XBOX Not Working After Service Center Repair ID [Mod Removed - Personal Information]

Discus and support XBOX Not Working After Service Center Repair ID [Mod Removed - Personal Information] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, My XBOX One X recently failed to start. It would not power on so I sent it to the Microsoft service center. Almost $300 later an XBOX was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by unhappy xbox, Sep 1, 2020.

1. unhappy xbox
    unhappy xbox Guest

XBOX Not Working After Service Center Repair ID [Mod Removed - Personal Information]

Hello,

My XBOX One X recently failed to start. It would not power on so I sent it to the Microsoft service center. Almost $300 later an XBOX was returned to me (order
    [Mod Removed - Personal Information]). The new device I received seemed slow and when I tried to run COD Warzone, it promptly froze. So I shut it off. Days later, it it won't turn on, even in Safe Mode.

I am very frustrated to have paid for a repair only to receive a broken / sub-par device. Switching to PS5.

:)

unhappy xbox, Sep 1, 2020
  2. unhappy xbox Win User

Hi Ezra,

Thanks for the quick reply. Even though the repair was recent, my device page shows that the Microsoft Limited Warranty ended years ago. I will get in touch with an agent to schedule a second repair under warranty.
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hello,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with a recently repaired Xbox One X. When a repair is made on your Xbox One X, the warranty is extended by 90 days. This means you can create a repair order on our

Device Support
    page or use the
    Contact Us
    portal to have an agent create an order for you under warranty.

I hope this helps.
  4. Daniel AntonioBust Win User

buy a xbox one veto

ok, but it is a console xbox one, do not know why this veto, was factory reset and removed the accounts to add mine, but still does not allow to connect to xbox live, you can recover this or is already lost ?, its serial number is [Mod Removed – Personal Information], console ID [Mod Removed – Personal Information], device ID Xbox Live [Mod Removed – Personal Information]. if there is no solution for xbox Live, will there be for the technical service ?, I am interested in knowing it so I do not make the purchase of this, thank you very much.
  5. Sarah elizabethJohns Win User

error 8С250005

ID [Mod removed - Personal Information] ans my serial number
    [Mod removed - Personal Information]
  6. CzarekOA Win User

Xbox One X - strange noise from disc drive

I've make Repair Order: # [Mod Removed-Personal Information]

If it is possible, attach this conversation to it on you order system, to get full information for service
Thema:

1. XBOX Not Working After Service Center Repair ID [Mod Removed - Personal Information] - Similar Threads - Working Service Center

2. (100% Packet Loss) Xbox Live and Xbox Services not working, while I have great connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    (100% Packet Loss) Xbox Live and Xbox Services not working, while I have great connection: Alright, I am at my wits end for this issue. I am hard wired. The issue stays the same, if not worse, if I switch to WiFi. When I start up my Xbox, it says "connect to xbox live". When I select...
  3. Why impose outdated and non-working services on users?

in XboX Insiders
    Why impose outdated and non-working services on users?: [IMG] After each new update, previously deleted Microsoft Rewards, which is currently unavailable in my country (Russia) and Xbox Original Avatars, which I have not launched since the...
  4. Xbox live Services are not working yet again

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live Services are not working yet again: This fault which makes all of your friends list go offline has been happening to me for a month now. I am unable to send messages. I cannot upload clips. The store will not load. When me and...
  5. Sent Design Lab controller in for warranty work and Service request was cancelled after it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sent Design Lab controller in for warranty work and Service request was cancelled after it...: Hi Everyone, The head phone jack stopped working on my son's new Xbox design lab controller(had it for only 2 months). It was still under warranty so I opened a service request with Microsoft and...
  6. Xbox Beta App Gaming Services Not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App Gaming Services Not working: Hi community, I've just signed up to the Xbox Game Pass for PC Beta and I can't seem to get any games to install. I've updated to the latest version of Windows (1903) and installed all updates....
  7. Poor customer service and non working equipment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Poor customer service and non working equipment: I would like to know why the xbox tv and movies app doesn't work, and why customer service has no direct telephone number, and why customers haven't been informed about these issues. I also would...
  8. Xbox refund services not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox refund services not working: Since yesterday I have been trying to get a refund for batman arkham knight and other dlc from that game through this page...
  9. Xbox service center not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox service center not working: Not only is my Kinect not working, but I can't get online support, because the Online Service Center isn't working!! What are you, MS, a bunch of freaking comedians? Here's the brilliant...
  10. Xbox Online Service Center won't work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Online Service Center won't work.: It keeps saying Sorry, we are unable to process your request at this time. An error occurred. Please try again. so any help would be appreciated. 9e4041ef-4d40-4551-96d3-2010b28e28b1