Xbox not functioning properly with friends or party chat

Discus and support Xbox not functioning properly with friends or party chat in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox says I have 0 friends online, then after a while they start reappearing, but usually by the third friend online they go back to 0. Also, I can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Floacko2ll, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Floacko2ll
    Floacko2ll Guest

My Xbox says I have 0 friends online, then after a while they start reappearing, but usually by the third friend online they go back to 0. Also, I can hear people in parties and I’ve reset completely. Please help!

:)

Floacko2ll, Mar 21, 2020
  2. Internet Expert Win User

Could the party chat be any worse?

How's your friend's NAT status?

Ideally, everyone's NAT should be "open" for party chat to properly function.
  3. King Abiji Win User

Uggh.

https://www.theverge.com/2020/3/20/21188972/microsoft-xbox-live-outage-down-second-time-multiplayer-service-disruption
  4. reggieshelton1 Win User

My Xbox says I have 0 friends online, then after a while they start reappearing, but usually by the third friend online they go back to 0. Also, I can hear people in parties and I’ve reset completely. Please help!
    Why does this keep happening?
  5. JaydenB. Win User

Mine to man it really sucks
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Thema:

1. Xbox not functioning properly with friends or party chat - Similar Threads - functioning properly friends

2. The streaming preview app on my android isn't functioning properly

in XboX Insiders
    The streaming preview app on my android isn't functioning properly: From what I see it seems that once you sign on on your android the app will walk you through your setup and connecting your device to your xbox. However, when I opened the app for the first time...
  3. Home Menu Completely Frozen On Sign-in; Xbox Live Functions Not Loading Properly But Still...

in XboX Insiders
    Home Menu Completely Frozen On Sign-in; Xbox Live Functions Not Loading Properly But Still...: For the past week or so whenever I boot up my Xbox One S the home menu is completely frozen after partially loading. I can still open the menu with the controller, and the games that are loaded in...
  4. Issues error messages Xbox One functions not working properly. Here is a solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues error messages Xbox One functions not working properly. Here is a solution: Hello everyone I wanna share a very important thing you should do when your going to buy a Xbox one. Or when you have Xbox one already and have Issues. Part 1 : Story I was very happy when i...
  5. Home Xbox function does not work properly.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Home Xbox function does not work properly.: So, my and my brother's accounts are set to the same Home Xbox. For Destiny 2: Shadowkeep, we are both able to play it. However, I ordered the digital deluxe edition, and received all of the...
  6. Design Labs X1 controller RS not functioning properly after a few months of use

in XBoX on Consoles
    Design Labs X1 controller RS not functioning properly after a few months of use: My controller's RS has stopped properly working and is most noticeable in shooters. The Y axis is not responding while the X axis is so basically I can look side to side but cannot look up or...
  7. My design lab contoller does not function properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    My design lab contoller does not function properly: I have a design lab controller [Mod Removed - Personal Information]. When I first received it, the "B" button was a little sticky, but it wasn't enough of a problem for me to worry about. Now, the...
  8. Requesting old IE or alternative, the Edge internet surfing utility does not function properly.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Requesting old IE or alternative, the Edge internet surfing utility does not function properly.: Several months ago the Internet Explorer app on the Xbox One was switched to Edge. It's not working properly. Please address the following shortcomings and hopefully also consider several other...
  9. YouTube app not functioning properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    YouTube app not functioning properly: okay every time I want to go onto YouTube on my Xbox One X I can probably sit there and watch a video for about two maybe three minutes and then the YouTube app will freeze and then crash and then...
  10. Home button does not function properly on any controller, and settings is inaccessible

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home button does not function properly on any controller, and settings is inaccessible: pushing the home button on the Xbox One controller results in a transparent Gray screen selecting my gamertag in the upper right corner provides the same results. Clicking on the pins does the...