XBOX NO NO!!!

Discus and support XBOX NO NO!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi and good day to everyone of the xbox community. I'd first like to welcome all new xbox ambassadors to the program. They/you are all sutch awesome... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by michaelbyrd130, Aug 30, 2019.

1. XBOX NO NO!!!

Hi and good day to everyone of the xbox community. I'd first like to welcome all new xbox ambassadors to the program. They/you are all sutch awesome individuals. My concern for this conversation is that I found myself reserching information about what the
    number is that is posted next to my ambassadors badge on my profile directly beneath the number of friends posted. I was doing this through youtube when I saw a posting there teaching people about sertin funtions xbox users can do. The disturbing part is
    that this particular posting on youtube was actualpeoplely teaching users how to hack into I wonder, why in the world would they even think of post such an article like that. It's teaching users/gamers how to violate the xbox/Microsoft code of conduct. Give
    me your honest thoughts on this issue and what if anything should be done to iliminate this particular pactice by youtube!!!

:)

michaelbyrd130, Aug 30, 2019
  2. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Future Xbox One games optimized for the Scorpio?

Hello everyone :)

Original Xbox is the Xbox 1

Xbox 360 is the Xbox 2

Xbox One is the Xbox 3

Xbox One S is the Xbox 3 1/2

Xbox One Scorpio is the Xbox 4

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)

3. StuartATrueRed Win User

x-box 360 v x-box 2

First off, there is no Xbox 2. there is Xbox, Xbox 360 & Xbox One. Xbox One games will not work on the Xbox 360. Games marked Xbox will work on the Xbox 360 only if they are backward compatible, and your Xbox 360 has an official Xbox 360 hard drive installed
    in the console. Full list of compatible games here https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/games/backward-compatibility/play-original-xbox-games-on-xbox-360
  4. Jurgen1488 Win User

Games

If this game is backward compatibility, I mean Xbox 360 games or Xbox Classic, so yes you can. If you mean Xbox One Games there is nothing different if you are play before your Xbox One S on Xbox One, still you can play these games on Xbox One S or Xbox
    ONE X. When the next-gen Xbox console is in 2020, the Xbox Classic, Xbox 360 and Xbox One will also play on the next generation of Xbox.
  5. CRUZZifer Win User

What's your Favourite Kinect Voice Commands?

Xbox On, Xbox Go To Netflix, Xbox Record That and Xbox Go To Party.
  6. smileskybird Win User

Future Xbox One games optimized for the Scorpio?

Then xbox 360 slim is xbox 2.5 Xbox 360 E xbox 2.75.
Thema:

XBOX NO NO!!!