Xbox omega update changed ability to capture game chat audio on twitch!

Discus and support Xbox omega update changed ability to capture game chat audio on twitch! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am a twitch streamer on the Series X. For a long time, my game chat audio was included in my twitch stream without a capture card or having to be in... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SheerFinesse22, Mar 9, 2021.

1. Xbox omega update changed ability to capture game chat audio on twitch!

I am a twitch streamer on the Series X. For a long time, my game chat audio was included in my twitch stream without a capture card or having to be in an Xbox party... however, a few days ago this was changed. I’m not sure if this was intentional but it really affects my stream and I do not want to have to purchase a capture card :/

submitted by /u/SheerFinesse22
    [link] [comments]

/u/SheerFinesse22, Mar 9, 2021
  2. ArminatorX Win User

game chat on twitch stream

If you are using a capture device and capture the gameplay on a PC, make sure that you have set the chat output to external speakers as well in the audio settings.

Or are you using the Twitch app on your console?
  3. MXR Alpha Elite Win User

recording in party

To be able to record party chat audio you will need an Elgato or anything external capture card as that will capture any audio on your Xbox (Party, Game, All audio)
  4. Thorbjørn Jensen Win User

Streaming Via Twitch

5. AustinM2 Win User

No In-Game chat while using Xbox Companion App

I stream using the OBS software and capture the Xbox Companion App. Regardless, if i were to attempt to use the app as intended to wirelessly stream the Xbox on my laptop, I am unable to hear the in-game chat of certain games. I do not know if this falls
    more on the shoulders of the game developers or is an issue with the Xbox and the Xbox Companion App.

If I were to utilize the Twitch app on the Xbox I experience issues with in-game chat as well. I have to set up a private party then re-enter game chat for it to work and the in-game chat is still not broadcasted to the twitch network. Party chat is broadcasted
    when others include their audio voluntarily, but there doesn’t seem to be a way for in-game chat to be given the same option.
  6. SgS_x_Viper Win User

Can’t hear ingame chat on twitch stream

this feature have been added to Mixer, but not sure about Twitch
    Mixer only has a setting to include xbox party chat audio on stream, not game chat audio
Thema:

Xbox omega update changed ability to capture game chat audio on twitch!

1. Xbox omega update changed ability to capture game chat audio on twitch! - Similar Threads - omega update changed

2. I left the xbox update review(omega) cuz it wasn't working and this happened......

in XboX Insiders
    I left the xbox update review(omega) cuz it wasn't working and this happened......: I left the update review omega ring and recived a 4.0gb update i don't know what it is for submitted by /u/AdministrativeIce397 [link] [comments]
  3. I haven't gotten the latest omega update

in XboX Insiders
    I haven't gotten the latest omega update: I've brought y'all here bcs most ppl are going over the fact the xbox insider program is for us to test out features before they go into the public and not to get free stuff ...like if u look on...
  4. Just received the 2104 update for omega ring i'm so excited

in XboX Insiders
    Just received the 2104 update for omega ring i'm so excited: The omega update which was stuck for like 6-7 days. I finally got it submitted by /u/AdministrativeIce397 [link] [comments]
  5. Unable to update since February (Omega Ring)

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to update since February (Omega Ring): As the title says, I am not able to update to any newer version even tho there have been multiple released for the Omega Ring since February. I specifically haven't received an update since the...
  6. The reason why some omega users didnt receive the new preview update

in XboX Insiders
    The reason why some omega users didnt receive the new preview update: I did some research and found that only omega users with atleast level 5 will get the update. My level is 3. Now everything makes sense. submitted by /u/Apprehensive_Day3831 [link] [comments]
  7. Why i cant download the update from the omega ring?

in XboX Insiders
    Why i cant download the update from the omega ring?: Like i said, i cant update my xbox one and im waiting since yesterday for this and im not being answered submitted by /u/Bomba_t80 [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox Insider Omega Update Release

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Omega Update Release: Did the new insider omega update release or will it release... I am unable to get the update submitted by /u/Obvious_Rock_3760 [link] [comments]
  9. MY CONSOLE DIDN'T RECEIVE ANY UPDATE SINCE 17 MARCH 2021 (OMEGA)

in XboX Insiders
    MY CONSOLE DIDN'T RECEIVE ANY UPDATE SINCE 17 MARCH 2021 (OMEGA): I'm in the omega ring an I didn't receive the f2p without gold update till now . Its out but in the insider hub its showing no update available, last updated on 17 MARCH Can anyone tell what...
  10. changed status from beta to omega to reduce updates, console stuck on update now 0x8B050033...

in XboX Insiders
    changed status from beta to omega to reduce updates, console stuck on update now 0x8B050033...: hello, so as title says, i turned my xbox on today and had around a 400mb update, i was getting tired of the constant updates on my connection so i changed my status from beta to omega in the...