Xbox not connecting to mobile hotspot

Discus and support Xbox not connecting to mobile hotspot in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox not connecting to mobile hotspot You may want to reach out to your phones support and see what they suggest. 0b38c553-075e-4b17-95d6-1f692a502d99 Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by ChangingSafe183, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Xbox not connecting to mobile hotspot

You may want to reach out to your phones support and see what they suggest.

:)

ChangingSafe183, Mar 15, 2019
  2. dutch21 Win User

internet error

it literally says internet error ive tried my mobile hotspot as well as a few others ive tried optimum which doesnt even connect to the network the mobile hotspots connect to the network but not the internet
  3. ChangingSafe183 Win User

I just connect to xbox live with the mobile hotspot to watch Netflix and YouTube. I've been doing that for a year. Then right after the smartphone update Xbox won't connect to the phones hotspot.

I tried the hard reset and turning off the hotspot and back on again but the Xbox still can't connect to the network.
  4. damu3030 Win User

We were unable to get your latest saved data

I found a work around for the syncing data issue. If you have a mobile hotspot connect it to your Xbox. Then let the game sync. Once it finishes syncing go to networking options and connect your router, but don't disconnect your mobile hotspot until your
    console has connected to your router. Once you are connected to your router disconnect your mobile hotspot. Then play a game and let the game save. Once the game saves you can exit out the game and start another game and you should not have any more syncing
    data issues.
  5. GoLdEn YaMAca Win User

having gold and it says you dont

my account works now. all i did was connect to a mobile hotspot and then switch back to my wired connection and it works. xbox makes no sense
  6. baltyofgod Win User

Hi, have you tried resetting the IP and reconfiguring the network? Try So
Thema:

1. Xbox not connecting to mobile hotspot - Similar Threads - connecting mobile hotspot

2. : Connecting my Xbox to my mobile hotspot

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Connecting my Xbox to my mobile hotspot: : Connecting my Xbox to my mobile hotspot Hi Mobile hotspot aren't recommended for gaming. 589d9e0c-93eb-4ffd-9f8b-c8243e63a2a1
  3. : Connecting to 360 live from mobile hotspot

: Connecting to 360 live from mobile hotspot: : Connecting to 360 live from mobile hotspot Hello Amber, We understand that the issue here consists of the inability to keep a consistent connection to the mobile hotspot, sometimes taking...
  4. Verizon: Connecting with mobile hotspot

Verizon: Connecting with mobile hotspot: Verizon (ISPs): Connecting with mobile hotspot I'm connecting to x box live with a mobile hotspot through I Phone and for general gaming it works great but it's really slow to the point of...
  5. Can't connect to internet through mobile hotspot.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to internet through mobile hotspot.: I'm having trouble connecting my Xbox 360 to the internet through my mobile hotspot (on my phone). When I test, it will connect to my network but not the internet. I've tried all of the...
  6. is using mobile hotspot to support xboxone gaming a bad idea. I can't even begin to connect to

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is using mobile hotspot to support xboxone gaming a bad idea. I can't even begin to connect to: HELP!!!!!! got str8 talk hotspot for gaming but can't get online ever. Why no Wi-Fi response from servers or fastfiles 7ccd82a3-13a2-4f3a-8f54-461ca3ad340a
  7. IP ERROR HAVE MOBILE HOTSPOT AND PC XBOX CONNECTED WITH WIRE ###HELP###

in XBoX on Consoles
    IP ERROR HAVE MOBILE HOTSPOT AND PC XBOX CONNECTED WITH WIRE ###HELP###: So ive been up for hours no success... and i dont want to bridge my connection that will make my NAT strick..... I have my mobile connected to my laptop (via wifi) and my xbox (via wire) I can...
  8. I need help connecting my Xbox 360 to my mobile hotspot. Xbox One info needed too..

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help connecting my Xbox 360 to my mobile hotspot. Xbox One info needed too..: Hi there, I have a question for you guys.. I've been trying every way to figure it out but it just doesn't work. I have an Xbox 360 slim (with wifi) and I can't get connected. We just moved to...
  9. Connecting to Xbox live via mobile hotspots

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting to Xbox live via mobile hotspots: My Xbox 360 used to connect to my mobile hotspot without any problems at all, it stopped connecting via hot spot a few months ago. I am aware of the option to connect via a LAN with my windows PC,...
  10. New Xbox 360. No matter what I do (connect via LAN, WIFI, my mobile hotspot) I cannot connect ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox 360. No matter what I do (connect via LAN, WIFI, my mobile hotspot) I cannot connect ...: I have gone through all the checks and suggestions and am now at a loss on how to use Xbox Live.... Any suggestions? I have only just created this Xbox account as this is my first time on an...