XBox Notification

Discus and support XBox Notification in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I used to receive notifications whenever a game would finish installing or updating. Now I don't get them anymore. Any idea why? I checked and all... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SpaceSickMonkys, Aug 18, 2019.

1. XBox Notification

I used to receive notifications whenever a game would finish installing or updating. Now I don't get them anymore. Any idea why?

I checked and all notification are on..

Not set to Do Not Disturb

:)

SpaceSickMonkys, Aug 18, 2019
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Xbox console companion wont send notifications anymore.

Try go in notifications in Right-Down from Your Screen, so then click on notifications > All Settings then Search by Notification and see if the Notification from Xbox Console Companion is ative
  3. OgreRha Win User

Xbox app, party

Hi KarpBlaze,

Do you have push notifications 'ON' within your phones handset settings ?

To change your notification settings, press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then select System > Settings > Preferences > Notifications. You can choose what to do with
    individual Xbox and app notifications (or turn all notifications off), adjust the duration of pop-up notifications, and more.

Pop-Up Notifications on Xbox One - Xbox Support

https://support.xbox.com › en-AU › xbox-one › console › pop-up-notifications

Hope this helps.

Your Pal

4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Notifications and party issues

If you miss the pop-up notification, press the
    Xbox button
    to open the guide, and then select System > Notifications to view it there.

To change your notification settings, press the
    Xbox button
    to open the guide, and then select System > Settings > Preferences >
    Notifications. You can choose what to do with individual Xbox and app notifications (or turn all notifications off), adjust the duration of pop-up notifications, and more.
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

Game and Party invites

Hello!

Can you confirm that your notifications are turned on?

To change your notification settings, press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then select
    System > Settings > Preferences >
    Notifications. You can choose what to do with individual Xbox and app notifications (or turn all notifications off), adjust the duration of pop-up notifications, and more.
  6. Saloric Win User

Can't delete my notification

According to the Xbox pop-up notifications guide:

You can open the notification center two ways:

- Say “Xbox, show notifications.”

- Scroll left on Home to open the guide, and then select Notification.

How do you delete your notifications?

-Select the Clear all button at the top of the notification center, or press the X button on your controller to remove the highlighted notification or group.

Hope this helps. Otherwise my recommendation would be to take 10 minutes and scroll through all the notifications until they are considered "read".

Good luck!
Thema:

XBox Notification

1. XBox Notification - Similar Threads - Notification

2. Give us a option to not send LFG notifications to our friends, i think i got reported for this

in XboX Insiders
    Give us a option to not send LFG notifications to our friends, i think i got reported for this: I just got a 10 day ban from Microsoft for harassment ,the problem is i didn't talked to anyone recently and only sent simple messages like "gg" and "ok" The only thing i did was create LFG posts...
  3. email notifications

in XBoX on Consoles
    email notifications: hi can you tell me if you can get email notifications on new messages from friends on xbox one ? 377e9752-df2c-456f-8545-946bbab3eb37
  4. Achievement Notifications

in XboX Insiders
    Achievement Notifications: I've noticed lately, that if I unlock multiple achievements in a game at the same time, I only get one notification. I dont know I've even unlocked others unless I actually look to see what I've...
  5. Barra de Notificações do Xbox (Xbox Notification Bar)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Barra de Notificações do Xbox (Xbox Notification Bar): Olá, queria saber se tem como mudar o local da barra de notificações do Xbox One, me atrapalha bastante na hora da gameplay, as vezes um amigo entra ou me chama para o grupo ou até mesmo...
  6. Notifications not working when someone joins party

in XboX Insiders
    Notifications not working when someone joins party: submitted by /u/MichaeLionheart [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox App No Notification

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App No Notification: Ok, I have seen a thread been locked out, and no longer can reply, but HAVEN'T seen an answer on this. So, how can this be fixed? I'm in-game, and someone sends me a message, but GET NO...
  8. What do you guys think of the way the notifications fade out in the new update?

in XboX Insiders
    What do you guys think of the way the notifications fade out in the new update?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Baymax420x [link] [comments]
  9. I'm always getting an "installation stopped" notification when trying to download or update...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm always getting an "installation stopped" notification when trying to download or update...: I've been having this problem for a while now. Whenever I try to install any game from the Microsoft store the download starts but as soon as it reaches 0% it chooses to instantly cancel and say...
  10. the success that appears as notifications is normal?

in XboX Insiders
    the success that appears as notifications is normal?: submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]