Xbox not linked to my Account even though I signed in

Discus and support Xbox not linked to my Account even though I signed in in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I just bought an Xbox Series X and it came yesterday. I set it up, logged in with my Microsoft Account, and bought a key for Assassin's Creed... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by legaem, Sep 14, 2021.

1. legaem
    legaem Guest

Hello, I just bought an Xbox Series X and it came yesterday. I set it up, logged in with my Microsoft Account, and bought a key for Assassin's Creed Unity and Halo: The Master Chief Collection. Redeemed the Assassin's Creed key through my Xbox, worked just fine. Then I was away from home and tried to redeem the Halo Code through the Microsoft.com website, it worked. Now I am home again, and trying to install Halo on my Xbox, but if I open the Game in the Microsoft Store, it acts like I never bought it. Looked at the Order History, it's the same Account I bought Unity from, which works on the console. Went to the Halo page in the Store on my phone and it says I own the game, but when I try to install it to my console through the page, it says there is no console linked to my account, and that I need to sign in on a console to link it with the account. But I already did that. Please help!!!

:)

legaem, Sep 14, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Can you please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and then locate the game that you just redeemed, once you see the order click the game icon, it will redirect you on the game’s product page, once you’re there scroll down then check “Available On”. You’ll see if it’s for Xbox or PC.

You may have get the wrong version of the game since you have check and validated the game.
  3. Francia J. Win User

If I may ask, where did you purchase it? You may need to get it replaced since it was a game code we can't request a refund through Microsoft.
  4. legaem Win User

It says it's for PC, but that's ****, since I bought the game key for xbox.
  5. DestroyerSamus Win User

Lost Game?

Yes I still have gold, I recently upgraded to game pass premium though, not sure if that affects it. I can't download it from my xbox since its not there. But when I try from the Microsoft store on my laptop it says I don’t
    have any applicable device(s) linked to my Microsoft account even though I'm signed in the same account that's on my xbox
  6. l Jynx isDEAD l Win User

Someone has changed my email and password on my account, help!

It says when I try to download it 'This email address isn't linked to a Microsoft account. Make sure it's correct, then enter it again'. I know its correct though and it won't even let me sign into my account on Xbox.com.
Thema:

1. Xbox not linked to my Account even though I signed in - Similar Threads - linked Account though

2. Ea account linking is actually the worst

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ea account linking is actually the worst: Listen here folks here is what it is. Did you make an EA account and link it to your microsoft account 8 years ago? Did you also lose the email to that account? If yes, have fun not playing an EA...
  3. Blank sign in screen when linking XBOX Live account (Sea of Thieves)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blank sign in screen when linking XBOX Live account (Sea of Thieves): Today i installed sea of thieves once again, since my friend got it recently and wanted to play it with me. Everything was alright until it gave me an error that could only be fixed by re-linking...
  4. Cannot sign in to PS4 linked account to play Minecraft cross platforms or Realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot sign in to PS4 linked account to play Minecraft cross platforms or Realms: I have tried everything. I get the "Oops! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected Microsoft account, (My username)" or the "Signing in with your...
  5. linked accounts not working for twitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    linked accounts not working for twitch: I'm trying to link twitch to my profile (hence the title), and when I enter my details, it loads permanently. literally every other linked account had no problem....
  6. Linking a Microsoft Account in Minecraft PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linking a Microsoft Account in Minecraft PS4: I have linked my Microsoft account to my PSN ID before and started having some issues with it so I decided to try clearing the sign in data and tried to relink the same two accounts and it says...
  7. Linking Accounts

in XBoX on Windows
    Linking Accounts: So here's my dilemma... There are some games that I play with the Xbox Game pass on both PC and console, which is fantastical because the saved games carry over. One game in particular I've played...
  8. Changing linked email address for my main XBL account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing linked email address for my main XBL account: So recently I've been wanting to change the email address linked to my main profile as it'll be easier with redemption codes etc. I can't seem to find a way to do this. I go to add the 'alias' on...
  9. "Microsoft Account is already connected to a PSN Account" even though I never linked one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Microsoft Account is already connected to a PSN Account" even though I never linked one.: Hi, I just got Minecraft for the Playstation®4. I tried linking my Microsoft Account to my Playstation Account for the first time. And then there was an error message; "The Microsoft Account...
  10. my bungie account wont transfer onto destiny2 even though im linked. any help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my bungie account wont transfer onto destiny2 even though im linked. any help: i got d2 on my ps4 with all dlc's, i even linked my account from bungie to the ps4 and got my stuff. but with the xbox 1 my things havnt, not only that but its making me start from 509 all the...