Xbox new Parental control method that allow players to play Online via shared accounts

Discus and support Xbox new Parental control method that allow players to play Online via shared accounts in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Xbox new Parental control method that allow players to play Online via shared accounts the method video link... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Ashamed-Management-1, Oct 8, 2021.

1. Xbox new Parental control method that allow players to play Online via shared accounts

/u/Ashamed-Management-1, Oct 8, 2021
  2. fueled by hate Win User

Marketplace download help

The console itself could have parental controls enabled to prevent you from playing online that your PC does not have. Your parent or guardian would have to modify the account settings for the Child account to allow online gameplay. Verify with your parent
    or guardian that they have enabled online gameplay on your account, or if they will allow it.
  3. skylaar Win User

allow cross platform parties not showing xbox one

There is a new settings on Xbox.com under Xbox Settings, Privacy and Online for the parent account. Select the child account and then Xbox Online Safety. The first option needs to be checked to allow the account to play with people outside of Xbox Live.
  4. AndrewBocanegra Win User

"Profile Not Allowed to Play on Xbox Live"

Since you are on a family Gold account, you will have to go to Parental Controls and set the controls to allow Xbox LIVE play on your child accounts.

-

You can use this
    Xbox Parental Control Helper
    to set the child accounts to allow Xbox LIVE.

-

Here is the section that will help you with allowing access to LIVE:

Change your child’s safety and privacy settings

1. Sign in to Xbox LIVE using an adult account.
    2. Go to Settings, and then select Family.
    3. Select the child account that you want to manage.
    4. Go to Online Safety, and then select Change Settings.
    5. Change the settings to whatever you’d like.
    6. To exit, press the B button on your controller, and then select Save and Exit.
    -

I hope this helped. :)
  5. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Gears Of War 3

6. onyxishere Win User

renting/buying movies ?

Thema:

Xbox new Parental control method that allow players to play Online via shared accounts

1. Xbox new Parental control method that allow players to play Online via shared accounts - Similar Threads - Parental control method

2. Minecraft parental controls on Mac

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft parental controls on Mac: It was awfully nice of you NOT to tell everyone that if you migrate your childs minecraft account to a microsoft account and they happen to use a mac they will forever never be able to play...
  3. Parent Controls and Minecraft Dungeons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Parent Controls and Minecraft Dungeons: I noticed recently that Minecraft Dungeons doesn't close when the parental controls time is up. It says it is up and logs them out of their profile on the Xbox but doesn't make them stop playing....
  4. Minecraft friends parental controls.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft friends parental controls.: Can a parent see who theirs kids friend on Minecraft? Also, is there a setting where the kids has to ask a parent if they want to friend someone? 9a3ed95a-99ad-48b2-9bc1-dd7d00c52711
  5. Xbox parental controls (email/son/account)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox parental controls (email/son/account): Hello all!! So when I bought an xbox a few years ago I signed up using my personal email (my son was 9 and didnt think he should have one yet). Now he plays far too frequently and is up until...
  6. Parental control Forza horizon 4 pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Parental control Forza horizon 4 pc: i bought Forza horizon 4 on pc but my parental control is acting weird in the beginning when i bought the game there was a problem with the auction and my car upgrading there was a message that...
  7. removing xbox parental controls

in XBoX on Consoles
    removing xbox parental controls: Hello, I got an old xbox from a friend (2006) and it has parental controls on it. They gave it away because they lent it to friends that put the controls on for their kids and never removed it...
  8. Parental control issues- still seem to be able to download 18 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Parental control issues- still seem to be able to download 18 games: Hi there I posted previously about the problem I had trying to sort a game pass out for my 12 year old son which I managed to sort and have now got him a pass. The problem I have now that even...
  9. Xbox Ultimate Game Pass for PC for my son- how to do it and parental controls

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Ultimate Game Pass for PC for my son- how to do it and parental controls: Hi there My son, who is 12, wants an ultimate gaming pass for his PC which is fine but I am having real trouble finding out how to do it. If I buy it myself can he use it and how do I add...
  10. "this feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental control settings" comes up randomly on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "this feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental control settings" comes up randomly on...: After my parent account allowed me to do everything, it still wouldn't let me access online. so I left the family. It worked but suddenly it stopped working again and I can't go online. I'm old...