: Xbox not working

Discus and support : Xbox not working in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Xbox not working There is an ongoing issue. Check xbox.com/status for updates 8318ef92-0186-4838-9843-af44c49e991b Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by NobodyNobodyten, Mar 21, 2020.

1. : Xbox not working

There is an ongoing issue. Check xbox.com/status for updates

:)

NobodyNobodyten, Mar 21, 2020
  2. Misses Quinzel Win User

Xbox not working

Hey there, Gster!

I'm sorry to see any console issues! It sounds like the console is struggling with the Instant On feature. My first suggestion would be to set that console up to Energy
    Saving mode
    for a couple days, and then switch it back. This should give the console a bit of a break from being on consistently.

If that doesn't work, try out a
    soft factory reset
    (keeping your games & apps). This will refresh the operating system on your console, but won't remove any of your games and apps so you don't have to download them again.

Let me know how this goes! We'll want to look at our next steps if that doesn't help out. :)

-------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
  3. Internet Expert Win User

Xbox not working

4. UsualKillerThug Win User

Working For Xbox

I mean wouldnt there be places in England
  5. BusGod Win User

Xbox Not Working

Hi CowFace,

I have given you an option to try to see if it works here on your thread:
    forums.xbox.com/.../1663358.aspx

Please try to refrain from posting the same issue in multiple sections- it makes it difficult to track your progress and offer solutions.
  6. Z YouAlwayWin Win User

Xbox not working

Hey there!

Always make sure you check the Xbox Live status here to see if anything is down!
Thema:

1. : Xbox not working - Similar Threads - working

2. Downloads not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downloads not working: We live in a rural area so internet options are limited. Normally can download games at 11-16 mbps. For some reason xbox is now downloading at 500 kbps or not at all. Can watch hbo now through...
  3. Game pass ultimate not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate not working: So I recently bought a Game pass ultimate card from the store today and I went to put the code in, putted it in, and then pressed next and continue and confirm, then it showed me a error that says...
  4. Monster Hunter world not working and I own the disc copy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Monster Hunter world not working and I own the disc copy: It will not load i have the game in and was just playing it last night now today it won't load past the opening screen 3df2fe53-f635-4e27-a972-d95fa1fe2986
  5. Lego Worlds Not Working with Game Pass Ultimate. Anyone else having this problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Worlds Not Working with Game Pass Ultimate. Anyone else having this problem?: When starting Lego Worlds I receive the code : 0x803f8001 Essentially it does not recognize that I own the game. I had the Game Pass and downloaded it...it worked fine for days. Then my...
  6. Xbox game pass ultimate perks not working on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass ultimate perks not working on PC: Hi, I have game pass ultimate which clearly works as I can download and play games on both PC and xbox. However, when I use the xbox beta app it states that to use perk I must upgrade from game...
  7. Xbox One controller no longer works wirelessly

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One controller no longer works wirelessly: I updated my Xbox One S controller firmware using the "Xbox Accessories" app in the Microsoft Store. After this update my controller now only works in wired mode. The "X" button will only light up...
  8. Upgrading to Game Pass Ultimate isn't working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Upgrading to Game Pass Ultimate isn't working: So 2 days ago I bought an Xbox Game Pass card for 3 months. At the time I thought that Xbox Game Pass came with Xbox Live Gold. My Subscription to Game Pass Ultimate ran out yesterday so that's...
  9. Elite Controller Series 2 game chat mic not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Series 2 game chat mic not working: Hi there When I use game chat, I can hear them but they can't hear me. It's fine in Xbox Party cut, just game chat is the problem When I use a regular controller, everything is fine. The...
  10. Minecraft not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft not working: I’m trying to play on Minecraft realms and before when I purchased it it was working but now all of a sudden it’s saying that I’m not allowed to play because of my account and privacy settings...