Xbox not shown under manage devices.

Discus and support Xbox not shown under manage devices. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm looking in the insider app on my Xbox and it doesn't show my Xbox under manager devices it is empty. How do I add my Xbox? Is there a way to add my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Krytern, Mar 6, 2020.

1. Krytern
    Krytern Guest

I'm looking in the insider app on my Xbox and it doesn't show my Xbox under manager devices it is empty. How do I add my Xbox? Is there a way to add my PC too?

:)

Krytern, Mar 6, 2020
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

Manage devices used with your Microsoft account

Manage devices used with your Microsoft account
    Applies to: Microsoft StoreMicrosoft accountWindows 10

Add a device

• You need to add a device to your Microsoft account before it's listed in your devices. Here's how you can add a device:
      • Sign in to your Microsoft account on an Xbox or PC.
      • Download an app or game from the Microsoft Store .
      • Go to account.microsoft.com/devices, select Don't see your device?, then follow the instructions.
      • On an iOS device: Download Microsoft Edge from the Apple App Store and sign in with your Microsoft account.
      • On an Android device: Download Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Launcher, or Your Phone Companion from the Google Play Store and sign in with your Microsoft account.
      • MacOS devices can't be added at this time.

Rename a device

• Change the default name of your device so you can quickly identify it in your Microsoft account. When you want to download an app or game to another device, you'll be able to find the device using its new name.
    • To rename a PC:
      • Select Start > Settings > System > About.
      • Select Rename this PC.
      • Enter a new name and select Next. You may be asked to sign in.
      • Select Restart now or Restart later.
    • To rename an Xbox:
      • Select Settings > System > Console info > Name.
      • Enter the new name and select Enter.
      • Restart your Xbox.

Remove a device

• Manage your device list
    • If you don't use a device but it still appears in your devices list, here's how to remove it:
      • Go to account.microsoft.com/devices, sign in, and find the device you want to remove.
      • Select Show details to see info for that device.
      • Under your device's name, select More actions > Remove.
      • Review your device details, select the check box, I'm ready to remove this device, then select Remove.
    • If you want to remove a device for a child in your family, have your child sign into account.microsoft.com/devices, then follow the same instructions.
    • Unlink a device from Microsoft Store
    • If you can't download from the Microsoft Store, you may have reached your device limit. Manage your limit by removing devices you don't use or no longer have access to. To unlink a device:
    • Once you unlink a device, it won't count towards your device limit. If you haven't reached the limit, and download an app or game on this device later, it will count towards your device limit again.

Find or fix a device

If you sign into your Microsoft account, you can find a missing device, schedule a repair, get support for a device, and more.

3. Mythic Sandman Win User

You need to register the device first.
  4. Miss Portia Win User

two accounts and one email

Do you have War Relic on your console? If so, what address is shown under the Manage Windows LIVE ID page on your console?
  5. Tunsdruff Win User

Problems with correctly installing drivers for Xbox One Wireless Controller Adapter for Windows 10

I have the same problem... Win 10 x64

Bought the adapter just today... First didn't got recognized (only XBOX ACC was shown under device manager). after manually download the driver from the ms site (http://catalog.update.microsoft.com/v7/site/Search.aspx?q=xbox%20adapter - thx to http://mattpilz.com/fix-for-xbox-one-wireless-adapter-not-working-in-windows-10-xbox-acc-driver/),
    it was available under Network adapters (Xbox Wireless Adapter). After a system reboot, the device got the same message as BlackchiefPrime already said. (operation failed, the requested operation was unsuccessful). No light or any sound when plug in the adapter
    resp. press the sync button...
  6. HBK Apex Win User

teredo not showing up on device manager under legacy

It could be due to state of decay 2 being down at this current time
Thema:

1. Xbox not shown under manage devices. - Similar Threads - shown under manage

2. Subscription shown on PC app isn't in account subcriptions on the site?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subscription shown on PC app isn't in account subcriptions on the site?: Having a look at my Xbox Gamepass using the PC app it mentions under the subscriptions for my account that I have a "xbox game pass for console" that will auto-renew on the 4/22/2020. Pressing...
  3. Game bought in store (code redeem) shown in MS Profile but not XBox Profile / cannot go...

in XBoX on Windows
    Game bought in store (code redeem) shown in MS Profile but not XBox Profile / cannot go...: Hello, I hope I can get some help here, after desperately trying to find help on support pages. I bought Gears 5 (redeemed a code). It runs fine but I cannot go online. The game always runs in...
  4. Pre-Order DLC still hasn't shown up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-Order DLC still hasn't shown up.: So to be a bit more specific I pre-ordered Doom Eternal standard edition sometime last month or so and as anyone who has been keep up with the game knows pre-ordering from any length of time...
  5. Il gamertag mostrato non è come volevo [Mod Translation - The gamertag shown is not as I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Il gamertag mostrato non è come volevo [Mod Translation - The gamertag shown is not as I...: Buona sera a tutti Oggi ho modificato il gamertag del mio profilo Xbox. Ho inserito correttamente il nome e accettato, ma il risultato non è quello che speravo. Ora il mio gamertag risulta come...
  6. Cant install games in Xbox beta app - parts of install not shown anymore - i loose weeks of...

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant install games in Xbox beta app - parts of install not shown anymore - i loose weeks of...: Hallo, i cant download recore or other games in xbox beta app anymore. When i try to download recore it seams that it starts and i see the download in the microsoft store but on the next day when...
  7. Redeemed a code and link my account to a PS4 account but purchase hasn't shown?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed a code and link my account to a PS4 account but purchase hasn't shown?: Hi, i had a minecoins voucher to redeem. I play minecraft on the ps4. I redeemed via my phone linking my mircosoft account to the ps4. My coins havent shown up in game play? Can you help? Doesnt...
  8. Zero friends shown yet I have a ton!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Zero friends shown yet I have a ton!: For some reason—and this only happens when i’m on xbox one—does it show that i have ‘0 friends online’ under my people tab. The only way i can check if they’re online is through my conversations...
  9. Sunset Overdrive Day One Edition - Not shown under purchased games?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sunset Overdrive Day One Edition - Not shown under purchased games?!: Hello, I have activated my Sunset Overdrive code, but somehow it isn't either shown under downloadable games, but I haven't (somehow) even got a verification from MS, which I usually get when I...
  10. Canceled subscription a while back. Nothing shown under subscriptions or billing history. ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Canceled subscription a while back. Nothing shown under subscriptions or billing history. ...: Looking back on my bank statements I've been getting billed for a Xbox live subscription I canceled a while back. When I checked billing history it shows nothing on Microsoft's website. When I...