Xbox not working

Discus and support Xbox not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Star Wars battlefront 2 won't load on my Xbox series x. I've contacted EA about this multiple times and we have went through all the steps to try to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xCloud_xD, Nov 22, 2020.

1. xCloud_xD
    xCloud_xD Guest

Xbox not working

Star Wars battlefront 2 won't load on my Xbox series x. I've contacted EA about this multiple times and we have went through all the steps to try to get it to work but nothing seems to be working. I call Microsoft today and the represent was completely
    uninterested in my problem, he kept speaking over me and told me I have to report the problem on Xbox and just wait that there is nothing else that can be done. I tried the game on my Xbox one and it is working perfectly fine. It is not working on my series
    x it is also causing the console to freeze whenever I launch it. This is the only game I am have problems with and i haven't gotten any type of help or answers about it. It's frustrating that I spent 500 dollars on a console and pay for a subscription for
    it and the games don't work. None of the EA games are working and its causing my console to feeeze and glitch.

:)

xCloud_xD, Nov 22, 2020
  2. Misses Quinzel Win User

Xbox not working

Hey there, Gster!

I'm sorry to see any console issues! It sounds like the console is struggling with the Instant On feature. My first suggestion would be to set that console up to Energy
    Saving mode
    for a couple days, and then switch it back. This should give the console a bit of a break from being on consistently.

If that doesn't work, try out a
    soft factory reset
    (keeping your games & apps). This will refresh the operating system on your console, but won't remove any of your games and apps so you don't have to download them again.

Let me know how this goes! We'll want to look at our next steps if that doesn't help out. :)

-------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
  3. Internet Expert Win User

Xbox not working

4. UsualKillerThug Win User

Working For Xbox

I mean wouldnt there be places in England
  5. BusGod Win User

Xbox Not Working

Hi CowFace,

I have given you an option to try to see if it works here on your thread:
    forums.xbox.com/.../1663358.aspx

Please try to refrain from posting the same issue in multiple sections- it makes it difficult to track your progress and offer solutions.
  6. Z YouAlwayWin Win User

Xbox not working

Hey there!

Always make sure you check the Xbox Live status here to see if anything is down!
Thema:

Xbox not working

1. Xbox not working - Similar Threads - working

2. PEOPLE WHO WORK AT MS - DO YOU KNOW HOW ANNOYING IT IS?!!!!

in XboX Insiders
    PEOPLE WHO WORK AT MS - DO YOU KNOW HOW ANNOYING IT IS?!!!!: DO YOU ONOW HOW FUCKING ANNOYING IT IS TO DO SOMETHING GREAT ON COD ONLY FOR IT NOT TO RECORD THE CAPTURE BECAUSE XBOX KEEPS FUCKING UP?!!! THIS IS THE MILLIONTH TIME AND ITS HAPPENING TO...
  3. Xbox One barely works

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One barely works: I've had an xbox one for a while with no issues but ever since the new Xbox came out it barely works My external hard drive is completely fried, the console wont even read it. Xbox doesn't even...
  4. Spectrum app not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spectrum app not working: I am having trouble with the spectrum app. It is logged into the wrong account but it is not giving the option to log out so i can log in with the correct account. I have uninstalled the app and...
  5. Game Share not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Share not working: Hey, so my friend recently game shared to me his whole library. I was downloading 2k21 and everything seemed fine. I randomly checked my library and it said I had all 31 games but yesterday it...
  6. Xbox App Online Notifications No Longer Working

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App Online Notifications No Longer Working: Since the refresh of the Xbox app, I no longer receive online notifications for favourite friends and the setting for notifications on the Xbox app doesn’t show favourite friends online anymore....
  7. Gifted game Code won’t work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gifted game Code won’t work: I got gifted a game from my friend and it wont recognize the code. What do I do? Is there a problem with xbox live that its not recognizing the codes for game downloads?...
  8. Do the old xbox one controllers work with the new smaller wireless adapter?

in XBoX on Windows
    Do the old xbox one controllers work with the new smaller wireless adapter?: I bought the old xbox one controller with the large bulky wireless adapter from maybe 2017 as seen in this image...
  9. Xbox Series X 1440p @120Hz Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X 1440p @120Hz Not Working: Hello, I have a monitor AG241QX which supports 1440p video at up to 144Hz refresh rate. In the manual, it clearly states that it can support up to 1440p 144Hz through its HDMI 2.0 port. I am...
  10. My home Xbox not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    My home Xbox not working: Ive been trying for so long to add my brothers account as my home xbox but everytime it says that it is unable to save changes. I really dont know what to do anymore....