xbox network transfer update suggestion: workaround for backwards compatibility issue on...

Discus and support xbox network transfer update suggestion: workaround for backwards compatibility issue on... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i recently got an xbox series S, and while many people are angry because they cant insert disks to it, i found a feature in the xbox firmware called... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by -148, Feb 19, 2022.

1. -148
    -148 Guest

xbox network transfer update suggestion: workaround for backwards compatibility issue on...

i recently got an xbox series S, and while many people are angry because they cant insert disks to it, i found a feature in the xbox firmware called 'network transfer', basically you can transfer apps from one xbox console to another one over LAN, even disc-based ones. so it would be super convenient if microsoft added a feature that would allow to play transferred disc games on an xbox one, series x or series s, as long as the disc is inserted on a console on a local network. or something like that, i dunno, what do you think?

:)

2. PloopANoop Win User

Dark Souls 1 (360) on Xbox One. Can't save game.

I don't have xbox live or a consistent internet connection. Is there a workaround to play backwards compatibility games offline? I've read on various other forums that it shouldn't be an issue.
  3. MRallamagoosa Win User

Bring Castle miner z to XBOX ONE

4. MRallamagoosa Win User

Backwards compatibility

5. MRallamagoosa Win User

aliens vs predator for xbox one

6. Ezak-27982D49-9CFC-4 Win User

Can not play original xbox games on my xbox 360 console

you need to find the old update for backward compatibility. down load onto usb and transfer to xbox or burn disc.
Thema:

1. xbox network transfer update suggestion: workaround for backwards compatibility issue on... - Similar Threads - network transfer update

2. installed a game that i have on a disc through network transfer onto my xbox series s and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    installed a game that i have on a disc through network transfer onto my xbox series s and...: ok so before i put the game onto my series s i accidentally installed a trial of the game i was going to install, now after i network transfered it it wont let me play the full version and is only...
  3. Network Transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Network Transfer: If I network transfer a game Call of Duty Black Ops III with all the dlc's to my dads xbox one x will he get the game and dlcs and will I keep my game and dlcs? (Im on xbox one s) We are on the...
  4. can i network transfer a physical copy from my xbox one onto my Xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    can i network transfer a physical copy from my xbox one onto my Xbox series s: please i need to know i have black ops 2 and 3 and world at war on disk is it possble to network transfer them to my xbox series s 35bb042f-2469-499d-a64c-2a3d7e486693
  5. Network transfer taking forever between Xbox series s and x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network transfer taking forever between Xbox series s and x: I don't understand what's going on I have a Wi-Fi 6 router and both consoles are wired and next to each other on the same TV and for some reason the transfer is going at like less than 100...
  6. [XB1 -> Series X] Saved Game Files Didn't Transfer During Network Transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [XB1 -> Series X] Saved Game Files Didn't Transfer During Network Transfer: This used to be such an easy thing to deal with before the XB1 came around as things weren't so hidden or tied to the cloud, but I'm assuming that the initial response for Why is something like...
  7. Do I need to use network transferring to put a game I own on a different console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do I need to use network transferring to put a game I own on a different console: So I was wondering if I really need to use network transferring to put a game that I own on a different console, is it necessary or is it just a faster more efficient way of doing it...
  8. Why does Xbox Network Transfer not allow an "Updates" only option?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Xbox Network Transfer not allow an "Updates" only option?: My son and I game share and as such we both have the same games loaded on our xboxes. However, every time there is an update (some VERY large) to a game, we both have to download it directly from...
  9. Network Transfer Speeds Broken Again 20th Dec update

in XboX Insiders
    Network Transfer Speeds Broken Again 20th Dec update: 20th dec update has broken Network transfers speeds again. they keep breaking it, this is about the 7th time now. They fix it it's fine for 1 update or 2 or 3 then it's broken again. Stop...
  10. Slow network transfers 9th June update

in XboX Insiders
    Slow network transfers 9th June update: Anyone else seeing slow network transfer speeds of 88Mbps over 10/100/1000 usually I get 327+ Mbps submitted by /u/dontasciime [link] [comments]