XBox on Android 6.0.1

Discus and support XBox on Android 6.0.1 in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Xbox app does not work on Samsung Galaxy S5 with android 6.0.1 voice chat party only lasts 10 secs...then fails. it corrupts all over voice app... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by AdimaRun, Jul 29, 2020.

1. AdimaRun
    AdimaRun Guest

XBox on Android 6.0.1

Xbox app does not work on Samsung Galaxy S5 with android 6.0.1

voice chat party only lasts 10 secs...then fails.

it corrupts all over voice app until.. I kill it from memory.

No need to reply...

it's not like you will fix it

I'm never buying another XBox nor recommending it.

I'm tired of lousy products...designed by people who have no clue how to make a interface for smooth efficient human interaction.

:)

AdimaRun, Jul 29, 2020
  2. Amedeus8 Win User

xbox smartglass fable anniversary

Having the same problem. Running Android 6.0.1 on a Nexus 9 tablet. This is such a let-down, I really wanted to use the features.
  3. xSPARKEYx Win User

Xbox Android app (Chat broken)

Hi Philip. I've tried pluging in regular corded headphones into the phone but still has the same result. The disconnected message apears over my name. The party will stay open on the pull down bar until forced to close. The mute me button is on by default
    and won't change.

Older versions of the app did work but now i get an error code 10 as soon as i launch the party on both beta and regular.

Current version i'm using is the Xbox Beta app Version: 1911.1121.1943

Phone: Galaxy S5 Neo

Android version: 6.0.1
  4. Dr Slaphead Win User

Xbox games on iOS

Wordament is now available on Android, 1st Xbox game on Android, complete with Cheevos
  5. jowsley1829 Win User

smartglass

It took forever just to get the Xbox Live app for Android. During E3, they said that it's coming for Android, which it the ENTIRE reason I signed up for the BETA. so, I hope they release it for Android soon. I have a Android phone and tablet. Would love
    to test this stuff out.
  6. k1Helix z Win User

ANDROIDES (Androids)

¿Qué es lo que quieres usar en un dispositivo Android?. La app de Game Pass para PC es para equipos con Windows 10 unicamente en donde puedes instalar juegos, pero si te refieres a otra cosa por favor especifica.
Thema:

XBox on Android 6.0.1

1. XBox on Android 6.0.1 - Similar Threads - Android

2. Xbox game streaming preview not working? (Android)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game streaming preview not working? (Android): Everytime I go into the Xbox game streaming preview app, I choose to stream from a console and have signed in. The problem is it says I need to be an Xbox insider even though I already have been...
  3. Xbox app on Android

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app on Android: The app works fine while my box is off but the moment I turn it on the app stops running. Is there any reason this would happen and if so could someone please explain why....
  4. I need help getting a controller working with xCloud on the android 11 beta (Pixel 4XL)

in XboX Insiders
    I need help getting a controller working with xCloud on the android 11 beta (Pixel 4XL): Has anyone been successful using a controller with xCloud or Console Streaming on the Android 11 beta? I can pair my controller (tried both PS4 and Xbox controllers) and they seem to work fine but...
  5. Xbox Android App signing me out of one console and into another

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Android App signing me out of one console and into another: I have two Xbox One consoles in my house. Whenever I open the android xbox app on my phone it automatically signs me into my older console. If I am signed into the newer console it will sign me...
  6. Is there a way to connect Xbox controller wired to Android phone ?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way to connect Xbox controller wired to Android phone ?: I have the old Xbox one controller (Model number 1537 Image it's a windows version "Microsoft xbox one pad" what it is called, but not sure), is there a way to connect it wired to my Android...
  7. Help! Wordament level and maps reset in Android phone?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! Wordament level and maps reset in Android phone?!: Hi! I was having sync issues with Wordament on my new Android phone. I would have to uninstall the app and/or clear all data in order to be able to open the app at all. Otherwise it was getting...
  8. issues with Xbox controller on Android game

in XBoX on Mobile
    issues with Xbox controller on Android game: Has anyone ever had issues with playing a game on a mobile device with your Xbox controller connected via Bluetooth? I play call of duty mobile and sometimes , a button press doesnt work for a bit...
  9. Xbox Game Pass App (Android) - "Active Console" settings? (2x Xbox One X consoles owned,...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game Pass App (Android) - "Active Console" settings? (2x Xbox One X consoles owned,...: Hi there, I'm trying to download a game using the Game Pass App for Android but when going into the "Manage console" setting on the phone the only console I can only see my "Home" console (1TB...
  10. Xbox Game Preview crashes upon launch after login (Android)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Preview crashes upon launch after login (Android): So i'm new to the android version of the app, but it 100% crashes after i launch it. It'll show the main menu (with the games i can select) I am able to sign in fine with no issues but after that...