Xbox official Media remote

Discus and support Xbox official Media remote in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, is anyone has a problem with volume up not working with Xbox one official media remote? alpha skip ahead ring last update. Thanks submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/khyaniv, Oct 29, 2019.

1. /u/khyaniv
    /u/khyaniv Guest

Hi, is anyone has a problem with volume up not working with Xbox one official media remote?

alpha skip ahead ring last update.

Thanks

submitted by /u/khyaniv
    [link] [comments]

/u/khyaniv, Oct 29, 2019
  2. Jack T. Chance Win User

Having trouble getting the new Xbox 360 Media Remote to work with my Xbox 360 console.

Update to my last post:

If you have the current version of the Xbox 360 Dashboard, follow this command path -- System Settings > Console Settings > Remote Control

You will see 2 options listed: "Both Remotes" (allows you to use either the Xbox 360 Media Remote or a Windows Media Center Remote) and "Xbox 360 Media Remote" (sets the system to accept input from only an Official Xbox 360 Media Remote, or an Officially Licensed
    3rd party equivalent.) Make sure your system is set to "Xbox 360 Media Remote" then exit out of the System Settings menus and try the remote again.

I hope that helps. :)
  3. Kunkei Win User

No Xbox One Remotes or Kinect adapters anywhere!!!

Hello,

impossible to find an official remote control, only copies on the internet...

Please Microsoft!

A free, official alternative to the Xbox media remote would be the Xbox smartphone app (iOS/Android). You can load the app on your phone, connect to your Xbox One on your local network, and press the remote icon on the bottom corner. It pretty much has all
    of the functionality of the physical accessory.
    I know but I prefer a real media remote.
  4. NonSportsGirl Win User

Xbox One Media Remote: is it redundant?

5. Internet Expert Win User

XBOX One Remote Control

There's already the
    Xbox One Media Remote
    , and you could also already use your smartphone as a remote for the Xbox (with the free, official Xbox App).

The latter option pops up your smartphone's keyboard whenever text input is needed on the Xbox.
  6. Cunningham1420 Win User

Xbox One Official Media Remote is now VERY slow

Mine was completely bricked by the nxoe update and it's the official xb1 media remote
Thema:

1. Xbox official Media remote - Similar Threads - official Media remote

2. Question. When xcloud is officially out........

in XboX Insiders
    Question. When xcloud is officially out........: Will it only run select games from Game Pass? If we own a game will it possibly be available on xcloud? I'm asking because I want to play RDR2 without using my home console because everyone else...
  3. Is it safe to charge my Elite 2 controller by plugging phone charger to official dock that...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it safe to charge my Elite 2 controller by plugging phone charger to official dock that...: I have a wall charger I use for my Xiaomi Mi 8 phone which outputs 2.4A at 5V and I have the official Elite 2 Charging Dock that came with the controller (see picture below). Can I safely plug my...
  4. Could we get "official" discussion posts for the new Home Experiment layouts?

in XboX Insiders
    Could we get "official" discussion posts for the new Home Experiment layouts?: Hey, I know I can give feedback on Xbox directly and I do that, but that just goes to a place I don't have access to and can't really talk about with anyone. There have been a few posts on the...
  5. Is anyone having trouble with their official media remote?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone having trouble with their official media remote?: Today suddenly my remote would stop responding etirely after pausing YouTube. It would work once I quit YouTube using the controller. But it seems that it isn't limited to YT, it's unresponsive...
  6. Official Xbox one media remote being assigned to one console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Official Xbox one media remote being assigned to one console?: Hi, My girlfriend and I have our TVs and Xbox’s right next to each other so we can both game on the same couch. We watch plex and Netflix on my xbox since it’s hooked up to the better TV but it’s...
  7. Official Xbox one media remote being assigned to one console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Official Xbox one media remote being assigned to one console?: Hi, My girlfriend and I have our TVs and Xbox’s right next to each other so we can both game on the same couch. We watch plex and Netflix on my xbox since it’s hooked up to the better TV but it’s...
  8. Official Xbox One Media Remote Media Buttons Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Official Xbox One Media Remote Media Buttons Not Working: I have had the official Xbox One Media Remote for about 6 months. For at least a few weeks now, the media buttons (play, stop, fast forward, etc) have not been working on any app, including just...
  9. Seagate 2TB official for xbox one external being recognised as a media source instead of an ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Seagate 2TB official for xbox one external being recognised as a media source instead of an ...: as per title and I done all steps from support page still no luck. PC see it and can format it. xbox not giving option to format hdd is second hand so it was formatted before my purchase. I am...
  10. Xbox One Official Media Remote is now VERY slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Official Media Remote is now VERY slow: The Official media remote is now working really slow after the new experience update. It looks like you have purposely put a delay on the time the xbox one can receive an IR signal. This makes the...