Xbox not working

Discus and support Xbox not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox shuts down instantly after turning on. It displays 2 blinks before turning off. Any solution guys?? please help..... ;-;(xbox one s)... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mr.GamerHazard, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Xbox not working

My xbox shuts down instantly after turning on. It displays 2 blinks before turning off. Any solution guys?? please help.....

;-;(xbox one s)

:)

Mr.GamerHazard, Oct 21, 2019
  2. Misses Quinzel Win User

Xbox not working

Hey there, Gster!

I'm sorry to see any console issues! It sounds like the console is struggling with the Instant On feature. My first suggestion would be to set that console up to Energy
    Saving mode
    for a couple days, and then switch it back. This should give the console a bit of a break from being on consistently.

If that doesn't work, try out a
    soft factory reset
    (keeping your games & apps). This will refresh the operating system on your console, but won't remove any of your games and apps so you don't have to download them again.

Let me know how this goes! We'll want to look at our next steps if that doesn't help out. :)

-------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
  3. Internet Expert Win User

Xbox not working

4. UsualKillerThug Win User

Working For Xbox

I mean wouldnt there be places in England
  5. BusGod Win User

Xbox Not Working

Hi CowFace,

I have given you an option to try to see if it works here on your thread:
    forums.xbox.com/.../1663358.aspx

Please try to refrain from posting the same issue in multiple sections- it makes it difficult to track your progress and offer solutions.
  6. Jeremy2085 Win User

Xbox not working

Hello, sorry to hear you are having trouble with your xbox. How long have you had the xbox for and is this the first time that this has happened? Make sure that your consoke has a good power supply and is clear from any dust or dirt by having it in a cool,
    well ventilated space so that it does not clog up and power off unexpectedly. You may need to replace the power lead as it could be faulty and not able to supply enough power to the xbox for it to power on. Try also doing a hatd reset of the console by holding
    down the power button for ten seconds before releasing and pressing the power button again. I hope this helps and good luck getting your xbox fixed.
Thema:

Xbox not working

1. Xbox not working - Similar Threads - working

2. Do third party bluetooth controllers currently work with game streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Do third party bluetooth controllers currently work with game streaming?: I've been looking at things like the Razer Junglecat, as well as some cheaper alternatives. Do any of them work with Xbox game streaming right now? submitted by /u/alxqs [link] [comments]
  3. Tried console streaming it worked but now my xbox one x is acting weird

in XboX Insiders
    Tried console streaming it worked but now my xbox one x is acting weird: So the console is getting stuck on simple tasks to the point that I have to force restart, then it gets stuck again in a black screen after the Xbox logo with the green background. I have to force...
  4. Assistants not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Assistants not working: Hello, The Google assistant and cortana app no longer work for my Xbox. The cortana app was working before the public release of the Google assistant and the Google app was working when it was...
  5. Auction Shop and Tune Setup Not Working

in XBoX on Windows
    Auction Shop and Tune Setup Not Working: I recently got forza horizon 4 on my PC and I've been playing it a lot with my friends online in the same server and they have been going into the auction house and getting tune setup for cars and...
  6. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not working on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not working on PC: I have the Xbox Games Pass Ultimate subscription, which works fine on my Xbox One consoles, and the Windows Store on Windows 10, but for some reason when using the dedicated Xbox (Beta) app for...
  7. Xbox Ultimate gift not working.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Ultimate gift not working.: So I have an Xbox acc with Ultimate Game Pass and when I tried to claim the gift, it just writes "You are not eligible for this gift or market is not supported". I tried changing the location but...
  8. Xbox app not working: no sign in or code.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app not working: no sign in or code.: After updating the Xbox app for Android I can no longer use it. When the app loads up it prompts me to "Join the community" with two buttons to "SIGN IN" or "SET UP CONSOLE." Neither work. "SIGN...
  9. RESOLVED_-Console stopped working- cannot access live

in XBoX Accessibility
    RESOLVED_-Console stopped working- cannot access live: New to xbox one. Plugged it in about two months ago. Installed a required update. Had it connected and working fine with Xbox live. Then one day it stopped working. My son said it seemed to be...
  10. Unsure if this is easy to work out or not

in XboX Insiders
    Unsure if this is easy to work out or not: Hello I am only starting to come into this group more often nowadays and see that some users have their level of ring next to their name . I’m not sure if it’s obvious or not but how can you get...