xbox Netflix Troubleshooting

Discus and support xbox Netflix Troubleshooting in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an Xbox One. All my other apps are working fine but suddenly about 2 - 3 days ago Netflix doesn't want to log in. I have tried holding the power... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AlchamyGothic, Dec 2, 2019.

1. xbox Netflix Troubleshooting

I have an Xbox One. All my other apps are working fine but suddenly about 2 - 3 days ago Netflix doesn't want to log in. I have tried holding the power button down for 10 seconds. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app. When i do this it lets me log
    in once but if i try to go back to it later I get the same error codes: tvq-000, tvq-st-115, tvq-st-122, tvq-st-128, tvq-st-142, tvq-st-146. When i go into more info it says couldn't connect to Netflix error: ui-113 but wireless is connected and it has a
    check my network option that gives all green check saying I can connect to Netflix. If i use the reset option it will let me sign in but then next time I go to use the app it gives the errors again.

:)

AlchamyGothic, Dec 2, 2019
  2. Mister Mascot Win User

Netflix troubleshooting

Hello

Thanks for the quick reply, Netflix is the only app I have this problem on, unfortunately I don't have the accessories at the minute to test a wired connection but I used to run a wired connection a few months ago and that worked just fine as it did with
    a wireless connection, until recently it just stopped working completely. I also don't understand why it says in the network status on the Netflix app that I am using a virtual wired network connection somehow? But my detailed network statistics are as follows:

Download speed - 31mbs

Uploads speed - 8mbs

Latency - 167ms

Packet loss 0%

Wireless strength - 80%

With Vodafone broadband

Thanks for your help
    Thanks for the details,

The latency is a tad high, but shouldn't be affecting this. Ideally we'd want to try with a wired connection, but if that's not an option, can you try rebooting your internet modem/router as well as the Xbox console and see if that helps out?

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  3. Lil London23 Win User

Netflix troubleshooting

Hello mister mascot

Thanks for the quick reply, Netflix is the only app I have this problem on, unfortunately I don't have the accessories at the minute to test a wired connection but I used to run a wired connection a few months ago and that worked just fine as it did with
    a wireless connection, until recently it just stopped working completely. I also don't understand why it says in the network status on the Netflix app that I am using a virtual wired network connection somehow? But my detailed network statistics are as follows:

Download speed - 31mbs

Uploads speed - 8mbs

Latency - 167ms

Packet loss 0%

Wireless strength - 80%

With Vodafone broadband

Thanks for your help
  4. Mister Mascot Win User

Netflix troubleshooting

Hey there Lil London23,

Sorry to hear about the network issues in Netflix. Let's check a few things to narrow this down. Does the issue persist when using both wired or wireless network connections on the console? Do you see a similar issue in other apps like YouTube or in games
    at all?

Run a Detailed Network Statistics test on the Xbox One console and please provide the following information.

• Download Speed
    • Upload Speed
    • Latency
    • Packet Loss %
    • Wireless Strength (if applicable)
    • Modem Manufacturer
    • Router Manufacturer (if being used) as well as the model number

That information will help us determine the next best steps. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Gothic,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We recommend reaching out to Netflix. The error code you post is one of theirs, also as you are able to sign in if you uninstall and reinstall. That it isn't an Xbox issue.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Wolfiestar86 Win User

Also check you haven't gone over your limit of signed in accounts.
Thema:

1. xbox Netflix Troubleshooting - Similar Threads - Netflix Troubleshooting

2. Xbox One update seems to have broken Netflix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One update seems to have broken Netflix: After running the latest update, the Netflix app no longer works. I get an error: Netflix has encountered an error. Retry in 52 seconds. Code: tvq-st-103, tvq-st-106, tvq-st-143. I've tried...
  3. Been getting lots of errors with Netflix, Alpha Skip Ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Been getting lots of errors with Netflix, Alpha Skip Ahead: I keep getting connection errors. Only started happening for the past few days. It works fine on other devices. Is this a skip ahead issue or an app issue? Is there a fix or a work around?...
  4. There is Netflix is problem playback in atmos not playing it only change to 5.1 it work...

in XboX Insiders
    There is Netflix is problem playback in atmos not playing it only change to 5.1 it work...: submitted by /u/chintups2 [link] [comments]
  5. Are there any reported problems with Netflix right now?

in XboX Insiders
    Are there any reported problems with Netflix right now?: I just can’t get anything to actually play. Says there’s a problem loading content and then if you click again it will load to about 24% and stop. submitted by /u/LANTERN_OF_ASH [link] [comments]
  6. Child can't watch Netflix, Disney, etc, with me (the parent) being signed in also

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Child can't watch Netflix, Disney, etc, with me (the parent) being signed in also: My daughter is in "My family" on the Xbox One. When she is not signed in, she can watch Netflix, but not Disney. If she signs in, she cannot watch either Netflix, or Disney. Of course, if I sign...
  7. Error Message 0x80073D05 and Netflix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Message 0x80073D05 and Netflix: For the past 5 days, I’ve tried to open Netflix and the app would just hang without ever loading the “select profile/Who is watching” screen. I uninstalled Netflix and attempted to reinstall. I...
  8. Xbox One update seems to have broken Netflix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One update seems to have broken Netflix: After running the latest update, the Netflix app no longer works. I get an error: Netflix has encountered an error. Retry in 52 seconds. Code: tvq-st-103, tvq-st-106, tvq-st-143. I've tried...
  9. Netflix troubleshooting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix troubleshooting: Everytime I try to load a film up on Netflix it it comes up with "we're having trouble this title at the moment. Please try again later or select a different title". I have tried everything,...
  10. Netflix troubleshoot

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix troubleshoot: Hi guys So I'm having trouble being able to play movies on netflix on my xbox one. It loads up to 25% and after maybe a minute it says it cannot play the title. The connection is fine as all...