Xbox not working properly and getting error codes and also getting signed out of xbox live.

Discus and support Xbox not working properly and getting error codes and also getting signed out of xbox live. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am really getting mad with xbox one x there's always problems after problems this console struggles to read games saying there scratched and I get... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by stephenmccallie, Nov 19, 2020.

1. Xbox not working properly and getting error codes and also getting signed out of xbox live.

I am really getting mad with xbox one x there's always problems after problems this console struggles to read games saying there scratched and I get error's codes when I start a game then it asks me to do restart on console. Any time am online I get signed
    out of xbox live aswell just getting fed up with the services I report theses problems all the time and nothing is getting done about it.

:)

stephenmccallie, Nov 19, 2020
  2. JordanCrisostomo Win User

Xbox not working properly and getting error codes and also getting signed out of xbox live.

This same thing is happening to me its been happening the past week and it has been so annoying xbox needs to fix this.
  3. DeanWineland Win User

Plz help.! Error code 80151901

I had the same error code/problem. I discovered that I would only get the error code when my computer which uses a VPN was signed into Windows Live mail and I attempted to sign in to Xbox live without the VPN. The 2 IP conflicted. I resolved it by signing
    out of Windows mail with my VPN IP, waited for 5 minutes then signed into Xbox. It works ok now.
  4. Flat Stanly Win User

0x87de2714 Help!

I'm also getting this error message. "Check Your Connection: To Start (game title,) we need to connect to Xbox Live. Make sure your Xbox is online, then sign in and try again. (0x87de2714)

I've tried restarting my Xbox, signing out and back in. I also tried to login on another Xbox (everything worked fine) then back into my Xbox and I'm getting the same error on my Xbox.
  5. DonkeyWalrus Win User

Account shows 0 gamerscore when I sign into any game

Also, when this happens I am still signed in to my account but it signs me out of Xbox Live without giving me the "Disconnected from Xbox Live" message. When I try to connect to Xbox Live from there, I am asked to enter my email and password. When I do this
    I get an error message with Code: 80151015.
  6. BuddyAcker Win User

Error Code: 80151012

I'm getting the error code when I attempt to access my Windows Live account on Xbox Live. My 360 has no problems connecting to Xbox Live, but when I try to sign in using my Windows Live ID I get the error code message.
Thema:

1. Xbox not working properly and getting error codes and also getting signed out of xbox live. - Similar Threads - working properly getting

2. Wired controller not working properly for xcloud.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Wired controller not working properly for xcloud.: I have tried restarting my phone and I have tried unplugging the controller and plugging it back in. Every time I try to play anything on xcloud my camera automatically goes to the upper left and...
  3. USB controller doesn't work properly on xcloud

in XBoX on Mobile
    USB controller doesn't work properly on xcloud: Hi, i bought xbox game pass ultimate to be able to play xcloud on my android phone, but the controller won't work properly. The camera keeps spinning in most games, and my RT and LT buttons...
  4. Xbox one S online game's sound not working properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one S online game's sound not working properly: Hello, my xbox one S has a problem when I want to play Warzone or Forza Horizon 4 online. The problem is that when I want to play these games online, the sound that comes out either through my...
  5. Telus: Xbox One S Controller Buttons not working properly and get stuck. XBOX, Select and B ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Telus: Xbox One S Controller Buttons not working properly and get stuck. XBOX, Select and B ...: Telus (ISPs): Xbox One S Controller Buttons not working properly and get stuck. XBOX, Select and B Buttons stuck Depends on the usage of your controller To get it serviced:...
  6. If you can't get games to work properly take them off till you figure it out!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If you can't get games to work properly take them off till you figure it out!!!: Sometimes it lets you finish a game then when you click collect award it goes to the beginning of the game and you loose everything. Sudoku is the same. bbf34256-eabd-4503-95fb-92dd80734494
  7. Problem with getting surround sound to work properly.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with getting surround sound to work properly.: hello all, I have an Xbox one x and an Onkyo 5.1 receiver. I only get sound out of the front 2 speakers. I switched the Xbox to surround soundin settings and restarted it but that didn't help....
  8. Problems with getting xBox working properly since I bought it last month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with getting xBox working properly since I bought it last month: I’ve been several times in contact with your US support who now suggest my issues may be a regional problem. They recommend I contact AUS support since I'm based in Thailand. The 14 day...
  9. How do you get the Elgato HD 60 to properly work with the Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you get the Elgato HD 60 to properly work with the Xbox 360?: I've watched several youtube videos and they all do and go over the same stuff but nothing on what I directly need to know. So here is my issue, I've recently bought an Elgato HD 60 and it works...
  10. Can't get External Drives to work properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't get External Drives to work properly: I've tried installing two separate external hard drives, a 500 GB and a 1tb. They both are recognized and are usable, but for whatever reason when I run games off of them the games load very slow...