and will no longer
    save until i restart it dooming me to once again reset it. it stared almost a year ago only needing it to be reset once in a while but more recently has devolved to every single time it turns off... ive searched and searched but as usual with xbox "support"
    to no avail whatsoever, does anyone know how to fix this or is it just doomed and some sort of hardware failure? growing tired of reentering all my various info whenever i want to game or even watch netflix. notable call it side effects one time a buddy sent
    me a party invite which froze my whole xbox causing me to need to completely wipe the whole thing and re-download everything to get it to start up again, another time i tried to pause a game installing which froze it and did the same thing, opening the keyboard
    also sometimes crashes the thing and almost always takes 2-5 mins.

:)

Trip4Free, Jul 29, 2020
  2. FiveDinosaur792 Win User

Can someone assist me i have a blank screen but i don't think it is the black screen of death trouble shoot not displaying on my monitor as well (and the monitor is fine on the normal Xbox one)

You might need a factory reset, but first try turning off you xbox by the plug and let it cool down. Its been very hot lately perhaps it overheated.
  3. Paul1708 Win User

Xbox one keeps factory resetting self

Hello

That would be really strange if it was factory reseting every single time you turned it off.

Are you sure it isnt just signing you out of your account all the time?

The only time it would force a factory reset is if you left the insider program and that would just be the once.
  4. Mr Boozyhead Win User

Data not Syncing

No reset your Xbox by holding the power button on the front until it turns off a factory reset means you need to install your games again
  5. RAGEOFRANGER Win User

My Original Xbox is not cooperating. I desperately need help.

I have done every restart and reset option there is. Hard reset, turning it off and on, unplugging the power, restarting it from the troubleshoot menu and both options for factory reset.
  6. SnD Miracles Win User

Black screen

I don't thing that, doing the system update fix, factory resets your console . But next time it freezes just turn it off and leave it plugged in and then wait for it to turn off . It takes a couple hours for it to turn off . This has worked for me many times
Thema:

1. Xbox needs to be factory reset in order to turn on every time its turned off - Similar Threads - needs factory reset

2. I need some help please! Stuck on this screen no matter what I do. Factory resets haven't...

in XboX Insiders
    I need some help please! Stuck on this screen no matter what I do. Factory resets haven't...: [IMG] submitted by /u/FATstronaut5 [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox needs to be factory reset daily

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox needs to be factory reset daily: This problem has been happenig for the past couple of weeks where each time i go to turn on my xbox it will have a sluggish interface along with not being able to open any game, doing a hard reset...
  4. My Xbox need to put the factory reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox need to put the factory reset: Well, a few days ago my xbox one( fat model), starts to do strange things. At the begininnig, the led with the symbol of the xbox starts to blink for some seconds. As you know, normally the led is...
  5. Your console is slow? It might need a factory reset

in XboX Insiders
    Your console is slow? It might need a factory reset: As background I had installed around 1300 games across 2 HDD and one SSD, I own a Xbox One X. I been experiencing in the last few weeks how the overall performance of the console was decreasing,...
  6. Xbox wont turn on (need to factory reset)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wont turn on (need to factory reset): Hello all, So, my xbox one (1st gen) is having a few issues. I'm trying to factory reset it to sell it and since ive unplugged it it wont even start up. It will start up for about 1 minute and...
  7. Need expert help. None of the usual fixes have worked. Tried hard reset, factory reset,...

in XboX Insiders
    Need expert help. None of the usual fixes have worked. Tried hard reset, factory reset,...: [IMG] submitted by /u/a_swift_kick_in_the [link] [comments]
  8. I Need to Know Specifically What a Factory Reset Will Do (Lengthy Post, Many Questions)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Need to Know Specifically What a Factory Reset Will Do (Lengthy Post, Many Questions): So I have run into a startup error. It's an E200 00000074 00000000. Which when I put it into the error code search on the microsoft support website, just tells me "Occurs when using the xbox one",...
  9. I need Factory reset of xbox Dashboard 2.0.17489.0

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need Factory reset of xbox Dashboard 2.0.17489.0: i bought used xbox 360 and i cant play games 18+ so i need to factory reset it and i dont know the code so can i get please, i need help xbox Dashboard 2.0.17489.0...
  10. Weird Xbox Problem, need help! Factory Reset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird Xbox Problem, need help! Factory Reset?: I seem to be having a console support problem lately. Contacted support on twitter and they told me to leave a forum here so here I am. Three days ago, I bought Dead Island Definitive Edition for...