Xbox New Update

Discus and support Xbox New Update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Ever since I installed the new update for the new dashboard my xbox signs me out of my account and i have to re put in my password and my internet... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/JagerNutzz, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Xbox New Update

Ever since I installed the new update for the new dashboard my xbox signs me out of my account and i have to re put in my password and my internet keeps going offline it happens atleast twice a day. OS Version 10.0.18980.1200 (rs_xbox_release_2004.190909-1920)

submitted by /u/JagerNutzz
    [link] [comments]

/u/JagerNutzz, Sep 13, 2019
  2. superSnausages Win User

About this new Dashboard Update

Read what slaphead posted. The new update does nothing to your xbox.

Some xboxes were affected by an older update. That's all.

So none of you are getting new a new xbox
  3. onyxishere Win User

New Xbox Update

Sorry to hear it. Have you tried power cycling your console by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds until it shuts down.

As for the snap feature you can request that at this link http://feedback.xbox.com/?xr=footnav
  4. HassanB Win User

New xbox update

Hello,

If you're on the dashboard beta please post all inquiries in regards to the beta in the dashboard beta forums located
    here.

Please remember that you are under NDA that means that you cannot discuss any sort of changes in a public forum environment.

If you don't have access to the above forum just yet, please read the FAQ and it should give you all the answers you need to know about the private forums. You can locate that FAQ
    here.

Thanks!
  5. Shaggy2000 Win User

new Xbox update

Or you could set your console to update while its turned off.

Just saying, I mean Microsoft gives you the tolls so that updates are as unobtrusive as possible, its your decision to use them or not. If you don't, you cant really complain.
  6. Ramphoryncus Win User

new Xbox update

Another side effect of this new update my apps keep crashing thanks for nothing
Thema:

Xbox New Update

1. Xbox New Update - Similar Threads - Update

2. I just bought and updated the drivers on my Xbox one elite 2 controller but when I set the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought and updated the drivers on my Xbox one elite 2 controller but when I set the...: I just bought and updated the drivers on my Xbox one elite 2 controller, but the triggers don't do anything when i set the trigger locks to the third position in games, the dead zone adjustment...
  3. No controller response after latest Alpha Skip Ahead Update

in XboX Insiders
    No controller response after latest Alpha Skip Ahead Update: This started today - no matter which controller I use on my Xbox One X - the controller does NOT respond on the dashboard. As I also have a USB-Keyboard connected I started a game - IN the game...
  4. error code could not update xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code could not update xbox one s: error code 0x80070570 on xbox one while update 416 mb new update it will reach 16 % then it will sat there was a problem with the update tryied everything rsest hard reset nothing is helping me...
  5. Updating to Windows 10 and launching Minecraft on XBOX ONES

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Updating to Windows 10 and launching Minecraft on XBOX ONES: Does updating to Windows 10 have anything with not being able to launch Minecraft after the update. I have done all that was recommended 988cbdd6-ca75-41ab-b421-8f9c0f5d054c
  6. Ik zit vast in de bèta van de nieuwe minecraft update [Translation - I'm stuck in the beta...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ik zit vast in de bèta van de nieuwe minecraft update [Translation - I'm stuck in the beta...: Ik wou de nieuwe update van minecraft windows 10 proberen via de xbox insider hub maar toen ik eenmaal de bèta gespeeld had en de bèta wou verlaten lukte het niet. in de xbox insider hub staat dat...
  7. Minecraft Bedrock Update Working for Others?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Update Working for Others?: Minecraft Bedrock Edition was supposed to be an automatic update. We have until the 20th to get it or we will have to pay for it. My kids XBox One S came with preloaded, Minecraft. They said it...
  8. Not letting me update the console program

in XboX Insiders
    Not letting me update the console program: I tried to set up my console so I’m in preview beta but it says I’m already registered and I need to sign into the account that signed me up but I’m in the account submitted by /u/clipclap99...
  9. Xbox 360 update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 update: I have been trying to download the mandatory update to my 360 for the last hour. It keeps getting 80% done then saying "cant process update" with the error code 448449713800700c000000e. I have...
  10. After Controller update plugging in my RIG 400 headset will cause full shutdown of Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    After Controller update plugging in my RIG 400 headset will cause full shutdown of Xbox One S: I recently got a pop up that said the was an update for my controller. I updated it. After the update plugging in my xbox stereo headset adapter will cause a full shutdown of the Xbox One. The...