Xbox not turning on

Discus and support Xbox not turning on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I did all the steps for the xbox not turning on. when i did the steps the light on the xbox power cord was a SOLID orange light, so I said ok it should... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TylerVickers1, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Xbox not turning on

I did all the steps for the xbox not turning on. when i did the steps the light on the xbox power cord was a SOLID orange light, so I said ok it should work now but even though the light was solid orange I pressed the xbox icon and it did not turn on.
    I looked up a video to solve my prblem and the guy in the video said there is something INTERNALLY wrong with my xbox and then he said to contact an xbox employee or worker and see if they have better tips on solving this problem. Please, contact me back and
    give me tips or a solution to this problem, thankyou.

:)

TylerVickers1, Nov 22, 2020
  2. NaZoooom Win User

Xbox turns on then turns off

Hi TEEZYdennis,

Sorry to hear that you are having issues with your Xbox. Is it safe to assume it is an Xbox One?

I suggest a reset of the console via the troubleshooting screen to get you back to a factory reset.

To access the troubleshooting screen use these steps:

1. Unplug the network cable if you're using a wired network connection.
    2. Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.
    3. Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in.
    4. Press and hold the BIND button (located on the left side of the console) and the EJECT button (located on the front of the console), and then press theXbox button on the console.
    5. Continue holding the BIND and EJECT buttons for 10-15 seconds.
    6. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the BIND and EJECT buttons after the second power-up tone.

From there you can reset your console.

Hope this helps and do keep us posted.
  3. legobomber9 Win User

Xbox Not Turning On

I just noticed something. So I was doing the thing where you download something while the Xbox is off and the power box cable got decently loud and it turned off by itself. So I think I need to replace it with another one.
  4. legobomber9 Win User

Xbox Not Turning On

I don't have any other hard drives to transfer to and my flash drives don't have enough space for the things I need to transfer. I also forgot to add before when I get my Xbox to work with my hard drive in, it would randomly turn off. For example one time
    I was playing Battlefield 4 and I was loading in to a match. Then my screen went black, but the lights on the front of my Xbox stayed on and showed that it was on with a controller connected to it. The disk drive also spins really fast when this happens.
  5. dearjenna Win User

Xbox Not Turning On

Hmm, you keep saying it won't turn on, but then what you're describing is that it will turn on, you just aren't seeing a signal on the TV.

Is the actual core of the issue:

A. It won't power on?

or

B. It's not giving you a signal, but it's on?

This could mean something very different for troubleshooting. c
  6. dearjenna Win User

Xbox Not Turning On

Cool cool, keep me posted on that. :)
Thema:

Xbox not turning on

1. Xbox not turning on - Similar Threads - turning

2. Xbox Series X turning off by itself

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X turning off by itself: Xbox Series X turns itself off without any warning. It doesnt freeze or give any indication that anything is wrong, it just shuts down. The controller can’t be used to turn it back on either. It...
  3. My Xbox won’t turn off fully

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox won’t turn off fully: Today i was having problems with my xbox i turned of my xbox but i could sitll hear so i put a flashlight on the fan and the fan wasnts spinning but i can hear the a sound like if the xbox was on...
  4. why does my xbox series x controller not turn on when i press xbox button (wired pc)

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my xbox series x controller not turn on when i press xbox button (wired pc): sometimes it turns on other times i have to hold it, press the pair bluetooth button or unplug usb and reconnect. anyone else having this problem 451b443f-a738-4566-9032-e12ffe2b9cd3
  5. Xbox Series S Appears Warm on Black Vent when Turned Off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S Appears Warm on Black Vent when Turned Off: I've used my Xbox Series S for probably about an hour in total. It seems to be a bit warm on the main black vent hours after use. There is also an odd lingering smell coming from that vent. Is...
  6. Xbox series X turn on/off supersampling

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X turn on/off supersampling: Hi there, Could you please help me how to turn on/off supersampling at the XSX. I want to compare native 1080p to 4k supersampling. Stay healthy. :) 6be56677-ade6-49d7-9e98-24c0d646ac06
  7. HDMI CEC doesn't turn on my TV after latest public update anymore (LG C9 + Series X)

in XboX Insiders
    HDMI CEC doesn't turn on my TV after latest public update anymore (LG C9 + Series X): Is anyone else having this issue? It was working perfectly fine before but now Series X doesn't turn on my TV. It still turns it off when my console turns off. submitted by /u/AS_Empire [link]...
  8. My Xbox has been turning off within five minutes of playing Cold War since it’s release.

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox has been turning off within five minutes of playing Cold War since it’s release.: [IMG] submitted by /u/turtleii1 [link] [comments]
  9. xbox one controllers keep turning off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one controllers keep turning off.: One day out of nowhere all 3 of my xbox one controllers just started to turn off randomly every few seconds. even when i put new batteries in, nothing changed. so i started using a usb cord to...
  10. Xbox Series X turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X turning off: Does anyone know if and when they will figure out why the Xbox series X keeps shutting down during game play? Ive only been playing Call of Duty Cold War. Ive already tried all the trouble...