XBox Notification

Discus and support XBox Notification in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I used to receive notifications whenever a game would finish installing or updating. Now I don't get them anymore. Any idea why? I checked and all... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SpaceSickMonkys, Aug 18, 2019.

1. XBox Notification

I used to receive notifications whenever a game would finish installing or updating. Now I don't get them anymore. Any idea why?

I checked and all notification are on..

Not set to Do Not Disturb

:)

SpaceSickMonkys, Aug 18, 2019
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Xbox console companion wont send notifications anymore.

Try go in notifications in Right-Down from Your Screen, so then click on notifications > All Settings then Search by Notification and see if the Notification from Xbox Console Companion is ative
  3. OgreRha Win User

Xbox app, party

Hi KarpBlaze,

Do you have push notifications 'ON' within your phones handset settings ?

To change your notification settings, press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then select System > Settings > Preferences > Notifications. You can choose what to do with
    individual Xbox and app notifications (or turn all notifications off), adjust the duration of pop-up notifications, and more.

Pop-Up Notifications on Xbox One - Xbox Support

https://support.xbox.com › en-AU › xbox-one › console › pop-up-notifications

Hope this helps.

Your Pal

4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Notifications and party issues

If you miss the pop-up notification, press the
    Xbox button
    to open the guide, and then select System > Notifications to view it there.

To change your notification settings, press the
    Xbox button
    to open the guide, and then select System > Settings > Preferences >
    Notifications. You can choose what to do with individual Xbox and app notifications (or turn all notifications off), adjust the duration of pop-up notifications, and more.
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

Game and Party invites

Hello!

Can you confirm that your notifications are turned on?

To change your notification settings, press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then select
    System > Settings > Preferences >
    Notifications. You can choose what to do with individual Xbox and app notifications (or turn all notifications off), adjust the duration of pop-up notifications, and more.
  6. Saloric Win User

Can't delete my notification

According to the Xbox pop-up notifications guide:

You can open the notification center two ways:

- Say “Xbox, show notifications.”

- Scroll left on Home to open the guide, and then select Notification.

How do you delete your notifications?

-Select the Clear all button at the top of the notification center, or press the X button on your controller to remove the highlighted notification or group.

Hope this helps. Otherwise my recommendation would be to take 10 minutes and scroll through all the notifications until they are considered "read".

Good luck!
Thema:

XBox Notification

1. XBox Notification - Similar Threads - Notification

2. "Change privacy settings to send messages." Notification spam Xbox companion app

in XBoX on Windows
    "Change privacy settings to send messages." Notification spam Xbox companion app: About once a day while I have the Xbox (Beta) app open I get an alert that reads "Change your privacy settings to send messages. Got to settings". I have my privacy settings deliberately set so...
  3. Not receiving invitation notifications

in XboX Insiders
    Not receiving invitation notifications: I’m not receiving invitation notifications is this happening for anyone else? Alpha Skip-ahead submitted by /u/Curleetoes1988 [link] [comments]
  4. Does anyone else have a permanent Xbox Live Message notification that doesn't go away?...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else have a permanent Xbox Live Message notification that doesn't go away?...: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  5. Anyone else’s notifications suddenly no longer make a sound?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else’s notifications suddenly no longer make a sound?: After the most recent proverb update, none of my notifications make a sound anymore and there is nothing in settings to change it. I find it very annoying that they are silent. submitted by...
  6. Love the new UI, hate the new friends list. It always looks like I always missed notifications.

in XboX Insiders
    Love the new UI, hate the new friends list. It always looks like I always missed notifications.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Rottenpotato365 [link] [comments]
  7. My invite notifications were hidden....

in XboX Insiders
    My invite notifications were hidden....: I got used to the notifications on the message bar, now they’re at the bottom with the game pass and store icons, I missed a-many of invites! Now I know where to find them. It’s my own fault for...
  8. Invitation Notifications don't go away in New UI

in XboX Insiders
    Invitation Notifications don't go away in New UI: If you try to clear your invitations, the icon in the corner stays and it won't go away. submitted by /u/CherryDrCoke [link] [comments]
  9. Notification

in XBoX Accessibility
    Notification: My Son has received a notification on his x box live account. Apparently he has made a comment and another player complained. The x box enforcement team decided the comment was in violation of...
  10. not receiving invite notifications for cross play

in XBoX on Windows
    not receiving invite notifications for cross play: Hi I want to play Minecraft with my friend whose on ps4 while I'm on windows ten/xbox and I don't seem receiving his invites at the moment. b4205aa0-b6d3-407f-8235-54fb9ddc99bf