Xbox not going late buy gamepass

Discus and support Xbox not going late buy gamepass in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi pls help my firstgame pass i bought over sms but now i set up my card payment 6 days later than i had and when i want to pay it now we'll pop error... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Zalmy258, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Zalmy258
    Zalmy258 Guest

Hi pls help my firstgame pass i bought over sms but now i set up my card payment 6 days later than i had and when i want to pay it now we'll pop error on my account the money is and the card is
    entered correctly I already bought xbox live and I don't know to do next

:)

Zalmy258, Apr 15, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Zalmy,

Thanks for coming to the forums. If we understand you correctly, your subscription is overdue and you are trying to pay for it? Here is a

guide to help you pay for the balance
    . If you are still having issues you may want to request a call from support.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Mjqt0102 Win User

can't see anygame in the store

i describe you the problem:

I buy a gamepass to try Sea of Thieves with friends, the gamepass is activated and he's working no problem with it.

But when i go on Xbox store & Windows store and type "Sea of thieves" i can't find it (same for every gamepass game)
  4. LFC JAY E 9193 Win User

How have you come to enjoy a game outside of your most preferred genres?

I've been playing many different games from the Gamepass lately and some are ones i would never dream of buying myself but it's amazing how many different games there is that you would never buy but when do actually play them, they turn out to be not so
    bad after all
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

I can't buy Game Pass. On account i have 33 zł, Game Pass cost 1zl and i still can't buy IT. I event can't buy free 14 days.

The 14 day trial is only for 1st time users. If you used gamepass before you wont be able to use it.

As for buying gamepass with your account, it os not possible to buy gamepass with the credit on your account. Only by credit card or paypal.
  6. choppyseize Win User

Cambio de suscripción[Subscription change]

You can try going back to the store that sold you the code to see if they will exchange it. Otherwise you will need to buy a code for Xbox Live as well. You need Xbox Live to play most GamePass games anyways.
Thema:

1. Xbox not going late buy gamepass - Similar Threads - going late buy

2. Really weird colors going on here

in XboX Insiders
    Really weird colors going on here: [IMG] submitted by /u/Floppydonut123 [link] [comments]
  3. Hi, I have a question, how can I make the update go forward? it only stays at 86%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, I have a question, how can I make the update go forward? it only stays at 86%: I recently had the problem of the E200 error in which they gave me 3 methods to solve it, today try the manual update but it stays at 86% and does not advance what I can do?...
  4. Can't install pc game pass games using xbox beta app, have to go through the microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install pc game pass games using xbox beta app, have to go through the microsoft store: I can't install game pass pc games using the xbox beta app. It always says "Play game with game pass" as if I didn't have the subscription. I can only download games through the microsoft...
  5. 微软是不是要关门了 [Translate] Is Microsoft going to close the door?

in XBoX Accessibility
    微软是不是要关门了 [Translate] Is Microsoft going to close the door?: 如题,问题超多,却没有任何人管理像是要关门的节奏 [Translate by Mod] As the question, there are so many problems, but no one manages the rhythm like a door to be closed 48c3aa06-1749-4b66-82d9-76b2bcf434cd
  6. Going offline without internet?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Going offline without internet?: when we take the xbox one with us on holiday (where we have no internet) we cannot sign in offline. the xbox is already set to my home xbox and i select the go offline setting before we go....
  7. Whats going on with saved data? Xbox game pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Whats going on with saved data? Xbox game pass PC: I have restarted Wasteland 2 tonight 3 separate times and each time I save the game, look to see if its there (it is) and then exit to main menu and its all gone and my only option is to start a...
  8. Is there going to be a fix to this beta in the short term?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there going to be a fix to this beta in the short term?: is there going to be fixes to this messed up beta? ive had problems with FH4 not loading up with a message popping up saying "bye for know" and then just shutting down my app. as follows by pic...
  9. Gamertags (what is going on??)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertags (what is going on??): Hey fellow gamers! I have a quick couple of questions: there has been a gamertag ive always wanted, i was upset after it wasnt released in 2016 reset however, it’s not considered a “v1 ganertag”...
  10. I buy status 'live Gold",but it is error. Its write-try late. What i need to go?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I buy status 'live Gold",but it is error. Its write-try late. What i need to go?: not work code.what I need to do? 67b5d031-20fa-445b-a7cf-8f8422e6b4ff