Xbox not working

Discus and support Xbox not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox shuts down instantly after turning on. It displays 2 blinks before turning off. Any solution guys?? please help..... ;-;(xbox one s)... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mr.GamerHazard, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Xbox not working

My xbox shuts down instantly after turning on. It displays 2 blinks before turning off. Any solution guys?? please help.....

;-;(xbox one s)

:)

Mr.GamerHazard, Oct 21, 2019
  2. Misses Quinzel Win User

Xbox not working

Hey there, Gster!

I'm sorry to see any console issues! It sounds like the console is struggling with the Instant On feature. My first suggestion would be to set that console up to Energy
    Saving mode
    for a couple days, and then switch it back. This should give the console a bit of a break from being on consistently.

If that doesn't work, try out a
    soft factory reset
    (keeping your games & apps). This will refresh the operating system on your console, but won't remove any of your games and apps so you don't have to download them again.

Let me know how this goes! We'll want to look at our next steps if that doesn't help out. :)

-------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
  3. Internet Expert Win User

Xbox not working

4. UsualKillerThug Win User

Working For Xbox

I mean wouldnt there be places in England
  5. BusGod Win User

Xbox Not Working

Hi CowFace,

I have given you an option to try to see if it works here on your thread:
    forums.xbox.com/.../1663358.aspx

Please try to refrain from posting the same issue in multiple sections- it makes it difficult to track your progress and offer solutions.
  6. Z YouAlwayWin Win User

Xbox not working

Hey there!

Always make sure you check the Xbox Live status here to see if anything is down!
Thema:

Xbox not working

1. Xbox not working - Similar Threads - working

2. content restrictions - working too well!

in XBoX on Consoles
    content restrictions - working too well!: Hi. I am trying to set up content restrictions for my son. I had him set of 13 but it's asking for parent for all games (curently a TEEN Rated game ARK) So I bumped his age up to 18 which says it...
  3. RTX Minecraft not working!?!? 2080 i7 latest windows update

in XboX Insiders
    RTX Minecraft not working!?!? 2080 i7 latest windows update: submitted by /u/DavanFishX [link] [comments]
  4. In game purchase not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    In game purchase not working: I put a card on my xbox and the money went onto my account, but when i went to buy my item it said that i didn't have the money. I can buy the things in the store but not through the game. The...
  5. Refund for a digital game that does not work was denied

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund for a digital game that does not work was denied: Hello. I purchased a new Xbox One S about a month ago. Last week, I purchased a digital copy of Lego DC Super Villains. It worked for a day or two, but then stopped working. It would load the...
  6. Why xcloud doesn't work for you, here's the reason

in XboX Insiders
    Why xcloud doesn't work for you, here's the reason: [IMG] submitted by /u/Akthegamer02 [link] [comments]
  7. Don't know how it works but looks dope.(Alpha Skip Ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Don't know how it works but looks dope.(Alpha Skip Ahead: [IMG] submitted by /u/iWantDeadxd [link] [comments]
  8. Avengers is not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Avengers is not working: My avengers game is not working 7ad76d96-e5d1-4730-a221-765327b49404
  9. My Sims 4 has stopped working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Sims 4 has stopped working: My. Sims 4has stopped working a38d9d89-609b-41a7-be7c-73cb61af9842
  10. Achievement in Minecraft not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement in Minecraft not working: I have been playing Minecraft PE on my Kindle Fire for at least a year now. My mom finally let me get an Xbox/Microsoft account about 4 or 5 months ago and my achievements have always showed up...