Xbox nicknames on the friends tab

Discus and support Xbox nicknames on the friends tab in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I feel you should be able to nickname Xbox live friends to tell which one is which submitted by /u/Behllo [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Behllo, Aug 10, 2020.

1. /u/Behllo
    /u/Behllo Guest

I feel you should be able to nickname Xbox live friends to tell which one is which

submitted by /u/Behllo
    [link] [comments]

/u/Behllo, Aug 10, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Qwertei Win User

suggestion: nicknames for friends

That's a great suggestion but this is the support forums and is only for support / questions regarding your Xbox one, console if want you can post, Here'
    and see if it gets recognized by the community and, see if it gets added.

Good Luck, :)
  3. MbN MuRD3R Win User

SCRY Crew recruiting GTA V 5

Send me a message or friend request to nickname: CMuRD3R on rockstar social club.
  4. smileskybird Win User

Friends Tab

I'm not a part of this "preview program" some peps are talking about. I saw on Xbox's YouTube a video saying the September Update is already out! I logged on my Xbox 1 since it's Friday evening for me, and their was a Console Update. Just finished it, but
    I don't see the extra Friends pane on the main Dashboard Screen. It's just Pins, Home, and Store. Media Player works well viewed pics from my USB yay Xbox 1 is doing more.... things which Xbox 360 can do.
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

Friends Tab

Am I the only one who has it??
  6. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

Friends Tab

Thema:

1. Xbox nicknames on the friends tab - Similar Threads - nicknames friends tab

2. Beware: Gamertag "nickname" and "nick name" are the same

in XBoX on Consoles
    Beware: Gamertag "nickname" and "nick name" are the same: Hi, So I had to find out myself that gamertag with space and without space are technically the same. I wanted to change my gamertag in order to have that gamertag on my other account but did not...
  3. Hiding your Xbox nickname

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hiding your Xbox nickname: Would xbox ever consider adding ,,hiding your nicnkame” simething like streamer mode since often when i play sonething i usually get focused because im already known in a few games with small...
  4. I'm having problems displaying my nickname in the game Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having problems displaying my nickname in the game Minecraft Bedrock Edition: Hello everyone, in the game Minecraft Bedrock Edition after my nickname there are numbers, game tag, we are talking about account # 7648, I contacted support and there I was sent to Mojang, and in...
  5. How do I set my Nickname as Display name?

in XboX Insiders
    How do I set my Nickname as Display name?: How do your display name your nickname, like say your gamer tag is IaMsWeAt23, but your actual name is Jäger Main, how do you make it Jäger Main? I’ve seen people do that. submitted by...
  6. Why Xbox corrupted my nickname?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Xbox corrupted my nickname?: Hello everyone, a few months ago i buy Minecraft for Windows 10 Edition (Bedrock Edition) my gamertag was , but when i log on my Minecraft for Android it corrupted to 8254, why is this happening?...
  7. My xbox account shows my new nickname and my old nickname to what do I do

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox account shows my new nickname and my old nickname to what do I do: I changed my name a couple of weeks ago i think and my account shows my original name ZippierCobra73 and my new name Smile so i just need to be told something on what too do bc it shows both of my...
  8. Xbox를 보니 닉네임이 변경되고 돈이 나가있었습니다.[Translation-When I looked at the Xbox, the nickname changed...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox를 보니 닉네임이 변경되고 돈이 나가있었습니다.[Translation-When I looked at the Xbox, the nickname changed...: [mod removed-personal information] 환불부탁드립니다 [Translation-I would like a refund] 9b7d59af-0bad-44da-9df5-ecd7576c884d
  9. Xbox Nicknames

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Nicknames: Coming to Xbone from 360, I think we can all agree that we've lost some old friends along the way. I suggest that Xbox has an update where we can give people on our friends list "Nicknames" so...
  10. suggestion: nicknames for friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    suggestion: nicknames for friends: just a thought as sometimes cortana may not understand the gamertag of a friend if we could assign a nickname to a gamertag so it may be easier for her to recognize instead of saying pwnn00bs123...