Xbox not loading settings or games after sign in

Discus and support Xbox not loading settings or games after sign in in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My Xbox series x is not loading any games or setting after I sign in. It says I need to sign into Xbox live by I can’t open it when I select it. I’ve... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/CaptainE2000, Jun 11, 2022.

1. Xbox not loading settings or games after sign in

My Xbox series x is not loading any games or setting after I sign in. It says I need to sign into Xbox live by I can’t open it when I select it. I’ve already tried soft and hard resetting my Xbox and router, is this a known issue? If so is there anything I can do to fix it?

submitted by /u/CaptainE2000
    [link] [comments]

/u/CaptainE2000, Jun 11, 2022
  2. General Paper Win User

Games don't start anymore and stay in the initial blackscreen

This worked for me. Turn xbox off....unplug internet.cable...start xbox on load game.......after loading reinsert internet cable and you will be asked to sign in....sign in and you should get in.
  3. SimonWestwood Win User

Nothing loads

I did try to remove my profile but the settings menu wouldn't load either. I've just managed to sign in after yet another hard reset but now I'm back to the games not loading up.
  4. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Two consoles one house, family account.

5. TATT00EY Win User

Xbox live black screen no game loading issue (SOLVED)

Yep this quick fix does work. You don't even have to turn off you're xbox. Just sign out, load the game, & after the game loads up hit you're xbox guide button & sign back in.
  6. FindYourRequiem Win User

Latest update freezing console/ Unable to load the dashboard

If you have it set to auto-sign in what I did was put a disc in just after the home screen and it should auto load to that game. From there you can hit the guide button and get into your settings to have it load from disc from now on. Unfortunate but it
    does work.
Thema:

Xbox not loading settings or games after sign in

1. Xbox not loading settings or games after sign in - Similar Threads - loading settings games

2. Xbox settings infinitely loading

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox settings infinitely loading: Hey, I’ve been trying to get into my settings to look at my subscriptions and whenever I click on it, it doesn’t open and instead just infinitely loads. Everything else in my settings appears to...
  3. Xbox one not loading games, apps or settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one not loading games, apps or settings: Hello, My Xbox One not opening apps or games or settings. The homepage won't load fully, some games do not have a picture. If I try to click on an app or game from the home page nothing works....
  4. Xbox not loading games or even settings sometimes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox not loading games or even settings sometimes: I have had my Xbox for around 7 years and it has served me well, with the only issues I’ve really had being the disk drive. But now all of a sudden all my games either can’t load or take 10...
  5. minecraft bedrock game cant load settings menu and cant sign in to microsoft andd minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft bedrock game cant load settings menu and cant sign in to microsoft andd minecraft...: so when i load up minecraft it loads up normally but when it loads up the minecraft logo is gone markectplace anination gone too and i cant load up the settings for the game and texture packs were...
  6. Lost pre loaded games from factory setting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost pre loaded games from factory setting: I recently bought a Xbox 1s from a friend and reset it to factory setting but I seem to have lost the pre loaded games that were on it from the original purchase by my friend. Fortnite and Fifa 20...
  7. call of duty world at war...game settings loading issues?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    call of duty world at war...game settings loading issues?: the last couple of days there has been some issues regarding world at war game settings / menu screen freezes now and again at the start menu the white storage pop up screen freezes when signed...
  8. PS02 Preload Can load the game and adjust some settings

in XboX Insiders
    PS02 Preload Can load the game and adjust some settings: You can now preload and then start the game. I recommend everyone go into the Window / Text size settings and change it to 4k Large or else you will need to play with a magnifying glass....
  9. Some games will not load with restrictions set on none.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some games will not load with restrictions set on none.: Looking for n answer that apparently xbox can't supply. My console will not load some online games. It goes to the load screen then minutes later returns to the home screen. We have every reset...
  10. Settings messed up and games not loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Settings messed up and games not loading: When I try to play games on my xbox one sometimes it doesn't load at all and just sends me back to the home screen and sometimes the screen just turns black. also the sound is not working I looked...