xbox not working

Discus and support xbox not working in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Xbox is not working for my phone. it doesnt let me see my messages or friends list. it keeps saying something went wrong when loading this section. It... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Violet14, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Violet14
    Violet14 Guest

xbox not working

Xbox is not working for my phone. it doesnt let me see my messages or friends list. it keeps saying something went wrong when loading this section. It also crashes me when i try to refresh the app. When i try to invite one of my friends my friends list
    doesnt show up. i tried to re install it and restart my phone but nothing.

:)

Violet14, Mar 21, 2020
  2. Misses Quinzel Win User

Xbox not working

Hey there, Gster!

I'm sorry to see any console issues! It sounds like the console is struggling with the Instant On feature. My first suggestion would be to set that console up to Energy
    Saving mode
    for a couple days, and then switch it back. This should give the console a bit of a break from being on consistently.

If that doesn't work, try out a
    soft factory reset
    (keeping your games & apps). This will refresh the operating system on your console, but won't remove any of your games and apps so you don't have to download them again.

Let me know how this goes! We'll want to look at our next steps if that doesn't help out. :)

-------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
  3. Internet Expert Win User

Xbox not working

4. UsualKillerThug Win User

Working For Xbox

I mean wouldnt there be places in England
  5. BusGod Win User

Xbox Not Working

Hi CowFace,

I have given you an option to try to see if it works here on your thread:
    forums.xbox.com/.../1663358.aspx

Please try to refrain from posting the same issue in multiple sections- it makes it difficult to track your progress and offer solutions.
  6. Z YouAlwayWin Win User

Xbox not working

Hey there!

Always make sure you check the Xbox Live status here to see if anything is down!
Thema:

xbox not working

1. xbox not working - Similar Threads - working

2. Xbox Controller doesn't work on phone after firmware update?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Controller doesn't work on phone after firmware update?: Not sure if this is the right place to post this but I got an adaptor to connect my controller to my USB C port on my phone for Xcloud and it worked (besides the RT trigger not registering being...
  3. Cant get Console Streaming to work

in XboX Insiders
    Cant get Console Streaming to work: Im struggling to get Console Streaming to work. Im in the UK I have signed up to the Insider program (and am level 5) and tested my console which says its compatible but when i go on the app it...
  4. Games won't work Xbox is glitching, now screen won't even turn on!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games won't work Xbox is glitching, now screen won't even turn on!!!: My son is an insider member and we had nothing but problems ever since he began this. His games that we have bought won't work now , his xbox one is constantly glitching out, now the power comes...
  5. My Gamepass games wont work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Gamepass games wont work.: Hello all my gamepass games wont work even though I've payed the fee to get them? I've reset my xbox, WiFi and all of the things I could think of anyone got any idea to of what might of happened?...
  6. Xbox gamer pic system not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox gamer pic system not working: I have tried to change my gamer pic every day of the week, so I know it’s definitely not from changing it too much. Please fix this d0c17a29-fab9-4953-8f09-c0724677f4e3
  7. Gift card isn’t working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gift card isn’t working: I bought the thirty dollar of ten pack and i have tried every code and non of them are working i would like to use the money i have paid for not only am i pissed but this has never happened before...
  8. Redeemed my code but live still doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeemed my code but live still doesn't work: I hope someone can help, so I purchased 12 month xbox live from Walmart, they emailed me the code to redeem, I redeemed it and my xbox live still doesn't work.. 311be739-a627-48a0-9fcd-9d8ecda40599
  9. Xbox One X DTS Digital Surround Sound Not Working on Bose System

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X DTS Digital Surround Sound Not Working on Bose System: Dear Fellow Xbox Users, I have an Xbox One X audio issue with DTS Digital Surround Sound not outputting surround sound to my Bose surround sound system (comprised of the Bose Soundbar 700, bass...
  10. My kinect sensor isn't working

in XBoX on Consoles
    My kinect sensor isn't working: My kinect sensor isn't working. I have an xbox one s, so I had to order a custom made adapter for it. It has worked in the past, but now when I try to plug everything in, nothing happens...