Xbox not going late buy gamepass

Discus and support Xbox not going late buy gamepass in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi pls help my firstgame pass i bought over sms but now i set up my card payment 6 days later than i had and when i want to pay it now we'll pop error... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Zalmy258, Apr 15, 2019 at 3:14 PM.

1. Zalmy258
    Zalmy258 Guest

Hi pls help my firstgame pass i bought over sms but now i set up my card payment 6 days later than i had and when i want to pay it now we'll pop error on my account the money is and the card is
    entered correctly I already bought xbox live and I don't know to do next

:)

2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Zalmy,

Thanks for coming to the forums. If we understand you correctly, your subscription is overdue and you are trying to pay for it? Here is a

guide to help you pay for the balance
    . If you are still having issues you may want to request a call from support.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Mjqt0102 Win User

can't see anygame in the store

i describe you the problem:

I buy a gamepass to try Sea of Thieves with friends, the gamepass is activated and he's working no problem with it.

But when i go on Xbox store & Windows store and type "Sea of thieves" i can't find it (same for every gamepass game)
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

I can't buy Game Pass. On account i have 33 zł, Game Pass cost 1zl and i still can't buy IT. I event can't buy free 14 days.

The 14 day trial is only for 1st time users. If you used gamepass before you wont be able to use it.

As for buying gamepass with your account, it os not possible to buy gamepass with the credit on your account. Only by credit card or paypal.
  5. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

Halo Master Chief Collection

Well worth it either by buying GamePass or buying alone!
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

Purchasing a game on game pass. and then not renewing my game pass

Do you get a discount on all Gamepass games if you decide to buy them? If so, could you use the 14 day Gamepass trial and then buy a game or 2 with a small discount?
Thema:

1. Xbox not going late buy gamepass - Similar Threads - going late buy

2. New XboxOneX going on 5 months still not functioning.

in XBoX on Consoles
    New XboxOneX going on 5 months still not functioning.: Bought a new special edition xbox one x in Nov of 2018. worked for 1 hr then crashed, multiple issues. Sent back as it came to me and 2.5 weeks later i received it back, console only wrapped in...
  3. Groove no longer supports onedrive music, How am i going to listen to tracks that arent in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Groove no longer supports onedrive music, How am i going to listen to tracks that arent in...: Plz help :( i want to listen to my music while playing 58a05ed4-1184-4f25-85ba-136c4f117f45
  4. Xbox one S going back to home screen when trying to play any games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S going back to home screen when trying to play any games: Hey i have an xbox one S which has stopped playing games it will go to game title but then kicks me back to home screen? I have tried all the usual troubleshooting ie hard reset, full factory...
  5. Is Xbox ever going to bring back something similar to the family plan

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Xbox ever going to bring back something similar to the family plan: I used the family plan for my kids and myself. Having to pay for 4 accounts would suck and sharing one account sucks as well. We are all under the same roof sharing the same IP network. Isn't...
  6. App Hbo go in Brasil

in XBoX Games and Apps
    App Hbo go in Brasil: I would like to download the hbo go app in Brazil, but I'm not getting it. Can someone help me to download this app? c0928fcd-7042-44f0-808c-99c3e8551371
  7. Fifa 19 not syncing it's only going to 20 percent

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 19 not syncing it's only going to 20 percent: My xbox is only syncing data for fifa 19 to 20 percent and i don't know why,if anyone can help i would be greatfull. Regards honouraryvirus 703ca4a9-577e-4aa3-b0f9-ce709ac91fd9
  8. How far back does your history invideo games go?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How far back does your history invideo games go?: I guess my first console was Sega Saturn or Nintendo 64. Or was it the PlayStation? My Dad used to be big time into those consoles which got me playing them. Good times....
  9. La aplicación de Netflix me va lento en Xbox 360 (Mod Translation: The Netflix App is going...

in XBoX on Consoles
    La aplicación de Netflix me va lento en Xbox 360 (Mod Translation: The Netflix App is going...: Hola vengo a contar este problema. Lo que sucede es que cuando intento cambiar entre titulos o buscar alguna serie o película lo que pasa es que la velocidad de respuesta es muy lenta. Solo me...
  10. I buy status 'live Gold",but it is error. Its write-try late. What i need to go?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I buy status 'live Gold",but it is error. Its write-try late. What i need to go?: not work code.what I need to do? 67b5d031-20fa-445b-a7cf-8f8422e6b4ff