Xbox on command dont work need help

Discus and support Xbox on command dont work need help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey guys i having problems with the xbox one voice command if i use my xbox and then turn it off and say xbox on it works but if i turn it off and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Shy Soul77, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Shy Soul77
    Shy Soul77 Guest

Hey guys i having problems with the xbox one voice command if i use my xbox and then turn it off and say xbox on it works but if i turn it off and leave it over night the say xbox on it doesn't work i have look in the power setting and power mode is set
    to instant on also the wake up coomand it set any ideas please help

:)

Shy Soul77, Jan 24, 2014
  2. tr0nsi
    tr0nsi Guest
    Xbox one cannot control TV volume

My xbox media controllers tv commands dont work, volume or on/off... its my first time using it, so i dont know if the problem is in a update or something. However, im glad that the oneguide works now.

tr0nsi, Jan 24, 2014
  3. Xbox one kinect help

You dont need your cable box connected to your xbox one to use voice commands.

Adrenaline123, Jan 24, 2014
  4. Adrenaline123 Win User

Xbox one kinect help

You dont need your cable box connected to your xbox one to use voice commands.
  5. Andreas_212 Win User

ME 3 Voice commands vid

Meh I've been using voice commands in games for many years. This is nothing new to me. Also I dont need a kinect to play ME 3 with voice commands on PC if i even wanted to use voice commands.

I dont see the big deal.
  6. tr0nsi Win User

Xbox one cannot control TV volume

My xbox media controllers tv commands dont work, volume or on/off... its my first time using it, so i dont know if the problem is in a update or something. However, im glad that the oneguide works now.
  7. richard symons Win User

Please watch

How hard is it for reviewers to work out you need a slightly longer pause after the xbox command before the follow up command !!!
  8. BryanBennett Win User

Xbox Live Auth Manager - 14.14.16008.00000

Having the same issue with both Xbox and Xbox (beta) apps. Humorously, the old Smartglass app works. The command prompt commands fixed it. There seems to be an issue needing addressed with this.
Thema:

1. Xbox on command dont work need help - Similar Threads - command dont need

2. Commander Lilith DLC unavailable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Commander Lilith DLC unavailable: I downloaded the commander Lilith DLC for free when it first came out. Played it, beat it, but it all of a sudden stopped working. The rainbow weapons I got from the DLC even say [requires fight...
  3. New Approaches to Home and Xbox Voice Commands Roll Out to Xbox Insiders

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Approaches to Home and Xbox Voice Commands Roll Out to Xbox Insiders: I’m interested and looking forward to it. Change can be good but guess we’ll find out in the fall. 8febc638-b252-4b21-9678-f9d4de5f368d
  4. comandos [Translation - Commands]

in XBoX on Consoles
    comandos [Translation - Commands]: como saber se o comando é XBOX ONE ou PS 4 ... estou a dias tentando encontrar um comando para fazer missões no GTA 5 mas encontro PS 4 . os que tem para o console XBOX ONE só fazem mata-mata e...
  5. How use Kinect commands on Xbox One by Kinect ?

in XboX Insiders
    How use Kinect commands on Xbox One by Kinect ?: Hello guys Cortana is no longer support since last update. How use Xbox commands by Kinect ? Thank you in advance submitted by /u/FandeZelda42 [link] [comments]
  6. New Approaches to Home and Xbox Voice Commands Roll Out to Xbox Insiders

in XboX Insiders
    New Approaches to Home and Xbox Voice Commands Roll Out to Xbox Insiders: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  7. Command block

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Command block: On bedrock im trying to make it where whenever you kill a certain mob, redstone activates. Is it possible to do that somehow with command blocks? 5e3d3829-7c12-47c4-9767-c22ac3e5a3c4
  8. Borderlands 2: Commander Lilith & the Fight for Sanctuary Promotion Ended Early

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Borderlands 2: Commander Lilith & the Fight for Sanctuary Promotion Ended Early: Hello, at time of writing post it is 10:26AM PDT. I am unable to acquire this add-on on the free promotion. After chatting with support they said it already ended even on their end and cannot do...
  9. Minecraft Command Blocks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Command Blocks: On the bedrock edition is there a possible way to replace a current sound for a mob when you hit them using command blocks? (For example) I hit a zombie and it makes the sound of a placed anvil?...
  10. Supreme Commander 2 - Xbox One MP Capability?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Supreme Commander 2 - Xbox One MP Capability?: A little while ago, a friend of mine asked myself and a few others to buy Supreme Commander 2 on Xbox - we all use Xbox Ones, so we've been playing via backwards capability. However, the other day...