Xbox not connected to xbox live on startup

Discus and support Xbox not connected to xbox live on startup in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all, I have a weird problem that started about a week ago. Most of the time when I start up my xbox one it's not connected to the wifi. I need to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KevinFinnerty77, Jun 13, 2014.

1. Xbox not connected to xbox live on startup

Hi all,

I have a weird problem that started about a week ago. Most of the time when I start up my xbox one it's not connected to the wifi. I need to hit "connect to xbox live" and it then finds the wifi and connects. Once it has done so it works fine. Very stable,
    good speeds etc.

Like I said this only happened about a week ago. Once I got the update I tried to find the auto sign in option but I couldn't so I gave up. I don't think I changed any settings but can't be sure!

Any help would be appreciated!

:)

KevinFinnerty77, Jun 13, 2014
  2. ehs03y3ol
    ehs03y3ol Guest
    Profile don't sign up on XBOX Live (bugged)

Hello guys,

im not sure why, but , yesterday, XBOX Live stop to login on profie Startup.

Procediment: I startup my system, the profile goes on, as usually, but it does not login on XBOX Live. WiFi is connected, working, and i don't remember to change the sysconfig.

If i setup Profile Automatically Startup Off, and i logon from the Profile, it works as ever.

How i can Fix it? I feel that true anoying.

ehs03y3ol, Jun 13, 2014
  3. ohara164
    ohara164 Guest
    November Update broke Elite Controller/Console Sync/Power On

My xbox one elite bundle is

Elite wireless controller can not be connected to the quick startup

and Dashboard is not connected to xboxlive in quick sign in

Tell me solution

ohara164, Jun 13, 2014
  4. DUTCHYBOY02 Win User

connected to xbox live but not able to play online

Tx you will help me. I play wired and did the test which was perfect and connected to xbox live but when I started a game it starts with a startup screen and then a msgs that I have to reconnect to xbox live.
  5. Misses Joust Win User

not connecting to xbox live on startup

G'day Kevin! If that's the case, then maybe a simple network reset will help this out.

• Unplug your modem, router, and console from power for a solid 2 minutes.
    • Restart each one at a time, in that same order. (Plug in modem and restart, then router, then console).

If that's no good, let us know and we'll take a broader look at your network and console to see where this issue is coming from. =)
  6. Kevin The Juice Win User

i went to the networking settings screen and the signal for my router was blank for a few seconds. after the 360s was done scanning for networks the connection showed up. so my xbox definitely isn't picking up the signals initially like it should
  7. Kevin The Juice Win User

That didn't work im still getting the same issue
  8. InfernoWolfNLD Win User

Hey Kevin The Juice,

This could be caused by a corrupt profile.

Could you give the following a shot:

1. Delete your profile (profile only, NOT profile and all items)
    2. Clear the System Cache twice
    3. Restart your console
    4. Re-download your profile
    Let us know how that goes and we'll work from there =)
Thema:

Xbox not connected to xbox live on startup

1. Xbox not connected to xbox live on startup - Similar Threads - connected live startup

2. Can’t Connect To Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t Connect To Xbox Live: I can’t connect to Xbox live and every time I try a window pops up with the error 0x80040900 and tells me to restart the console. I tried restarting the console several times but the same thing...
  3. Connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connect to Xbox Live: Having an issue on my Xbox one. Started yesterday. Eventually able to connect after multiple restarts. Still can't connect today. Wi-go is good. Connected on other devices. I can sign on but no...
  4. Brand new xbox one s not connecting to live service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new xbox one s not connecting to live service: Brand new Xbox as noted, yesterday( fine now) it would not connect to live service for online connection, while computer and iphones were connecting to the internet just fine. I'd not expect this...
  5. Error code can’t connect to live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code can’t connect to live: i reset my console again fixed the problem. Go to settings system, console and reset console except games and and apps 1d7e2e52-d856-4254-b3a2-584880d8c7dd
  6. Xbox one x fails to connect to Xbox live on startup

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x fails to connect to Xbox live on startup: There is no error code or message, At start up and log in, the Xbox one x does connect to Xbox live, I have to go to settings, network (says all connected and open), select go offline, then...
  7. Xbox One does not connect to Live upon Startup (via ethernet), but works after modem reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One does not connect to Live upon Startup (via ethernet), but works after modem reset: Hi, So for the past couple weeks, I've had this issue when I turn my Xbox on and log into my profile (which has Xbox Live subscription), I cannot connect to Live. First, normally, I know that...
  8. Cant connect to xbox live upon startup

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to xbox live upon startup: Hello. Can't connect to xbox live, console startsup fine, tests show internet connection is good but to no avail. Also any games installed show 0x800705b4 code, but there's no info of solving the...
  9. Cannot connect to xbox live probably when xbox one startup

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to xbox live probably when xbox one startup: When xbox one startup and display the index page, it just can't connect to xbox live instantly like xbox360, I checked my network connection, the multiplayer test and they are all successful with...
  10. Connecting to Xbox Live on startup

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting to Xbox Live on startup: Whenever I turn on my Xbox One, it signs me in and then on the home screen, it says that I am not connected to Xbox Live. So I go to Network Settings, and it says everything is fine. I can usually...