Xbox New Update

Discus and support Xbox New Update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Ever since I installed the new update for the new dashboard my xbox signs me out of my account and i have to re put in my password and my internet... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/JagerNutzz, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Xbox New Update

Ever since I installed the new update for the new dashboard my xbox signs me out of my account and i have to re put in my password and my internet keeps going offline it happens atleast twice a day. OS Version 10.0.18980.1200 (rs_xbox_release_2004.190909-1920)

submitted by /u/JagerNutzz
    [link] [comments]

/u/JagerNutzz, Sep 13, 2019
  2. superSnausages Win User

About this new Dashboard Update

Read what slaphead posted. The new update does nothing to your xbox.

Some xboxes were affected by an older update. That's all.

So none of you are getting new a new xbox
  3. onyxishere Win User

New Xbox Update

Sorry to hear it. Have you tried power cycling your console by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds until it shuts down.

As for the snap feature you can request that at this link http://feedback.xbox.com/?xr=footnav
  4. HassanB Win User

New xbox update

Hello,

If you're on the dashboard beta please post all inquiries in regards to the beta in the dashboard beta forums located
    here.

Please remember that you are under NDA that means that you cannot discuss any sort of changes in a public forum environment.

If you don't have access to the above forum just yet, please read the FAQ and it should give you all the answers you need to know about the private forums. You can locate that FAQ
    here.

Thanks!
  5. Shaggy2000 Win User

new Xbox update

Or you could set your console to update while its turned off.

Just saying, I mean Microsoft gives you the tolls so that updates are as unobtrusive as possible, its your decision to use them or not. If you don't, you cant really complain.
  6. Ramphoryncus Win User

new Xbox update

Another side effect of this new update my apps keep crashing thanks for nothing
Thema:

Xbox New Update

1. Xbox New Update - Similar Threads - Update

2. Network error after update question

in XboX Insiders
    Network error after update question: [IMG] submitted by /u/Monjakey [link] [comments]
  3. How can I retain xbox 360 game progress from offline gaming after an update is pushed on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I retain xbox 360 game progress from offline gaming after an update is pushed on...: I game offline since I have no internet connection at home. Occasionally I need to connect to a network for updates, or new games. I had almost completed Lego Indiana Jones offline. When I...
  4. Game update fails to initialize, paused update, initiate update...game uninstalls itself.

in XboX Insiders
    Game update fails to initialize, paused update, initiate update...game uninstalls itself.: 5 times so far this year the following has happened. Prompted to update game, game update fails to start, update paused(not cancelled) and un-paused but still doesn't start, console restarted,...
  5. New Microsoft store update also an insider

in XboX Insiders
    New Microsoft store update also an insider: When will I get the new Microsoft store on xbox because I'm a insider member and on Alpha skip ahead. submitted by /u/bob123uk [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox 360 update failed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 update failed: I was on my old xbox then it said i needed in update so i clicked yes the it started then gave me the update failed screen. Status code: 4467-4497-1780-0901-C000-0033. What do i do...
  7. Today's update took Edge away. Not in Apps, pin just launches Store to a Something Went...

in XboX Insiders
    Today's update took Edge away. Not in Apps, pin just launches Store to a Something Went...: [IMG] submitted by /u/CyberKnight1 [link] [comments]
  8. Please help me. I updated my Xbox today and I get an infinite spinning wheel. It has two...

in XboX Insiders
    Please help me. I updated my Xbox today and I get an infinite spinning wheel. It has two...: [IMG] submitted by /u/LAMBORGHINI_GOK [link] [comments]
  9. Current Xbox update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Current Xbox update: Hi, a few days ago I tried to turn on my Xbox and log some time playing warzone with friends. When I turned my Xbox on it said time for an update, with updates coming about every month now I said...
  10. Update stuck on spining wheel - help please

in XboX Insiders
    Update stuck on spining wheel - help please: Hi, i just pressed install update now and i am stuck on a loading screen with endless spinning wheel... What should i do? Is it safe to shut down the condole? submitted by /u/khyaniv [link]...