Xbox not working

Discus and support Xbox not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I accidentally knocked my Xbox off my desk and it fell on the floor. So, I put it back and turned it on and it's making weird noises and apparently... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BrianWills2, Oct 21, 2019.

1. BrianWills2
    BrianWills2 Guest

Xbox not working

So I accidentally knocked my Xbox off my desk and it fell on the floor. So, I put it back and turned it on and it's making weird noises and apparently the HDMI cord isn't working either. Any advice would help.

:)

BrianWills2, Oct 21, 2019
  2. Misses Quinzel Win User

Xbox not working

Hey there, Gster!

I'm sorry to see any console issues! It sounds like the console is struggling with the Instant On feature. My first suggestion would be to set that console up to Energy
    Saving mode
    for a couple days, and then switch it back. This should give the console a bit of a break from being on consistently.

If that doesn't work, try out a
    soft factory reset
    (keeping your games & apps). This will refresh the operating system on your console, but won't remove any of your games and apps so you don't have to download them again.

Let me know how this goes! We'll want to look at our next steps if that doesn't help out. :)

-------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
  3. Internet Expert Win User

Xbox not working

4. UsualKillerThug Win User

Working For Xbox

I mean wouldnt there be places in England
  5. BusGod Win User

Xbox Not Working

Hi CowFace,

I have given you an option to try to see if it works here on your thread:
    forums.xbox.com/.../1663358.aspx

Please try to refrain from posting the same issue in multiple sections- it makes it difficult to track your progress and offer solutions.
  6. Jeremy2085 Win User

Xbox not working

Hello, sorry to hear you are having trouble with your xbox. How long have you had the xbox for and is this the first time that this has happened? Make sure that your consoke has a good power supply and is clear from any dust or dirt by having it in a cool,
    well ventilated space so that it does not clog up and power off unexpectedly. You may need to replace the power lead as it could be faulty and not able to supply enough power to the xbox for it to power on. Try also doing a hatd reset of the console by holding
    down the power button for ten seconds before releasing and pressing the power button again. I hope this helps and good luck getting your xbox fixed.
Thema:

Xbox not working

1. Xbox not working - Similar Threads - working

2. Voice feedback and chat not working?

in XboX Insiders
    Voice feedback and chat not working?: I just plugged in 3 different headsets, all of which have voice feedback (hearing your voice) and I can't get it to work. Also, I joined a party to test it, and no one can hear me, yet I can hear...
  3. Xbox One wireless controller issues - low battery all the time? Mic not working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One wireless controller issues - low battery all the time? Mic not working?: Hi, I've had my xbox one just under a year now, so it is still under warranty. Lately, the controller will constantly alert me that my batteries are low and constantly turn off - even if I have...
  4. Does console streaming work if your pnone is on different WiFi connection?

in XboX Insiders
    Does console streaming work if your pnone is on different WiFi connection?: submitted by /u/Hacccystanley [link] [comments]
  5. T-Mobile finally working on Xcloud!

in XboX Insiders
    T-Mobile finally working on Xcloud!: [IMG] submitted by /u/TheDorkKnight8BG [link] [comments]
  6. What other controllers work with Streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    What other controllers work with Streaming?: Using the bluetooth Xbox 1 controller is fine but I'd prefer to use a device like the BEBONCOOl Q39. submitted by /u/ImRikkyBobby [link] [comments]
  7. Play and Charge not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Play and Charge not working: My old play and charge kit stopped working so I bought a new one today, that one also didn't work so I got it exchanged as I believed it was faulty, just received my 2nd new kit and that one also...
  8. USB won't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB won't work: So i recently got USB drive for my Xbox its 256GB and i download some games on there. I got up one day and couldn't find the storage i know the USB is getting power because it was hot when i took...
  9. Xbox One X 4k & HDR not working through Soundbar with pass-thru

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One X 4k & HDR not working through Soundbar with pass-thru: I just bought my new TV Samsung Q90R and specifically the Samsung Q70r sound bar to get Dolby Atmos for my Xbox One X. Setup in this order Xbox > sound bar > TV (using HDMI/arc). Now in my Xbox...
  10. wireless connection not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    wireless connection not working: my brand new xbox one x has just suddenly decided it wont connect to my wireless network. it has been working fine for weeks and then one day i could connect to partys because it said my NAT type...