Xbox not transferring my games

Discus and support Xbox not transferring my games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there! I'm having a problem with my xbox currently. My games that were bought on my account aren't showing up on my xbox 1x. The brick on my old... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mitsi_OCE, Jan 11, 2022.

1. Mitsi_OCE
    Mitsi_OCE Guest

Hi there! I'm having a problem with my xbox currently. My games that were bought on my account aren't showing up on my xbox 1x. The brick on my old xbox is busted and I don't want to buy a new one as its a waste of money. The games I bought are: Sonic generations, speed runners, and sonic mania. Is there any way I can get them back?

:)

Mitsi_OCE, Jan 11, 2022
  2. HatchedMantis40 Win User

Info

Yes. Only the games will be transferred.
    Only the games will be transferred?. So my Profile will stay just on my Xbox One after I transfer the games?. Thank you so much.
  3. imcameronhaghgo Win User

Skyrim - wont load saved games when I try to play try to play on my new xbox 360 S

And also, when I try to transfer my saved game to my xbox hard drive it says "Can't transfer item. This item cannot be transferred between profiles."
  4. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Live Account transfer???dodgey

[quote user="CMARTY10"]

my old 40gb xbox broke so i got a new 250gb xbox and downloaded my profile to my new xbox,i thought when i downloaded my profile id have all my saved game progress,i put forza 4 into my new xbox and its just starting up a new game with all my saved game
    progress gone.how do i get my saved game progress onto my new xbox?do i transfer it from my old xbox through a usb to my new xbox?will it work?

[/quote]You can seamlessly transfer the content using an
    Xbox 360 Transfer Cable
    . If you want to use a USB flash drive to transfer the content, that's possible as well. If you need help or instructions, look

here

In addition to transferring the content, you should do a license transfer to transfer the content rights for your DLC from your previous console to your new console. Instructions

here
  5. MintCoffee57957 Win User

How to transfer my game library from a Xbox One to another?

With this transfer method, if I transfer a game, for example, and start it on my original profile from my Xbox, will all of my data and progress be saved?
  6. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good morning

if the process doesn't work, you can install directly on your own.

if you can't see your games it means the games are probably on another account.

can you see the purchase of your games here?

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/
Thema:

1. Xbox not transferring my games - Similar Threads - transferring games

2. Transfering games and data over to the next gen console

in XBoX on Windows
    Transfering games and data over to the next gen console: Hi, I am planning on buying the the next gen console soon but I don't want to lose all my games and data that I paid/worked for. How do I transfer over all my games so that I still have all my...
  3. Is it possible to take game progress from one account and transfer it to another

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to take game progress from one account and transfer it to another: I just made an account for myself, I used to just play on my dad's, but I was wondering if it was possible to move progress from his account to mine? 2fc19618-05e6-48be-a2bc-b9826cc20c99
  4. Transfer the files of an Xbox game and start it using command line

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer the files of an Xbox game and start it using command line: Hello, I manage the games of a net cafe company (80 stores) and some of our Customers have been asking me to add a game from the Xbox app. Usually how we go about this with other games is we...
  5. Transferring an x-box one game onto an x-box series s console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring an x-box one game onto an x-box series s console: I have bought an x-box series s . I have transferred Forza 7 from my old x-box one but it won't play . I would buy the game again but the downloadable version is not available . What can I do ?...
  6. Transfer Xbox Game App over local network

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer Xbox Game App over local network: Hello, I am trying to play Halo: The Master Chief Collection with my wife. We are both Xbox Game Pass for PC subscribers, so that's not a problem. The only problem is the biggo download size -...
  7. Transfer Xbox Downloads & Game Name to My Son's Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transfer Xbox Downloads & Game Name to My Son's Account: My son first started using Xbox under my account. Now he has his own Microsoft Account for his computer, but his Xbox name and downloads are still associated with my Microsoft Account. How can I...
  8. Transfer ownership of games and progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer ownership of games and progress: How can I transfer game and progress of game to different sign in or user name? Long story short…. Someone was playing games using my user name and now they have their own Xbox. I don’t want to...
  9. Game Transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Transfer: So I got a Xbox Series X for Christmas and I had transferred my Xbox one s data to my Series X, Everything went right but 2 of the games that were installed did not let me play, it said "looks...
  10. Transfer game ownership (Forza Horizon 5) to another Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transfer game ownership (Forza Horizon 5) to another Xbox account: So I recently bought both Forza Horizon 4 & 5 on Steam. I have two Xbox accounts and wanted to have both games on my main account. I was able to link Forza Horizon 4 to the correct Xbox account....