Xbox no audio on my headset

Discus and support Xbox no audio on my headset in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; when i was playing cod warzone the sound suddenly stopped i plugged off my headset and plugged back in but id did not work. Also there is no sound in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kızmabirader:), Oct 30, 2020.

1. Xbox no audio on my headset

when i was playing cod warzone the sound suddenly stopped i plugged off my headset and plugged back in but id did not work. Also there is no sound in the whole console. I have a logitech g633 artemis spectrum headset. please help i tested if its my headsets
    fault but it worked well in my pc . idk why theres no sound pls help

:)

Kızmabirader:), Oct 30, 2020
  2. Viking360 Win User

Audio on both Headset and TV Speakers

FYI, on my original Xbox one
    when I plug in a headset into the controller the audio is redirected from the TV/HDMI to Headset and then when unplugged the audio is returned to the TV/HDMI.
  3. SaM5246xbl Win User

Xbox wireless adapter for Windows 10

Are any of you able to get audio from it? I plugged my Xbox One stereo headset into my controller but no audio and no way to routing audio to it, is there supposed to be software to control it?
  4. TobyHoover Win User

Will The Turtle Beach X32 Be Compatible with the new Xbox One Headset Adapter?

If you do not have the RCA out, the only way this would work is if the Headset uses the Optical Out of the ONE

To get in to details Turtle Beach Says: Please note that you will need to connect this headset to the stereo outputs from your TV or audio receiver for game audio and use the Kinect® for game chat with Xbox One.

www.turtlebeach.com/.../58

Microsoft Says:

The following 3.5-mm audio headset types are supported:

A single 3.5-mm audio cable headset.

A dual 3.5-mm audio cable headset with 3.5-mm CTIA audio cables.

A headset with chat audio provided by a 3.5-mm audio cable and game audio provided by a separate cable with RCA or optical connectors. (Only chat audio will be enabled through the Stereo Headset Adapter. For RCA/optical connectors [game audio], follow the
    manufacturer’s instructions to connect to the console.)

An Xbox 360 Wired Headset with a 2.5-mm audio cable. Connect to the Stereo Headset Adapter by using the 2.5-mm-to-3.5mm adapter that’s included with the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter.

support.xbox.com/.../stereo-headset-adapter
  5. ForsaknTemplar Win User

Xbox One Steaming with Gen 3 A50s

I have speaker audio as: HDMI audio - stereo uncompressed; Optical audio - Bitstream out; and Bitstream format - Dolby Digitial. My headset audio is: Headset format - stereo uncompressed.
  6. TobyHoover Win User

Headset ?

To answer your question yes, but please read the whole post: Turtle Beach said:

Please note that you will need to connect this headset to the stereo outputs from your TV or audio receiver for game audio and use the Kinect® for game chat with Xbox One.

www.turtlebeach.com/.../344

Microsoft says:

The following 3.5-mm audio headset types are supported:

A single 3.5-mm audio cable headset.

A dual 3.5-mm audio cable headset with 3.5-mm CTIA audio cables.

A headset with chat audio provided by a 3.5-mm audio cable and game audio provided by a separate cable with RCA or optical connectors. (Only chat audio will be enabled through the Stereo Headset Adapter. For RCA/optical connectors [game audio], follow the
    manufacturer’s instructions to connect to the console.)

An Xbox 360 Wired Headset with a 2.5-mm audio cable. Connect to the Stereo Headset Adapter by using the 2.5-mm-to-3.5mm adapter that’s included with the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter.

See:
    support.xbox.com/.../stereo-headset-adapter
Thema:

Xbox no audio on my headset

1. Xbox no audio on my headset - Similar Threads - audio headset

2. Xbox App - Console Streaming - Headset Audio

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox App - Console Streaming - Headset Audio: Hi, I am streaming games from my xbox to my iphone on my local area network using console streaming. I tried plugging in my gaming headset into the 3.5mm jack into the controller, however, I...
  3. Headset Audio settings are grayed out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Audio settings are grayed out: Hello! I have a Xbox One, 2 controllers and 2 headsets (both original, Microsoft products). From one day to another, both headsets stop working - I can hear other players in my group, but they...
  4. Series X controller audio from wired headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X controller audio from wired headset: I am using a Turtle Beach Elite Atlas wired headset with my Series X controller. (have also replicated with another brand of headset and xbox one controller) I've noticed when on the dashboard...
  5. Xbox Series X Controller and Headset audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Controller and Headset audio: I bought a the Xbox Series X and when using the controller with a headset I can hear a constant buzzing noise as well as a high pitch noise while navigating the home screen. I connected my old...
  6. Headset mic is not working - audio options are grayed out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset mic is not working - audio options are grayed out: Good afternoon! I have a Xbox one with two original controllers and two original Xbox headsets. They just stop working at the same time, and I tested both controllers and headsets. we can hear...
  7. Xbox headset audio sounds choppy

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox headset audio sounds choppy: For the last 2 and a half years, I have had a bug with my mic were it will often start sounding choppy and distorted for no reason. I have tried many things including updating my controller,...
  8. Headset Audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Audio: For the last 2 and a half years, I have had a bug with my mic were it will often start sounding choppy and distorted for no reason. I have tried many things including updating my controller,...
  9. Can't have game audio go through headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't have game audio go through headset: So all I want to do is have game audio go through my headset, but the slider is greyed out and I cannot select it, if I try it just skips past it, how do I fix this? Image below shows what I mean...
  10. USB Audio (Mic and Headsets) on Xbox One or Xbox Series

in XboX Insiders
    USB Audio (Mic and Headsets) on Xbox One or Xbox Series: Are they any plans for USB Audio support on the Xbox One or Xbox Series of consoles in the future? submitted by /u/CTheStandard [link] [comments]