Xbox new dashboard

Discus and support Xbox new dashboard in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I just want to know why I haven't gotten the update to this. Or if this is not available for everyone right now. submitted by /u/tapatiochopper... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/tapatiochopper, Jul 28, 2019.

1. Xbox new dashboard

I just want to know why I haven't gotten the update to this. Or if this is not available for everyone right now.

submitted by /u/tapatiochopper
    [link] [comments]

/u/tapatiochopper, Jul 28, 2019
  2. gds1972 Win User

Invert X Axis in Xbox one controller settings

The Xbox Accessories app is included with the new dashboard you only had to download it prior to the new dashboard.
  3. cheesyhunter1 Win User
  4. jacob1333 Win User

Xbox shut-down issues?

The new xbox dashboard is ***!
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

New dashboard for xbox one in 2019?

I've grown used to the current dashboard, and with a new Xbox on the Horizon we may not get a new dashboard this year, then again if the new Xbox launches this year, we might, best to just wait and see I think.
  6. JC86-7C30F412-A382-4 Win User

E3.....New Dashboard

Dashboard. If you listen to him talk he mentions it as the new Xbox dashboard. But good question thought
Thema:

Xbox new dashboard

1. Xbox new dashboard - Similar Threads - dashboard

2. Xbox 360 Dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Dashboard: has anyone lately been experiencing the social tab on the Xbox 360 dashboard freezing for doing anything like trying to look at achievements, seeing the activity feed which also isn't working...
  3. Xbox Home Dashboard sometimes crashes after I sign in.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Home Dashboard sometimes crashes after I sign in.: After the last two or three Alpha Skip Ahead updates the Hone dashboard will sometimes crash after signing in on my Xbox One X. I can still refresh the Home dashboard through the Guide menu and...
  4. My xbox is not running correctly game wont run right and the dashboard is extremely laggy

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox is not running correctly game wont run right and the dashboard is extremely laggy: Well my xbox is running very slow I try to run games and somtimes they start up fine and then the game will freeze it will kick me out of the game and then it says took too long to start and the...
  5. Dashboard frequently becoming unresponsive

in XboX Insiders
    Dashboard frequently becoming unresponsive: I continue to get this same error for the past 24 hours or so. I try to interact with the dashboard, going to the settings for instance, and the entire screen greys out . After a minute I get the...
  6. Dashboard problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dashboard problem: Split from this thread. I am looking at my dashboard and it says my library is fill I have 10 tb of hard drives for my xbox one x, between the two external and 1 tb internal why is that.. I have...
  7. XBOX 360 DASHBOARD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX 360 DASHBOARD: Hello friends. I am an XBOX 360 user. My XBOX 360 console does not have a TV & movies and music on the dashboard. Where can I open or find them? Can you help me ?...
  8. Xbox One Series X: Dashboard UI - Expectations/Improvements/Wishes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Series X: Dashboard UI - Expectations/Improvements/Wishes: Hello there, the Xbox One Series X is soon upon us and along with it comes a new Dashboard. I would like to ask you what you generally expect from it or things you want to see what the current...
  9. Dashboard update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dashboard update: Hi, I wanted to know if the latest Xbox dashboard update has been released yet? All my friends have had there's since November, still haven't got mine. Thanks Colin....
  10. Xbox Dashboard Update - Still have old dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Dashboard Update - Still have old dashboard: Hi, I currently have a Xbox One X and I have completed all updates but my dashboard has not changed. I have spoken to my friends and they have the new xbox dashboard while my xbox is still...