Xbox not working

Discus and support Xbox not working in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So my Xbox has a system update and it’s at the 3rd step and won’t update past 84%. So then I start to figure out different ways to turn it off. Firstly... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MericaBubba, Nov 2, 2019.

1. Xbox not working

So my Xbox has a system update and it’s at the 3rd step and won’t update past 84%. So then I start to figure out different ways to turn it off. Firstly I press the power button, it wouldn’t turn off. So then, I hold the power button down and it turns off. I turn it back on and I still see the update and it still won’t go past 84%. Next, I try to leave the power cord unplugged for an hour and to no avail. It still wasn’t updating completely. Finally, I leave the power cord out all night long and it still won’t go past 84%. Has anyone had this issue or do you know how to solve this? I’m going to be getting a new Xbox soon because it’s had a ton of problems in the past.

submitted by /u/MericaBubba
    [link] [comments]

/u/MericaBubba, Nov 2, 2019
  2. Misses Quinzel Win User

Xbox not working

Hey there, Gster!

I'm sorry to see any console issues! It sounds like the console is struggling with the Instant On feature. My first suggestion would be to set that console up to Energy
    Saving mode
    for a couple days, and then switch it back. This should give the console a bit of a break from being on consistently.

If that doesn't work, try out a
    soft factory reset
    (keeping your games & apps). This will refresh the operating system on your console, but won't remove any of your games and apps so you don't have to download them again.

Let me know how this goes! We'll want to look at our next steps if that doesn't help out. :)

-------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
  3. Internet Expert Win User

Xbox not working

4. UsualKillerThug Win User

Working For Xbox

I mean wouldnt there be places in England
  5. BusGod Win User

Xbox Not Working

Hi CowFace,

I have given you an option to try to see if it works here on your thread:
    forums.xbox.com/.../1663358.aspx

Please try to refrain from posting the same issue in multiple sections- it makes it difficult to track your progress and offer solutions.
  6. Z YouAlwayWin Win User

Xbox not working

Hey there!

Always make sure you check the Xbox Live status here to see if anything is down!
Thema:

Xbox not working

1. Xbox not working - Similar Threads - working

2. Hello, I pre-ordered this game and now thats out it won't work

in XboX Insiders
    Hello, I pre-ordered this game and now thats out it won't work: I got this game and it won't work I uninstalled and reinstalled it 3 times, I deleted the save file, and I even factory reset the console yet it still won't work. Pls help. submitted by /u/gutdu...
  3. The accessories and headphones and helmets section does not work in the new Spanish store...

in XboX Insiders
    The accessories and headphones and helmets section does not work in the new Spanish store...: The error is the one I show in the image. Occurs in the new Microsoft Store. Image Error Thank submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  4. PC Remote Play No Longer working (Alpha Ring) ETA on Update/Fix?

in XboX Insiders
    PC Remote Play No Longer working (Alpha Ring) ETA on Update/Fix?: Hey All, As much as I love the new Android remote play, streaming to my office PC via the Windows 10 Xbox Companion App is my go-to. The PC Xbox (Beta) app doesnt have console steaming yet. The...
  5. Forza 4 Hang Type Activation Possibly Solved, worked for me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 4 Hang Type Activation Possibly Solved, worked for me: To all my fellow gamers in reference to Forza 4 Horizon PC Ultimate who receive the Hang Type Activation, I think I may have solved the problem. After doing a clean windows 10 pro build 2004...
  6. Xbox 14 day trial not working new profile never had gold before

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 14 day trial not working new profile never had gold before: So as stated i cant access anything gold related games multiplayer etc. Agents have not been able to help. Whats up with this ? 52fcd17d-7602-4499-a6d1-0c6792ca89d2
  7. Microsoft flight simulator 2020 shop dosent work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight simulator 2020 shop dosent work: hello my ingame store does not work the window for the payment method does not appear when i click on buy the window comes short but goes away immediately and in the notification Window stands...
  8. xBox 360 custom controller RB Button not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    xBox 360 custom controller RB Button not working: Need Help!!! Can't get anyone live at customer service to help me get controller fixed. The RB button does not work any longer. I have had for under a year and extremely frustrated. How do I get...
  9. Prepaid card wont work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Prepaid card wont work: I bought a xbox live prepaid card and i put code and i still cant play online i tried to redeem code again and it says it already been redeemed 444c24ad-609a-4e26-ac3c-16ef347b1b60
  10. Xbox game pass and Xbox live gold not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass and Xbox live gold not working: Dear Microsoft I'm sorry to inform you but it seems that your two services that I pay for on a monthly bases (Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold) have stop working for me to be able to play. Now...