Xbox not working

Discus and support Xbox not working in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So my Xbox has a system update and it’s at the 3rd step and won’t update past 84%. So then I start to figure out different ways to turn it off. Firstly... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MericaBubba, Nov 2, 2019.

1. Xbox not working

So my Xbox has a system update and it’s at the 3rd step and won’t update past 84%. So then I start to figure out different ways to turn it off. Firstly I press the power button, it wouldn’t turn off. So then, I hold the power button down and it turns off. I turn it back on and I still see the update and it still won’t go past 84%. Next, I try to leave the power cord unplugged for an hour and to no avail. It still wasn’t updating completely. Finally, I leave the power cord out all night long and it still won’t go past 84%. Has anyone had this issue or do you know how to solve this? I’m going to be getting a new Xbox soon because it’s had a ton of problems in the past.

submitted by /u/MericaBubba
    [link] [comments]

/u/MericaBubba, Nov 2, 2019
  2. Misses Quinzel Win User

Xbox not working

Hey there, Gster!

I'm sorry to see any console issues! It sounds like the console is struggling with the Instant On feature. My first suggestion would be to set that console up to Energy
    Saving mode
    for a couple days, and then switch it back. This should give the console a bit of a break from being on consistently.

If that doesn't work, try out a
    soft factory reset
    (keeping your games & apps). This will refresh the operating system on your console, but won't remove any of your games and apps so you don't have to download them again.

Let me know how this goes! We'll want to look at our next steps if that doesn't help out. :)

-------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
  3. Internet Expert Win User

Xbox not working

4. UsualKillerThug Win User

Working For Xbox

I mean wouldnt there be places in England
  5. BusGod Win User

Xbox Not Working

Hi CowFace,

I have given you an option to try to see if it works here on your thread:
    forums.xbox.com/.../1663358.aspx

Please try to refrain from posting the same issue in multiple sections- it makes it difficult to track your progress and offer solutions.
  6. Jeremy2085 Win User

Xbox not working

Hello, sorry to hear you are having trouble with your xbox. How long have you had the xbox for and is this the first time that this has happened? Make sure that your consoke has a good power supply and is clear from any dust or dirt by having it in a cool,
    well ventilated space so that it does not clog up and power off unexpectedly. You may need to replace the power lead as it could be faulty and not able to supply enough power to the xbox for it to power on. Try also doing a hatd reset of the console by holding
    down the power button for ten seconds before releasing and pressing the power button again. I hope this helps and good luck getting your xbox fixed.
Thema:

Xbox not working

1. Xbox not working - Similar Threads - working

2. Alpha Invite Working

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Invite Working: Just checked again and the alpha ring was available. Go go go! submitted by /u/Ninfan81 [link] [comments]
  3. Dolby Vision working with Disney+ & Vudu

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Vision working with Disney+ & Vudu: The newest Alpha Skip Ahead update 11/18/2019 fixed the Dolby Vision issue with Vudu & Disney+ http://imgur.com/gallery/HbWncuj submitted by /u/Jrocker23 [link] [comments]
  4. It works, but not really

in XboX Insiders
    It works, but not really: When I load xcloud, I can select a game and have stream load it, only to discover that none of the video works. I can hear audio and select sounds when I press the button and move the sticks....
  5. Screen dimming not working any more

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen dimming not working any more: Since introduction of this feature, it has been working flawlessly. But exactly three updates ago, it has stopped working (three updates have been applied since it stopped working). I tried...
  6. Linking Twitter to Xbox one "That didnt work,try again"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Linking Twitter to Xbox one "That didnt work,try again": Ive been trying off and on to link my twitter and xbox accounts but always get the "That didnt work, Try again" message. I have rechecked password etc multiple times every time I try. I have gone...
  7. How does Alternate Port selection Work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How does Alternate Port selection Work?: I've finally succeeded in getting RDR2O to work on my XB1! I was getting disconnected every few minutes. After trying all R*'s fixes, I just went back to Modem/Router setting of UPnP enabled. I...
  8. How could or would a game like Age of Empires work on console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How could or would a game like Age of Empires work on console?: im sure it could be on console but you have a lot of other games like it on console, should just stay a pc game. 99c8cb94-5493-46cb-8f76-acc328d0586f
  9. My game pass is not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game pass is not working: My game pass is not working when I want to play secret neighbor is brings up the Xbox live gold and the Xbox game pass 8bc7d594-4a9b-46dc-bbcf-ee486548868e
  10. Microsoft Store doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store doesn't work: Basically Microsoft Store doesn't work, when i try to open, it shows a black screen with the store icon for like 20 seconds and then it returns to the main screen. What can i do to solve it?...