Xbox not working

Discus and support Xbox not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I accidentally knocked my Xbox off my desk and it fell on the floor. So, I put it back and turned it on and it's making weird noises and apparently... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BrianWills2, Oct 21, 2019.

1. BrianWills2
    BrianWills2 Guest

Xbox not working

So I accidentally knocked my Xbox off my desk and it fell on the floor. So, I put it back and turned it on and it's making weird noises and apparently the HDMI cord isn't working either. Any advice would help.

:)

BrianWills2, Oct 21, 2019
  2. Misses Quinzel Win User

Xbox not working

Hey there, Gster!

I'm sorry to see any console issues! It sounds like the console is struggling with the Instant On feature. My first suggestion would be to set that console up to Energy
    Saving mode
    for a couple days, and then switch it back. This should give the console a bit of a break from being on consistently.

If that doesn't work, try out a
    soft factory reset
    (keeping your games & apps). This will refresh the operating system on your console, but won't remove any of your games and apps so you don't have to download them again.

Let me know how this goes! We'll want to look at our next steps if that doesn't help out. :)

-------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
  3. Internet Expert Win User

Xbox not working

4. UsualKillerThug Win User

Working For Xbox

I mean wouldnt there be places in England
  5. BusGod Win User

Xbox Not Working

Hi CowFace,

I have given you an option to try to see if it works here on your thread:
    forums.xbox.com/.../1663358.aspx

Please try to refrain from posting the same issue in multiple sections- it makes it difficult to track your progress and offer solutions.
  6. Z YouAlwayWin Win User

Xbox not working

Hey there!

Always make sure you check the Xbox Live status here to see if anything is down!
Thema:

Xbox not working

1. Xbox not working - Similar Threads - working

2. game chat not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    game chat not working: I've had an issue with game chat for a while now in 2 games in particular. I have allowed everything for communication in settings. my microphone is perfect for party chat and game chat works on...
  3. Xbox 360 Controller Won't Work After Reconnecting

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 Controller Won't Work After Reconnecting: I tend to play a lot of online games with my xbox 360 controllers which I love! However, if they become disconnected during a session by accident (while moving around) I have to restart my entire...
  4. microphone is not working on game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    microphone is not working on game bar: hi, I've been trying to get my microphone to work on game bar for months now. My microphone works on every services including the Xbox companion app but still does not work on the game bar when i...
  5. Call of Duty - Warzone - stopped working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty - Warzone - stopped working: Hi, been playing COD Warzone for a while - it has now stopped working - checked my Activision Account and OK. I can log into my account but I can't load the game. I've tried contacting Activision...
  6. Turtle beach headphones not working with elite 2 controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle beach headphones not working with elite 2 controller.: I recently purchased an elite 2 controller and now I am unable to connect my turtle beach wireless headphones (stealth 600 and 700) to my console. Any suggestions on how to remedy this problem?...
  7. Cyberpunk 2077 digital direct not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cyberpunk 2077 digital direct not working: I got the cyberpunk 2077 xbox one x bundle and having issues trying to get the game. i've seen other people having the same issues. This sucks real hard, i feel like i been ripped off here. any...
  8. Game pass app remote installation not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass app remote installation not working: I tried to install game remotely for the game pass quests and i get the message "couldn't find any devices". set up a console is not working on settings. It worked last month. It doesn't work on...
  9. How do I check the free Minecraft game code still works?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I check the free Minecraft game code still works?: Hey, I'm selling my Xbox One S which came with Minecraft, I still have the code etc. to upload the game, however now I have reset my whole Xbox I can't remember if I redeemed this game on my...
  10. Xbox Game Bar party chat not working with interface.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar party chat not working with interface.: So i have a Focusrite interface and I was able to use it fine on the app when I first got it but then i recently got a DAW for music production and needed to get the Focusrite driver to have it...