Xbox not Automatic Upload Community ?

Discus and support Xbox not Automatic Upload Community ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi when i Have Clip 2 minits or more Yes he Clip but Not Upload Automatic in Community 58f16c95-eb52-4461-9aaf-f92ccc4c0005 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Aurelio C., Nov 1, 2020.

1. Aurelio C.
    Aurelio C. Guest

Hi when i Have Clip 2 minits or more Yes he Clip but Not Upload Automatic in Community

:)

Aurelio C., Nov 1, 2020
  2. duggers76 Win User

Game DVR vs. Upload Studio vs. My Game Clips

Every clip you create using game dvr or clips that are automatically recorded, your friends can see, but if you want to share your clip with the Xbox community you have to upload them, with the upload studio.
  3. Digestorcz Win User

Message saying "Failed to upload clip to xbox live/OneDrive"

I have the same problem, sometimes screenshots automatically not upload and when you try to manually upload, notification pops (upload a screenshot on Xbox Live failed). At a later turn on the console, has been able to upload it.
  4. SamQY Win User

Updated Xbox one after not being on it, EVERYTHING deleted????

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

It's difficult to know the cause of the problem if it could be a problem with the console's storage or the update was misapplied.

If you were playing connected to the internet the progress of the games is uploaded to the Cloud automatically. Unfortunately, the progress that was saved on the console was lost.
  5. BobMcFly247 Win User

Automatic upload/sync to cloud

I think that the whole file is uploaded. But when you start a game, both copies are compared and only if the version stored in the cloud is newer, it will be downloaded. So usually it's only uploading save games files.

Btw with the September version of the dashboard you get a bandwidth meter so you can monitor your bandwidth usage for each day.
  6. TakinYourBacon Win User

Automatic upload/sync to cloud

Thanks Bob.

I haven't picked up the console yet. The cloud syncing was a major concern of mine, and a deciding factor. I'm glad to know it doesn't sync after every save, which is what I was lead to believe. That wold be an unnecessary data drain.

It really is a shame that there's no way to disable the sync, and I hope Microsoft gives us the ability to do so in a future update.

One last question, if you don't mind. I'm not too familiar with cloud storages and how they manage incoming/outgoing data. When the cloud syncs, is the ENTIRE file uploaded again, or just the data that has been changed since the last synchronization? I'm
    seriously hoping it's the latter
Thema:

1. Xbox not Automatic Upload Community ? - Similar Threads - Automatic Upload Community

2. Are automatic uploads to the xbox network for Screenshots broken? (Beta ring)

in XboX Insiders
    Are automatic uploads to the xbox network for Screenshots broken? (Beta ring): Its been a week and the section of manage captures on the xbox network on the console is buggy and not updating causing problems for the mobile app in the process. I feel like my stuff isnt...
  3. Game Clips/Screenshots Are Not Uploading Automatically.

in XboX Insiders
    Game Clips/Screenshots Are Not Uploading Automatically.: Everytime i record a game clip or take a screenshot i have to manually upload it to the community feed even though it's set to automatically do it. submitted by /u/MichaeLionheart [link]...
  4. 4K Capture stops automatic upload?

in XboX Insiders
    4K Capture stops automatic upload?: If so the UI really didn't make this clear. I know it says it'll upload at a lower resolution but it doesn't seem to say uploads only happen on demand if that resolution is chosen. Indeed the...
  5. Latest update, but screenshots are still automatically being uploaded to my feed and the...

in XboX Insiders
    Latest update, but screenshots are still automatically being uploaded to my feed and the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  6. How to auto Upload Screenshots and DVR clips from insider build to OneDrive automatically

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to auto Upload Screenshots and DVR clips from insider build to OneDrive automatically: Hi i do not understand why on Xbox One even the new Capture and share menu apparently doesn't have an option to auto upload and share to xbox live ... is it so complicated to add an auto upload...
  7. Who decided that clips in 4K won't get automatically uploaded to Xbox Live?

in XboX Insiders
    Who decided that clips in 4K won't get automatically uploaded to Xbox Live?: I'm paying for a 4K console. Of course I want 4K clips. Why is it that if I want them uploaded, I have to sit on a screen waiting for my Xbox to manually convert each one to 1080p and then upload...
  8. Possible to set Upload Studio to Automatically Upload Recorded Clips to OneDrive?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Possible to set Upload Studio to Automatically Upload Recorded Clips to OneDrive?: Is it possible to set upload studio to automatically upload new recorded game clips to OneDrive with randomly/sequentially generated names? (and to do this when the xbox is in "low power" [off]...
  9. Microsoft Works, a contradiction in terms: Xbox One won't upload games in queue automatically

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Works, a contradiction in terms: Xbox One won't upload games in queue automatically: I bought an Xbox One, and it has been nothing but a pain so far. The current problem is that my xbox won't update its games without the disc being within the device. They're not automatically...
  10. Automatic upload/sync to cloud

in XBoX on Consoles
    Automatic upload/sync to cloud: Is there any way to disable my saved games from bring uploaded to the cloud? If not, can you tell me how often it synchronizes, and what the average file size for a saved game is? I'm on a 20 gb...