xbox not work right

Discus and support xbox not work right in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so i resated my console coz it was messing up and now when i turn it on dashboad dont work and when it does i can click on anything i press the a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ImOryxsFarther, Feb 20, 2020.

1. xbox not work right

so i resated my console coz it was messing up and now when i turn it on dashboad dont work and when it does i can click on anything i press the a BUTTON AND NOTHING WORKS ONLY AFTER LIKE 50+ PRESS AND THIS NEED FIXING NOW

:)

ImOryxsFarther, Feb 20, 2020
  2. schnurren Win User

xbox not work right

Hello ImOryxsFarther,

You mean you did a Factory Reset on your console?

Could you try following these steps to see if it solves your issue?

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/system-updates-solution
  3. Tweaked Donkey Win User

xbox not working right

Well, according to Xbox the last thing you did was go on Xbox Music and Video. What I recommend you do is change your password to your Xbox account, and disconnect your gamertag from all connected devices so that way any devices that is signed onto your
    account will be disconnected.

I recommend doing this immediately. If you need help with anything, just PM me.
  4. xTexasAshx Win User

xbox not working right

I did that. And then I formatted my hard drive. I can sign in now. Thank you:)
  5. Legendgenesis Win User

xbox not work right

Sorry to hear you're having issues.

The first thing I would try is performing a hard reset of the console. To do this, simply hold down the power button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds (or until the console turns off.) Once the Xbox turns off, disconnect the power cord and
    wait ten seconds. Once those ten seconds are up, go ahead and plug the console back in and try restarting. Let me know if that helps!
  6. Mister Quasar Win User

Xbox One not working right!

Thema:

xbox not work right

1. xbox not work right - Similar Threads - right

2. how to true left and right mike inputs

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to true left and right mike inputs: I like to mix sound for my frinds inparty chat would love to give them true stereo not just a mono feed from the mixer any idas aba4a47f-da33-40ac-9ba1-a5e53a2118b9
  3. Right can someone explain this problem? And how it can be fixed

in XboX Insiders
    Right can someone explain this problem? And how it can be fixed: Why cant I get onto xbox insider to update my minecraft from the beta( for my cousin btw), cos when I try go onto insider it says I haft to be 18 or over and I'm 19 and I cant get on at all and...
  4. Ok my account is real broken right now....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ok my account is real broken right now....: I redownloaded my account twice, reset my internet 3 times. I cant earn any Gamepass quest points for the last 3 days. Also my achievement list wont update either. This problem has been stuck on...
  5. bumper derecho del control inhalambrico no funciona [Mod Translation - right wireless...

in XBoX on Consoles
    bumper derecho del control inhalambrico no funciona [Mod Translation - right wireless...: buen dia al presionar el bumper derecho no funciona con ningun juego, el control lo adquirí en diciembre 2019 agradecere me pueda apoyar para conocer que le pasa [Mod Translation - good day when...
  6. As a parent do I have the right to listen on a mic when my child is being cussed at and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    As a parent do I have the right to listen on a mic when my child is being cussed at and...: If account is in my name as an adult if my child is being cussed at and bullied do i have the right to listen on mic and say something if they r friend of his from his school especially if there...
  7. I am getting this error code. 104 - Something isn't quite right with the Daily Challenges....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am getting this error code. 104 - Something isn't quite right with the Daily Challenges....: This began yesterday and continues today. It claims I am not connected to the internet, but all other MS games are online and my computer shows I am connected and have a very good signal....
  8. Charged for 'Xbox Game Pass for Console' when I've never owned a console, is this right?

in XBoX on Windows
    Charged for 'Xbox Game Pass for Console' when I've never owned a console, is this right?: Hi, I have the 'Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta)' which I can see charged on my account at £3.99/mo -- fine -- but tonight I also noticed 'Xbox Game Pass for Console' charged at £7.99/mo, for the last...
  9. Console keeps moving to the right

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console keeps moving to the right: Ive done everything i could think off, looked online but nothing seemed to help. I also reset my console about 3-4 times but my dash board and my games keep holding to the right as if i am holding...
  10. Call of duty says its finished downloading but when you open to main screen top right...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty says its finished downloading but when you open to main screen top right...: Cant figure out the issue. Bought a Brand New Xbox one S on saturday. Downloaded Skate 3 ( already owned through microsoft) with no issue. Downloaded C.O.D M.W Season 2 pack. Says it completed,...