xbox offline software update file version is old, could you post the new one

Discus and support xbox offline software update file version is old, could you post the new one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Good day everyone, I have my xbox one x updated to the latest public release version which is 18363.7196.191016-1200, but something went wrong and I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bruce Luo, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Bruce Luo
    Bruce Luo Guest

Good day everyone, I have my xbox one x updated to the latest public release version which is 18363.7196.191016-1200, but something went wrong and I tried to reinstall the latest version by using offline update option with no luck. I get E101 error which
    is because the latest osu1 file I can find from support website is only version 7194.

My console is not enrolled into any insider preview program, so the current version of my firmware should be a public release.

Please update the support website and hope I can get the new osu1 file downloaded soon so that I can bring my console back to life.

Thank you!

:)

Bruce Luo, Oct 25, 2019
  2. Bruce Luo Win User

Besides, files from xbox one s can also work for xbox one x.
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

I have made a post there. So far no one has answered.
    Reddit Insider post which I linked back to this Forum. Give it a bit of time for answers and check back occasionally
    or refresh the page.
  4. sum1datunow Win User

I have made a post there. So far no one has answered.
  5. sum1datunow Win User

Hi. I'm having the same problem. I'm aware of many of my friends that have recieved this update, but they are not part of the insider program. I have confirmed with 4 people so far.
  6. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

As previously advised, the version, 18363.7196.191016-1200, is an Omega Insider build; refer to Insider Hub >Manage Devices; so therefore a OSU (Offline System Update) cannot be used unless the console is first unenrolled from the Insider preview program.

Check
    Reddit Xbox Insiders wiki
Thema:

1. xbox offline software update file version is old, could you post the new one - Similar Threads - offline software update

2. Xbox console companion says I'm offline to friends.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox console companion says I'm offline to friends.: I've been trying to troubleshoot this problem with a friend of mine for the past hour. We've both tried toggling "appear offline/online" several times, We've both triple checked our privacy...
  3. Unable to play Game Pass offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to play Game Pass offline: Hi, I have a one-year subscription to Game Pass Ultimate that runs till 2021. Ever since I upgraded to Ultimate last month, I cannot play downloaded games in offline mode. Im getting "Sign in or...
  4. Looks like your device is offline. PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Looks like your device is offline. PC: [img] i cant do nothing, i have internet connection. IM ON PC 876a2847-f240-4184-ab7d-848db81087a7
  5. Finally solved!! Your content blocks (Games list) disappear from your xbox one (offline).

in XBoX on Consoles
    Finally solved!! Your content blocks (Games list) disappear from your xbox one (offline).: Hello, Do Not reset your xbox one!! both options will erase your local xbox one saves! press the XBOX power button it will highlight "home" you'll see two options to the right choose,...
  6. Game Pass disturbs the offline mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass disturbs the offline mode: Dear developer team of Microsoft Since the last update, a window with "GAME PASS" appears in the offline mode under "All Games" on the right. This window can not be clicked away and I can not...
  7. Star wars jedi fallen order offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star wars jedi fallen order offline: Hello, I need some help...i try to play star wars jedi fallen order in offline mode but it still doesn't work. Have anyone a idea? 38587cff-024d-4825-9f20-77715772d1b9
  8. Xbox Game Pass Offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Offline: My Xbox is set up to be my home Xbox to share Xbox Gold and Game Pass with other accounts. When the Xbox is disconnected (offline) the other accounts are not able to play the Gamepass Games. How...
  9. Console streaming doesn't work if you appear offline

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming doesn't work if you appear offline: Discovered this bug today. If your status on Xbox is set to "Appear offline", the game streaming app will fail to start a stream unless you're connected to your home network(same network as your...
  10. Installed games not showing when offline. Putting a physical game disk in the drive appears...

in XboX Insiders
    Installed games not showing when offline. Putting a physical game disk in the drive appears...: [IMG] submitted by /u/gbdasbutch [link] [comments]