Xbox not recognizing Webcam

Discus and support Xbox not recognizing Webcam in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Within the latest build (alpha skip ahead) my Xbox will no longer recognize my webcam and let me use it while streaming (and for those familiar yes I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MrXboxBuds, Sep 15, 2019.

1. Xbox not recognizing Webcam

Within the latest build (alpha skip ahead) my Xbox will no longer recognize my webcam and let me use it while streaming (and for those familiar yes I have completed the streamer review process)

I've already reported this as a problem but I was wondering if anybody else is experiencing this as well?

submitted by /u/MrXboxBuds
    [link] [comments]

/u/MrXboxBuds, Sep 15, 2019
  2. J0hnsta115 Win User

Need a webcam

Unfortunately, the twitch app for xbox is really not the beet way to stream as it is quite outdated. Best case scenario would be separate pc for streaming/webcam capture, but if you dont have that your options are limited. On mixer, you can use most webcams,
    but the twitch app has great difficulty in recognizing cameras that are not the kinect. As others have mentioned, there may be ways around this, but it can be difficult if doing everything solely through the app.
  3. DeusCriolo Win User

Need a webcam

1. Try this one
    2. Best Webcams for Xbox One in 2019
    3. https://www.windowscentral.com/best-webcams-xbox-one
  4. LegendDolby1986 Win User

Kinect 2.0 Continuously Turns Off and On by Itself

hi there cake,

did you know that xbox now supports webcams in replacement for the kinect? i use a logitec webcam and its great hope this helps :)
  5. sandy the hippy Win User

Web Cam

Guide to using Webcam with Mixer

You can use a Webcam with the Xbox as long as it's compatible, not sure on the specifics of twitch, but I'm sure some other folks out there can answer that..
  6. XBF Javier R Win User

Using Webcam Mic for Cortana on Xbox

Hello Panka,

We understand that you would like to use your Logitech webcam that carries with it a microphone for us with Cortana.

Within our broadcast with a webcam on Mixer support article, the following information is mentioned:

For the best experience, we recommend these webcams:

• Microsoft LifeCam Studio
    • Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000
    • Logitech C922 Pro Stream Webcam
    • Logitech C930e Webcam

These would be considered our most compatible webcams, and as long as there is compatibility, all functions and aspects of your device will work properly with our Xbox features.

We hope this information was helpful, and we wish you the best.
Thema:

Xbox not recognizing Webcam

1. Xbox not recognizing Webcam - Similar Threads - recognizing Webcam

2. Xbox one fat não reconhece disco[Xbox one fat doesn't recognize disc]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one fat não reconhece disco[Xbox one fat doesn't recognize disc]: Meu Xbox one fat não está reconhecendo nenhum disco , não a suporte pra esse modelo no site da microsoft ,o que eu faço? [Translation - My Xbox one fat doesn't recognize any discs, I don't...
  3. Xbox One X Frequently Not Recognizing Healthy External Hard Drives, and Now...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X Frequently Not Recognizing Healthy External Hard Drives, and Now...: And now, my Xbox is somehow installing Halo 5 Guardians, again. As soon as I put the disk in, it started installing. I assume there is a way to prevent it from making an immediate install of a...
  4. Xbox One not recognizing USB Webcam when plugged in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One not recognizing USB Webcam when plugged in.: So, for some reason, my Xbox One doesn't know I have a webcam plugged in. When I do plug it in, it just doesn't recognize it and the prompt still tells me to plug in a webcam. This webcam has...
  5. Xbox One does not recognize my 3D tv when I try to play old 360 3D game, but will play DVD...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One does not recognize my 3D tv when I try to play old 360 3D game, but will play DVD...: My Xbox 360 died, so I bought a new Xbox One. It plays the old 360 games in normal mode, but when I try to switch on the 3D mode, it says it has detected that my tv is NOT a 3D tv, and will not...
  6. Have Game Pass Ultimate Subscription but not recognized in Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Ultimate Subscription but not recognized in Microsoft Store: I just built a new PC with Windows 10 and when I log into my account in the Microsoft Store I do not see that I have game pass even though I have game pass ultimate. I downloaded it with the $2...
  7. Razer turret for Xbox one not recognized in alpha skip-ahead since last update? Anyone else...

in XboX Insiders
    Razer turret for Xbox one not recognized in alpha skip-ahead since last update? Anyone else...: [IMG] submitted by /u/riseofshipley [link] [comments]
  8. Hard drive wont be recognized by Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hard drive wont be recognized by Xbox one: my external hard drive wont be recognized by my xbox how do i fix it? ae2a12ce-926d-4da2-8786-3890346df460
  9. My xbox doesnt recognize my external hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox doesnt recognize my external hard drive: I just bought a 3.0 hard drive with a capacity of 2 tb, but my Xbox One doesn't recognize it. ¿What can I do to make it work? 7ec19c3d-fdea-4369-bff3-cd78851ade59
  10. Controller does not recognize headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller does not recognize headset: help, we ave multiple headsets and multiple xbox controllers and they were working. Yet for some reason the headsets are not recognized by the controller. I have tried every video and every...